Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) (39290 Views)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by korm2me(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

Na rema global recognition dey shock me

That rema is recognised worldwide
How he take happen I nor just understand

He clear say if God blow your whistle even if you nor see jersey wear say na wrapper you tie you go Play for the match
You get mouth
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Viridis:

grin grin you have too much sense. You need to reduce it. Too much to of everything is bad

gringrin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by tonyshine01: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Suddenly Bill Gates come like Nigeria, Suddenly he don dey close to government. No surprise say na CIA agent or him get sinister motives with Nigeria.

He try to vaccinate us, e no work, now dem must try another means.

Folorunso na im we dey with them.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

He clear say if God blow your whistle even if you nor see jersey wear say na wrapper you tie you go Play for the match

When u watch the remix of calm down done with Ex presido trump.... .. i dont know whether na that stuff they called AI.... then u will understand how that song blow to even India. Egypt no dey use that song play at all...

Calm down song.... really did it for him... worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

Of course. And we don't need them to tell us that.

Rather, the questions (we should ask ourselves) should be do we need their validations?
Do we need them to tell us our worth?
What is the motive behind the "sweet words"?
Are we about to be exploited?
What do they stand to gain?

We should not allow ourselves to get carried away by enticing words.
We should always question their intentions.
It's bad enough that they believe Africans are dumb.

Thumb up, guy. I like the way you reason, you must positive minded entrepreneur
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

What a disgraceful bunch of National Maguires!.
Nigeria and her National Maguires are the reason the nation is hell bent oon going down..
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerian Artists are working hard polishing the country's image on the world map but her politicians are doing the opposite tarnishing it.

Our politicians are flying wicked demons.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

A mo won.
Awa gan, small hailing bayi, our head will be bigging.
grin

Two ge four nu.

There is a seller & there is a buyer grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Why do I feel most of these Nigerian artists have joined the dark clique?! There is a relentless deliberate effort to hype them by these people.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by 0neal(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bread and circus 🎪
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by eminikansoso(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

Wetin concerns Man united now
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Maryam1234(f): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

grin grin grin grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin grin
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by KingPure(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Perhaps, he's enticing those who knows nothing other than negativity in every good intentions.

I just shudder at how low some people's thinking capacity has gone.

mariahAngel:
Enticing words.
When they want to penetrate Africa, they use enticing words to make Africans feel good and relevant.

I won't even be surprised to know that he and his daughter never discussed about Burna and Rema.

Rather, the questions (we should ask ourselves) should be do we need their validations?

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by KingPure(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thanks for this man.

You just showed some negative peeps that you don't even need to type in english language to be full of wisdom

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Donake: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Word!
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by KingPure(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
One of the things to tell any negative Thomas that BG & his daughter are real about their words concerning blacks

post=123945202:

Hmmmmmm, opportunity comes but once shey?!
But unfortunately for Rema,
Phoebe is already dating a cute young black dude.....
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

why are you insecure,sane people don't think this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

Exactly, God bless you

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Burna Boy and Rema are bigger than Buhari and emefile tongue
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Ferrous(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
How I go take get the daughter phone number? I wan ask her something.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

stop using we, nothing bad in being spoken well of by gates,enough of this black vs white bullcrap angry
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by RighteousI: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2023
THIS NONSENSE AGAIN FROM BURNA BOY. IS BURNA BOY NOT TIRED OF TRYING TO TURN HIMSELF INTO A GOD?
HE SHOWS UP AT 3AM FOR A SHOW THAT SHOULD HAVE BEGUN AT 8PM JUST TO PROVE THAT THE CONCERT ATTENDEES ARE NOT WORTHY TO SEE HIM PERFORM.

HE POSES WITH DJ KHALED AND THE REST AND WHILST DOING THAT HE DOESN'T SHOW THE JOY, LAUGHTER, LOVE THAT HIP ARTIST LIKE DJ KHALED AND THE REST HAVE. INSTEAD HE LEANS BACK WITH HIS SHOULDERS BACK AND POSES IN A PROUD MANNER JUST TO PROVE THAT HE IS A GOD.

NOW HE BELIEVES HE CAN DECEIVE US BY USING BILL GATES TO MENTION HIS NAME.

SINCE HE WANTS TO PROVE THAT HE IS A GOD, WE WILL SHOW HIM THAT HE IS NOT A GOD.

BURNA BOY, YOU ARE NOT A GOD

SO HERE'S THE DEAL. ONCE YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN AND YOU JOIN DEATH CULTS THEN TOP BUSINESS MEN WILL MENTION YOUR NAME JUST TO HYPE YOU.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by FarmTech(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2023
And that is how they promote immorality. Immoral songs leads to hell. Money will not save them on the day of judgement.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by detectivejones: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Typical business man the sweet mouth must follow
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by zedman1(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Burna my niggar

Damn Nigga my Nigga, until today I still no know why that Rhema guy de make waves. I think say him get some other hit songs wey I never hear but if you ask people around dem go tell you say na that lolololololololololololololololo song. As for me o, I never hear one of him jam wey be jam actually.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

Are you not exploiting yourselves? There is no way it will be easy or possible for outsider to exploit you, if there are no inside-aiders.

Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by nairamaniac: 2:40am On Jun 25, 2023
post=123945202:

Hmmmmmm, opportunity comes but once shey?!
But unfortunately for Rema,
Phoebe is already dating a cute young black dude.....
this girl looks way older than 20.
Also the dude isn't in control of this relationship one-bit.
Re: “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) by Tito24: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Enticing words.

👌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / Celebrities Who Died Of Drug Overdoses And How They Died / Ese Eriata Imitates Kemi Olunloyo. Don Jazzy, Ruth Kadiri React (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.