Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired (33454 Views)

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA / 20 Generals May Go As Buhari Replaces Buratai, Service Chiefs / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by damble: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Drefaithful:

Lt Gen Lamidi Adeosun was a member of 32RC, while Lt Gen TY Buratai was a member of 29RC, for your information Adeosun didn't meet Buratai in NDA.

During their time they spent 3years in NDA
But Adosun was a lieutenant general while Buratai was still a major general on his appointment then
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by kushme: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
jaxxy:

who teaches the new officers if not the old ones. Who's attended more courses and training if not the old ones. Who has more more experience if not the old ones.

Dey Asking dull questions.

🤣😀. And how have the old hands of stupid fvckz fared in training the young stupid fvckz?

We don't need any [b]stupid old experienced or new too many generals in Nigeria. We need more captains of industries, more scholars in STEM, a learned and honest policing system for our citizens. Not redundant (the word you used) men in uniform who go around to cause more problems than solutions.

When I saw your comment and username. I said oh, this Jaxxy again, wey too like Nigerian Army. I like your comments on other subjects, but when it comes to NA matter. You dey kind of fvxk up.

I set trap and you entered concerning the experience hands, and you fall yakata. Shey NA man na your In-law ni ?
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by tishbite42: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
damble:

But Adosun was a lieutenant general while Buratai was still a major general on his appointment then
You must be high
Adeosun was given accelerated promotion to be on par with Buratai who was already a Lt. Gen. So we had two Lt. Gens. in the Army instead of one.
I think that was possible because the CDS was from the Army
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
kushme:

🤣😀. And how have the old hands of stupid fvckz fared in training the young stupid fvckz?

We don't need any [b]stupid old experienced or new too many generals in Nigeria. We need more captains of industries, more scholars in STEM, a learned and honest policing system for our citizens. Not redundant (the word you used) men in uniform who go around to cause more problems than solutions.

When I saw your comment and username. I said oh, this Jaxxy again, wey too like Nigerian Army. I like your comments on other subjects, but when it comes to NA matter. You dey kind of fvxk up.

I set trap and you entered concerning the experience hands, and you fall yakata. Shey NA man na your In-law ni ?

Firstly I don't like nor hate the army. I respect them as should be for men who's duty is to protect and defend the country even tho some of them go out of line bt the profession is originally and constitutionally decent and deserves respect untill otherwise seen on case by case basis.

I also respect the police until given reason to to otherwise in case by case basis.

I won't say because I saw a police man act crazy to sm1 yesterday I will go crazy on the next one I see 2day even though there's no reason for that.

My Respect for them is based on the constitution and their responsibility to it not a personal liking even tho I grew up around them and interacted with many proper officers aswell as some bad ones.

2ndly experience in national gotten by learning the correct things, procedure and information from the older hands do I don't understand how my response is wrong.

Having a proper policing system has to be implemented by sm1 or set of people and having proper laws and guidelines which can be monitored internally and externally. That is a different conversation entirely even though related.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by younig59: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
OldBeer:
Go and treat malaria before it devolves into something else.
are u sure that is a symptom of malaria? It looks different to me oo, dnt u think he will needs to see a
psychiatrics?
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by kushme: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
jaxxy:

Firstly I don't like nor hate the army. I respect them as should be for men who's duty is to protect and defend the country even tho some of them go out of line bt the profession is originally and constitutionally decent and deserves respect untill otherwise seen on case by case basis.

I also respect the police until given reason to to otherwise in case by case basis.

I won't say because I saw a police man act crazy to sm1 yesterday I will go crazy on the next one I see 2day even though there's no reason for that.

My Respect for them is based on the constitution and their responsibility to it not a personal liking even tho I grew up around them and interacted with many proper officers aswell as some bad ones.

2ndly experience in national gotten by learning the correct things, procedure and information from the older hands do I don't understand how my response is wrong.

There was nothing wrong with your response on a normal level. However, the statement should have been used for people Worthy of it. Not for some thieves who create problems and would love to be politians after retirement. It tells a lot. For more than forty years, not only iconic Fela talked about the Nigerian civilians Suffering in the hands of NA. People still experience it till now. So,generally speaking,,the NA is not worthy of that statement. Cos the old heads with experience haven't done that much to change the system..

Having a proper policing system has to be implemented by sm1 or set of people and having proper laws and guidelines which can be monitored internally and externally. That is a different conversation entirely even though related.

I guess as much.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Raf4: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
OldBeer:

Malaria ke? That one is suffering from an acute bipol@r disorder.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Alliswell248: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:
On his last day as President, in probably 3 or four months, Baba Lagos will be denying this story and crying, while begging the military not to sack him. But the funny thing will be that the military will not be the ones delivering his sack letter.

Just like how Abiola was crying on Live TV and begging the military not to sack him. He even denied the story of having a list of military officers he would sack if he was made president. Right now, the cabal is laughing their a$$ off. Bushmeat don enter trap.

Who did you offend?
Kids everywhere.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by KayB: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
They are bunch of liabilities to this great country, Nigeia has fed them from inception rather feed Nigeria back they have turned to leeches marauding democracy.
As much as I wish to respect anybody in uniform I find it difficult in Nigeria because they oppress and behave uncivilised creating terror in the minds of the populace
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by ogbe88(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

The most feared man in Nigeria right now is Tinubu.
He get money, he owns the street, he get juju, he has the mandate, he is GCFR. You understand he is the commander in chief of the armed forces.
He is the cabal himself, and every other cabals shall now at the mention of Jagaban Asiwaju
Not until an Nzeogwu like coup happens to him, be making mouth there.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Omoawoke: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
ogbe88:
Not until an Nzeogwu like coup happens to him, be making mouth there.

Lol, na you want start the coup
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by ogbe88(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, na you want start the coup
Just observe the times and season we are in now.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
kushme:

I guess as much.

Lol not that close round them. just my secondary school.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Omoawoke: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
ogbe88:
Just observe the times and season we are in now.

So na Coup dey reign now.

From he won’t contest to he won’t get sworn in, to stolen manhood.
This is the new format. Sometimes in life, it’s okay to surrender and agree say some people pass you. Just give up already. Tinubu is your president
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by kushme: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol not that close round them. just my secondary school.

cheesy okay
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by ocelot2006(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
I must admit, Tinubu's recent appointment of service chiefs is quite balanced. I'm fairly impressed.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by ogbe88(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

So na Coup dey reign now.

From he won’t contest to he won’t get sworn in, to stolen manhood.
This is the new format. Sometimes in life, it’s okay to surrender and agree say some people pass you. Just give up already. Tinubu is your president
U have a lot to learn son.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by otukpoyam(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sometimes, a clear out is necessary. Obasanjo did it in a 1999 because the armed forces were too politicized. That act alone probably saved and stabilized our democracy and prevented future coups. Our security situation has deteriorated badly since '09 with the Advent of Boko Haram. Now we have bandits, killer herdsmen, separationists,Boko Haram, iswap, oil thieves, kidnappers etc. Fresh ideas are needed. These new set have The opportunity to write their names in gold. There have been too many allegations and speculations about massive corruption, and even possible complicity in criminality in the once hallowed military. Can these ones be different? Only time will tell. Good thing Tinubu smartly planted SW officers in some sensitive positions while also respecting federal character. Time for non northerners to lead the charge against massive insecurity in the North
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Omoawoke: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
ogbe88:
U have a lot to learn son.

First thing you need to learn is giving up.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by eyinjuege: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
They should retire and leave space for the young people to step in
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by MeineMutter: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
abibox02:
How many top officers we get wey 100 go retire, our government always put politics in every action/policy they do

Dem plenty.
But if I may ask you, which war is Nigeria going or which war has Nigeria gone since 1966/67?

Don’t mention peace keeping missions across Africa and the world o. Just talk of war that Nigeria has fought against another country.

Then also tell us which country is trying to go war with Nigeria in recent time.
Tell me which of our military equipment can fight 20th century war let alone 21st century war.

This is just to tell you that we are just wasting our resources on those lazy pigs 🐖 called army generals and co.
Ordinary Boko Aram foot soldier, dem no fit defeat them since Obasanjo era.

If we don’t get rid of a lot of our uniformed men, we would just keep wasting our resources.

Go and read about the problem that Pakistan is facing now - feeding and taking care of her over 2 million soldiers and how those soldiers have been living large on Pakistani’s meager resources. When you ask them, they will say they anticipate India can strike at anytime because of the issue of Kashmir.

Countries like Liechtenstein, Grenada, Dominican, Andorra, Iceland, Mauritius, Costa Rica etc do not either have armed forces or a standing army at all and they are fine.

1 Like

Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by JOemmy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder if this is the normal tradition in advanced countries why continue to loose hundreds of ur experienced trained military personnel because of the appointment of just one or two persons?
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by JOemmy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Normal levels

DIG and AIG have all gone home too

You can't salute a junior officer who got enlisted after you, you simply retire...

Is this the normal practice in advanced countries?
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by greatefa1011(m): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Una welcome, but checkpoints removed, permits free flow and movement of Good, bad and the urgly in our soil without restrictions.
This must be reintroduced again if activities of the criminal elements must be frustrated.
President Tinubu it's up to you Sir.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by windvane(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2023
kushme:

Coup no fit happen for Nigeria again.. Na only the boko ha ram, bandits and unharmed cilivians fights go dey happen, then sometimes to challenge other uniform entities... Nothing else..
if you don't retire senior officers,coup would happen...imagine an air marshal,that's a 3 star general taking orders from a squadron leader?that's the 4 rank in the air force commanding the highest ranked officer,fight go happen.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Nicolo360: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2023
ganisucks:
On his last day as President, in probably 3 or four months, Baba Lagos will be denying this story and crying, while begging the military not to sack him. But the funny thing will be that the military will not be the ones delivering his sack letter.

Just like how Abiola was crying on Live TV and begging the military not to sack him. He even denied the story of having a list of military officers he would sack if he was made president. Right now, the cabal is laughing their a$$ off. Bushmeat don enter trap.

Get your std treated, it affects the brain if let untreated for a long time.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Ikemba007: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
If 100 retire, how many come remain

What's their use when the whole country is insecure, and all they do is to carry their pot bellies around town.
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by tyinfinity: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2023
ganisucks:

Just like how Abiola was crying on Live TV and begging the military not to sack him. He even denied the story of having a list of military officers he would sack if he was made That president. Right now, the cabal is laughing their a$$ off. Bushmeat don enter trap.
that your family problem of mental illness needs to be treated first .just go and abandon yourself at Mountain of fire and Miracle for deliverance
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by 7lives: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
OldBeer:

Medicine after death, the malaria already degenerate into the " something else ".
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by Osilama1: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
jaxxy:

This is why our military is redundant. We sack the experienced hands for political power change reasons.

when Obi enters he will sack all these ones too.
when he enters your house at Onitsha abi
Re: New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Osilama1:
when he enters your house at Onitsha abi

Aso rock offcourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.