Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially (19189 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Ruining Space Exploration For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by vincenteger: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Toosure70:
you go pay for one you don eat o

I hardly go to wedding nii
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by ZUKKYY(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
observanc1:
the 30k they pay u don finish? What's your business with the party people are attending? The apc parties u attended nko? Shey they were sewing cloth for u and giving u small money. So u dont dont want people to enjoy u are enjoying?
this reply sweet me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Alvin212(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Abokky

Telling

Real humans how to live their lives

SubhumanABOKY
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Deloe: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
These days the extent people even go in order to meet up for parties is terrifying, I know someone who earns less than 50k monthly but doesn't pass up the chance in always buying any asoebi for people's party sometimes in credit. The annoying thing is that you aren't doing the organiser any favors by wearing asoebi to their parties.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Akaegwu(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
By posting sparm link is what makes you a criminal
4KNGOATS:

Na lie ha dey lie? .zamfara is considered as one of the most religious northern state and now see the red stain they are putting on it's white fabric

1 Like

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Gerrard59(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
pansophist:
The club is like a gambling house. You will always come out poorer than you went in with.

Man, I quoted you in the Foreign Politics topic you created and got banned till the next day. Emailed the mod to reverse the ban, nothing comot. I no do again. Maybe on a different section.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by dokyOloye: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:
How many parties do you attend in a month, for the party goers, average of 4 times. You will buy cloth, sew it, probably buy new shoe, gift the celebrant something, spray them money when they are dancing all because of plate of rice with chicken and 5 bottles of beer.

Do the maths, cloth 20k( level dey but on average), new shoe 5k, gifts 5-10k, spraying of money 5k. Let's say N35k.

Please how much are they selling food at restaurants abi na how much beer cost for bars that you are wasting your hard earned money on partying?

Don't get me wrong, partying is part of social life but it shouldn't be a hobby cos it's expensive. That money could have done something meaningful than wasting it on hours event .

How about the preparation for the party, imagination of who would be at the venue and how to relate, infact, you might even meet those who have been looking for you for long as some people have now turned begging to a professional job.

It doesn't worth it
Na your oily soup people you de describe.
And na so una go waste money finish,begin shout ronu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Deeprooted: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
The last time I was in a party was 2014.

It was organized by my department and it coincided with my birthday.

As for marriage ceremonies, I attend church weddings but the reception is a no no no no for me!

Yes! I'm an introvert but once I get comfortable around you, na enjoyment of laughter go finally kill you.

1 Like

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Akaegwu:
By posting sparm link is what makes you a criminal

Sorry my comment was not meant for this threat.but 4k off all the same
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by skyp(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is what keeps the economy of a nation active. Most Nigerian believe too much in savings, while savings is good but too much of it is bad and can ruin a nation's economy. The only bad side is that most of the items they spend money on are imported.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by bayelsaowei(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

During Obasanjo and Yaradua's administration, this Country was Peaceful and had a Stable economy. smiley

The Spending Power of the Average Nigerian was good.

Until Tinubu and ur USELESS APC party came on board to Destroy Everything. undecided

Now you are spilling Trash and telling Pple to copy ur 'Suffer head' Lifestyle. πŸ˜•πŸ˜

Yeye Pple.πŸ˜’
no mind am...

1 Like

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Olahmi05: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Spend it if nah your money.Nah u get am.
But don't post you need urgent 2k or 5k ooo for here.
Because me wey no get Money now will now see money.
My brain 🧠 will now tell me she nah Party I go use am do.
Sometimes just think about your Life.
Need a Job around Ibadan.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Vinnie2000(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
So this USELESS post made FP. shocked shocked

This is Wonderful. smiley
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:
How many parties do you attend in a month, for the party goers, average of 4 times. You will buy cloth, sew it, probably buy new shoe, gift the celebrant something, spray them money when they are dancing all because of plate of rice with chicken and 5 bottles of beer.

Do the maths, cloth 20k( level dey but on average), new shoe 5k, gifts 5-10k, spraying of money 5k. Let's say N35k.

Please how much are they selling food at restaurants abi na how much beer cost for bars that you are wasting your hard earned money on partying?

Don't get me wrong, partying is part of social life but it shouldn't be a hobby cos it's expensive. That money could have done something meaningful than wasting it on hours event .

How about the preparation for the party, imagination of who would be at the venue and how to relate, infact, you might even meet those who have been looking for you for long as some people have now turned begging to a professional job.

It doesn't worth it

Stipend collector still dey open mouth waaaaaa to talk rubbish!!!
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by pansophist(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

Man, I quoted you in the Foreign Politics topic you created and got banned till the next day. Emailed the mod to reverse the ban, nothing comot. I no do again. Maybe on a different section.

Haha, e don happen to you too?

It's annoying. I don't even know which word is causing the ban. I was also ban the last time on my response to you. I spent about 45 mins composing a dope arse answer, and it was hidden and I was banned.

Times like that I just de vex for naira land. I almost wan smash the computer, I come realise say seun no go buy me a new one, so I just chill grin

3 Likes

Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

It doesn't worth it

Na wa ooh there was a thread I read here not too long where people saying buying cloth or deodorant once a month is a luxury and not a need We have been so bent and push to the wall that you see multitudes of people walking average 10km or more to and fro from work as normal we don’t even eat 3 square meal anymore it use to be balance diet but now if you even have any protein source just egg then just be grateful going for parties use to be a pleasure but now all in the name of cutting cost going to parties is now a taboo. The middle class has been thrown into poverty unknowingly and it just the Rich and the poor.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
If they cannot stand the heat they should stay outta the kitchen.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by GEEBITE: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shoes 5k? That must be a bathroom slippers.
As an undergrad in the 90s it is difficult to get a shoe of 5k even in an open market like Mandilas on the island .
helinues:

It doesn't worth it
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Expanse2020(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Later now then go dey claim sey na Dem go collect Islam for God hand
You are sick because you don't have fact before you post
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by eepeepook: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
I know how to prioritize. No time for such frivolity. Parties are needed to cure one from the stress of the country. One can’t die before his/her time.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Burgerlomo: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

During Obasanjo and Yaradua's administration, this Country was Peaceful and had a Stable economy. smiley

Until Tinubu and ur USELESS APC party came on board to Destroy Everything. undecided

Now you are spilling Trash and telling Pple to copy ur 'Suffer head' Lifestyle. πŸ˜•πŸ˜

Yeye Pple.πŸ˜’

Do you expect Tinubu to make Nigeria great within one month?
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by juman(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
A youtuber said even in london they party recklessly.
They waste hard earned money on such frivolous.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by juman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
The money you waste on partying, you may use it to be a successful person in life.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Jamie1000: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
You will never have an improved lifestyle ( Housing, food, good transportation) if you're the party type. Your finances will always suffer. And if you're stupid to let age catch up with you.OYO
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by zanshi: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
In this economy?
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Procashtips(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

Yeye Pple.πŸ˜’

The same OBJ time that the ND was in war and crisis?, Series of ethnic violence and killings (modakeke n co, jos, kaduna etc.
Lie little little

Or the same Yaradua time that he was bribing militants in the ND while boko haram was rehearsing then?

Some of us sabi follow history.
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

The same OBJ time that the ND was in war and crisis?, Series of ethnic violence and killings (modakeke n co, jos, kaduna etc.
Lie little little

Or the same Yaradua time that he was bribing militants in the ND while boko haram was rehearsing then?

Some of us sabi follow history.

You Need History lessons, bro. undecided

Modakeke, Warri, Jos, Crises NEVER lasted for more than 2,3weeks.🀨

But compare with the Number of Years in Benue killings by FULANI Herdsmen.
Or the Banditry in the North.πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

APC are just a Band of Satanic, Incompetent and Jihadist elements. sad
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by Procashtips(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You Need History lessons, bro. undecided

Modakeke, Warri, Jos, Crises NEVER lasted for more than 2,3weeks.🀨

But compare with the Number of Years in Benue killings by FULANI Herdsmen.
Or the Banditry in the North.πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

APC are just a Band of Satanic, Incompetent and Jihadist elements. sad

So its no longer about being peaceful, it's not 2 weeks crisis?

And the jos crisis in now once?

What about the ND crisis that gave birth to the militants issues we struggled with for years?

You obviously think everyone have short memory?

Like boko haram didn't start during Yaradua's era.

Carry your propoganda go sell to those wey no sabi think or read history.

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/analysis/2003/04/01

https://classhall.com/lesson/major-political-crises-in-nigeria/

https://nigerianinfopedia.com/all-major-political-crisis-in-nigeria-till-date-causes-implications/
Re: How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially by cyrilemakhu: 10:57am On Feb 01
https:///FIYB98wUcXWLCL0Rnf4QsD for a great opportunity to make money into your local bank account in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding / Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.