Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (41257 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / RMAFC Denies Salary Increase For Tinubu, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Helinuesnemesis: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

If you give a mad man an hoe, he must first make ridges for himself. Same case with the FG, before increasing workers salary, they want to increase theirs first.. grin

What is an hoe?

I have told you to check your mental health you think it's a joke

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by happney65: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria is so broke. We must remove all sort of subsidies or else we won't be able to pay salaries yada yada yada yada grin grin grin grin

Cc my friend Omolola15

10 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Dafresh: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

It's very logical, if you can't solve the problems facing your region, how can you then solve Nigeria problems?
Have you solved the problems facing your region, your fathers , mothers, brothers and sisters are still living in Benin republic have you brought them back the skull mining, drugs and money rituals going on in your region have you stopped it I go borrow you 3% of my sense since you don't have

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by helinues: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:

Have you solved the problems facing your region, your fathers , mothers, brothers and sisters are still living in Benin republic have you brought them back the skull mining, drugs and money rituals going on in your region have you stopped it I go borrow you 3% of my sense since you don't have

Hahaha, SW abode of your people.

Oya SE make we build big wall around Ore axis?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by LagosFirstSon: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders that they get

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Ogene001: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

It's very logical, if you can't solve the problems facing your region, how can you then solve Nigeria problems?
Have you solved skull mining? Have your NW friend solved banditry?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Jnkay: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Monkey campaigns and works on nairaland Baboon eats with 114% salary increment. E shock you😂😂😂

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by HNICEARTH: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jagaban the master economist and accountant. He keeps applying Tinubunomics and it's a master stroke.

Another day to witness these battered folks getting more batterfied.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
RMAFC approves but Tinubu would still need to approve it as well before it gets to NASS for making the bill law.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by VTJN(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

As for minimum wage, workers must wait and committee's must be constituted, which in turn will take months or even year's before the 5k grin will be added,but it took the speed of light for their own increments to happen.

I don't blame our politicians at all,it's the common Nigerians I blame. Instead of tackling our common enemies we are busy talking about religion,tribe and defending our politicians.

The politicians know our mumu spot. Just the mention that Christians or Muslims are taking over and see action.

all those politicians na the same guy. If you think one person is better than the other then you're joking. Those politicians no be am abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by FreedomArmy: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
They now have more money to pay themselves. You that is hyping them and praising them what do you gain ? Increase in fuel price and inflation. Keep being foolish we are not surprised.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
No wonder the selfish judges ruled in court and ordered NLC not to embark on strike. undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
VTJN:
all those politicians na the same guy. If you think one person is better than the other then you're joking. Those politicians no be am abeg
Peter obi is far better than tinubu.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by omenka(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
I sincerely hope this isn't true. I sincerely hope so.

Ps.

See how excited these guys are, acting like kids that've bee handed tons of Chocolate. This is what they've been waiting for; "bad news" with which to self-service themselves to death.

If any punk thinks, as much as I frown at this news, this is enough to make me not support Tinubu, or think it should make me believe Atiku or that third place clown is better than Jagaban, they must be joking.

PPS

It's becoming clearer there's no truth to this news. Just the media trying very hard to stain the unblemished linen of Mr President. cool

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by VTJN(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
patoski39:
Peter obi is far better than tinubu.
your opinion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
VTJN:
your opinion
except u re part of the ruling class.
U should pray the court case goes 2 Obi favor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Tekzyflex(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Make tribalism no kill people for this country ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Offpoint1: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
People earning millions get salary increments while those earning 30k are left out grin grin Nigeria was not designed to function.

Funnily those earning millions are doing nothing worth such an amount, while the peanuts earners are the real laborers.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by crazygod(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
E no go better for anybody supporting this evil politicians. Note, I am not laying curse on the politicians but on their gullible zombie supporters. E no go better for una. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by asahnwaKC: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shabi First Lady said they have gathered enough money… they don’t need Nigeria money

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Metrofox(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Good morning Nigerians.. let the feast begin.
Una go get sense by force especially the tribal ediots whose prayer point is that this government to favor them and their family

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by tuoyoojo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
They said would should manage and pay more in form of tax, subsidy removal, hike in electricity but tinubu and Co that are not buying fuel and paying for electricity have their salaries increased

Them they use us catch cruise but tribalism and regionalism is blinding us

They have money to pay themselves but there is not money to increase miminum wage

Where are those that keep saying tinubu's government will favour them and their family

Don't worry, tinubu will give u some money from his salary

This is why I like this country

We are in this together

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by mike272(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is the Tinubu style of politics. Please the elite, tax the middle class and lower class since they're powerless without the support of the elite

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Amunethseranu(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:
Toh
... Forces of nature shall judge u for ur stoneheartedness . This is all u have to say ba?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Cassandraloius: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmm... 114% ?
Otilo...

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Dittodat: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Racoon:
Shege promax mode activated. Is this the immediate thing needed in this nation bleeding under the humongous debt burden the immediate disastrous Buhari-led APC govt bequeathed?

Nigerians were warned but nay, a baba wey no well with the worst criminal baggages surrounding his entire life was preferred and rigged in. Now reality is dawning.

After all the effizy of swift replacement of political positions, their true intentions are still unfolding. A government of super looter criminals is on board. Enjoy the ride people.
Raccoon brain on display as usual.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by ikennamadu1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
savcy:
We expect same level of generosity with the NLC-FG minimum wage negotiations. At least N70k minimum wage is expected.

Joseph the dreamer

5 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Dittodat: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Totally unnecessary. The country can't afford this new payment scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by mightyhaze: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:
Toh
mmadu anaa grin

I genuinely pity Nigerians tho

6 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Chief wailer of NL, take things easy.

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Abeg keep your idea or suggestions somewhere

No de talk off point. Are you shifting the goal post so early?

12 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
I sincerely hope this isn't true. I sincerely hope so.

Zombie dey hope amidst hot tears grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.