Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) (39300 Views)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
D
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Quebec91(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
cheesy
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria Artists are putting the name of Nigeria in a good way but our politicians are destroying the country.
Nigeria Go Better
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by womkebje: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Adex2442: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Who's lucky?

Gill, rema or burna?
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by KingDash09(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
See as the guy teeth be like shovel
post=123945202:

Hmmmmmm, opportunity comes but once shey?!
But unfortunately for Rema,
Phoebe is already dating a cute young black dude.....
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Jayhome24: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

What an disgraceful bunch of National Maguires!.

Oga Maguire is somebody name oo
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945160:

Ignorance is not a disease,
It's something worse.

Readers will know the real mumu between you and the 20 year old girl.
Shame on you.

Stop forming woke that you aren't.... Say the the reality....

Sincerely answer me, who is lucky among those mentioned? Not even as if Bill Gates can't pay for their performance, even if he alone wants to see them perform, Burna and Rema will gladly and joyfully do it....

If she had said her dad will be glad to see them perform, maybe she might be right, but saying a man of such calibre is lucky is not it.....

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wawelexy:
Mumu daughter.... Abi Burna and Rema will be lucky to see Bill Gates

She's 20 years old, not 40

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by francotunsco: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Guy, you need to sync with shocking reality. The daughter is actually right. The kind of momentum our entertainment industry is gaining is monumental. We may end up earning more revenue from entertainment than oil in the nearest future.

Sync up!

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by melonsgroup: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
After reading this I rushed to add bill gates daughter on FB omo waiting I see pass my eyes...
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

🤣🤣🤣👑 u bad gannn🤦‍♂️
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by kestolove95(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
She no Sabi wizkid and davido...

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Konjiboii: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

What an disgraceful bunch of National Maguires!.

you can't even defend your country politicians, Maguire
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sure, they didn't nah, he's a trader, he came here to sell, he MUST have a "sweet mouth"!!!
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by soccerlite: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

You have not encountered oyinbo people before

They will use abosi to overwhelm you, you will fall for their gimmick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Konjiboii:

you can't even defend your country politicians, Maguire

Them be project
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Allisgud: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

the question is,is burna boy and rema not global are they not worth hyping

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
God Rewards And Blesses People Through This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjpUfXQTGI
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lolzzzz, I thought it was something important she wanna talk about well she's just a baby tho
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆

You sabi dem.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by okuta007: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

God bless you - you be confam correct an sharp man

those who took classes in public speaking know you have to soften the audience with a "JOKE" to make them laugh so they can listen to you

so you do not have a Jebb Bush moment when everything was so boring he had to plead ------ "please clap" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Charlieabc(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

You are coming from my angle. That lie bill gate is telling is from the pit of hell 😂. Anything to make us feel good.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
While nairaland moderators are seeing themselves as gods. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by LordBillionz: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

Na rema global recognition dey shock me

That rema is recognised worldwide
How he take happen I nor just understand

He clear say if God blow your whistle even if you nor see jersey wear say na wrapper you tie you go Play for the match

Who remember the 'mommy calm down' boy?

Sometimes, I think this his song which gave him the international recognition was inspired by that even of the boy telling his mom to calm down. This is just me thinking out loud.

The collabo with Selina Gomez was what gave it a further amplification it currently has

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares New Stunning Selfie / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) / Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.