Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) (39299 Views)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:

Na rema global recognition dey shock me

That rema is recognised worldwide
How he take happen I nor just understand

He clear say if God blow your whistle even if you nor see jersey wear say na wrapper you tie you go Play for the match

Abi now? Since he was featured in Obama's playlist that year. E shock me too
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Judolisco(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

bill Gates no need penetrate Africa... I'm you've used a Microsoft device or product b4 and you've taken d oral polio vaccine....
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Elanqy: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
he acknowledged 2 new cats and 2 old cats
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Bobxin: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

He clear say if God blow your whistle even if you nor see jersey wear say na wrapper you tie you go Play for the match

I swear, Rema really shocked me. He did way better than his counterparts.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the headline

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by News30: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Watch Burna boy meets Kanye West in Los Angeles For The First Time

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRjXBXoEHtM
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by treatise: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

What a disgraceful bunch of National Maguires!.
In the words of Buhari " Nigerian youths are very lazy" , " Nigerians are very corrupt" . Buhari was an accident in Nigerian history .
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
;
Wawelexy:
Mumu daughter.... Abi Burna and Rema will be lucky to see Bill Gates
grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Otogah: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

Exactly. That was what they adopted before they colonies Africa. They came like a lamp and turned like lion when they got what they wanted.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Smart man, tell them what makes them feel special.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Burna Boy and Rema are bigger than Buhari and emefile tongue
join with EFCC chairman...Bawa grin grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
bukatyne:

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆

You sabi dem.

A mo won.
Awa gan, small hailing bayi, our head will be bigging.
grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by abobote: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

You are brilliant, I actually wanted to see the video where the daughter told him that

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Reflect7: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

You get sense, unlike these mumus.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Brownshoe: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Billy the gate! Are you sure ur daughter say so?
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by salem1996: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

Tirrrrr una no go killl human being for this forum

Is the National Maguires for me
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bill Gates stylishly joins the New cats vs Old cats argument
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by ba7man(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

Not only the politicians are tarnishing the image of the country, countless citizens are doing just that too.

The fraudsters, the yahoo boys, the drug dealers etc. They've turned us into the butt of jokes on the global scene.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dis people too lie abeg grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Pootle: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

na Ghana dey run that science
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Betgold84: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ebo boi
Benin boi
U Sabi throw way yans

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This Phoebe sef too like black dick o grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Padipadi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

lmao at national Maguires
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Desammyst(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

Of course. And we don't need them to tell us that.

Rather, the questions (we should ask ourselves) should be do we need their validations?
Do we need them to tell us our worth?
What is the motive behind the "sweet words"?
Are we about to be exploited?
What do they stand to gain?

We should not allow ourselves to get carried away by enticing words.
We should always question their intentions.
It's bad enough that they believe Africans are dumb.

You're a wise man, sir. Your point is really valid. For behind these "hyping", may lock an unfortunate happening. We just have to be careful.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by emmybobo1: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
But Bill Gates can always invite Burna to his sitting room.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by NICEEY: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=mariahAngel post=123941551]Enticing words.

Rather, the questions (we should ask ourselves) should be do we need their validations?

You said everything on my mind miss, the problem with Africans is that we don't love to think. This is just like the case of Jack who was hyping Africa but he was just doing so for the gains he would make in Africa through his company (Alibaba).
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Viridis(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

grin grin you have too much sense. You need to reduce it. Too much to of everything is bad
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by CJStarz: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
E be like say d girl don hear about the Cat reference to Burna and she no like am. Burna is a star.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by collins011(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wait o. So Father Gate will be lucky to see Rema and Burna shey na whining ni?
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by myyansh68(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
As if we don't know. You have already met in ur Elite Club ♣. So what's the purpose of this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Glowed Up In Two Different Outfits, Fans React / Kiki Osinbajo Shares New Stunning Selfie / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.