Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. (7706 Views)

The Story Of Runs Girl And She Spreads Her Tentacles / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Chemicalboss1(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
It's an assassination attempt

4 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Drclassic(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Solofresh2: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Zardex(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Chemicalboss1:
It's an assassination attempt
meaning??
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Her backbone is very flexible grin

3 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Silentgroper(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
oga go get back pain...

e sure me die..

1 Like

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by OboOlora(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Why would I run?
I would stay and watch her lick her own t0to, I can even help her sprinkle honey so she licks it off the clit n vulvašŸ˜©

2 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by sammy7410(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Y are u running?

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you a brother
OboOlora:
Why would I run?
I would stay and watch her lick her own t0to, I can even help her sprinkle honey so she licks it off the clit n vulvašŸ˜©
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
I like this type of girls because it will be easy to access all the corners of her puscy grin
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Ireportlive: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
cry

The wicked ones are the ones who tie you with their legs

3 Likes

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Thomasankara(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]such a long time,where av u been?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Are you a brother
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by UptownVibes(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cry

I will stop thrusting and start looking at her face.. Whats that
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by lascos912(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you a brother
there are a lot of them here, you will think they are female
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Illegal1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cry

omoh.........those ones sabi knack well well ooh..

nah dis leg tieing i dey always use remeber one of my ex grl(beauty)i nearly beg her one day ooh..

inside my mind,i be lyk"wetin be dis grl plan,she wn use fuc*k kill me abi na wetin...

1 Like

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by ikeno(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's hard to see a girl that will give you this type of style. Most of them are too lazy, just to lay down like a piece of wood dem Sabi even the ones that manage to lift their leg up Will start crying "my womb, my womb e dey pain me" after a few thrust.

1 Like

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Womanizer(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
I need a lady who's as flexible as this grin
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Womanizer(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
lascos912:
there are a lot of them here, you will think they are female

I have created a thread with the names of male Nairalanders who are pretending to be female, please update it with the ones you know
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Illegal1(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2023
ikeno:
It's hard to see a girl that will give you this type of style. Most of them are too lazy, just to lay down like a piece of wood dem Sabi even the ones that manage to lift their leg up Will start crying "my womb, my womb e dey pain me" after a few thrust.

omoh.........u dey game bro,u sabi dem well well

1 Like

Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by LeeSmart: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cry

Imagine not using protection and someone's daughter tie you like that... hmmm ma broda go begin start to price pampas.
Re: If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. by Bahamas95(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2023
The best position to fvck this babe is to spread your legs while lying on top with your head in the opposite direction facing downward.

Insert your gbola and bang her hard, she can enjoy the view watching your bumbum and gbola moving up and down.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.