Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (41250 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / RMAFC Denies Salary Increase For Tinubu, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by toxict14: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
I weep for my countrymen!
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by mipeesoft(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Even if the implementation took effect since January 2022, with the present hardship that common Nigerians are facing, how do you expect them to applaud this news? Does this news sounds cheering to you? Please always think after reading. grin
GeneralPula:

He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended).

At least, be reading before spitting out your gibberish..

Something wey don dey effective since Jan1, even before election..

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
For what?

Asiwaju’s administration got it wrong here!

This is pure theft!
Don't worry
The increment will favour you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by rexlims(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Flets:
This is sad

And lest we forget

1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

While
7. FG Votes ₦24 Billion For 10th NASS Members’ Accommodation
8. Elected Politicians, Judges Set To Get 114% Salary Raise

Anybody still in doubt should have all their doubts cleared at this time. All of the policies so far is to make more money available for looting ….. the Nigerian masses are not part of the plan. Tinubu’s game is to ensure the poor masses subsidize the political class. This is his style of political leadership.

The only solution is Nigerians must shun tribalism and religion and hold these politicians responsible. Or else we will all die.
when I told someone at d height of d fuel subsidy removal that d policy is not met to help d masses but to free up more fund for d political class, he said it wasn't true. I just dey laff am.
One thing I know for sure is that d Nigeria political class cannot and will not sacrifice anything for d benefit of d masses.
D only problem I have with some of us is that when u try to analyse certain issues to them from an economic and social standpoint, they think u are a wailer.
My brother make I activate my plan B.
It's about time.

4 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Chief wailer of NL, take things easy.

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Abeg keep your idea or suggestions somewhere

And someone will think you have common sense

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
rexlims:
when I told someone at d height of d fuel subsidy removal that d policy is not met to help d masses but to free up more fund for d political class, he said it wasn't true. I just dey laff am.
One thing I know for sure is that d Nigeria political class cannot and will not sacrifice anything for d benefit of d masses.
D only problem I have with some of us is that when u try to analyse certain issues to them from an economic and social standpoint, they think u are a wailer.
My brother make I activate my plan B.
It's about time.

No time Abeg🚀

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Would PDP and Labour party members in the Senate and HOR be rejecting the increase?

Don't mind them jare. Pained wailers
The increment will favour you and your family jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by mightyhaze: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Pity yourself..

Eish
I pity Nigerians

No be wetin Dem order them get.. they wanted sth better.. but it's not over sha

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by wonder233: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tribe and religion don finish dis one life. Lamely trying to justify something so glaring.
helinues:

If you give a mad man a hoe, he must first make ridges for himself. Same case with the FG, before increasing workers salary, they want to increase theirs first.. grin

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by chidiokay: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Image123:

Mathematically, 114% increase will be 114% + 100%.

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Vadese1: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu is working. What a president

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by lomprico(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Racoon:

"Toh" what? You lots are speechless right? They kept on making life better for themselves at the expense of the already beleaguered and downtrodden masses in commiting economic sabotage while increasing the cost of governance and piling useless debts

Those ones dey collect 30k for supporting nonsense

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by TemmyT002(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Meanwhile some hypocrites and people with slavery mentality are asking other Nigerians to endure.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu still has to approve. Then the executive bill will be passed on to the NASS to make it law. I don't see this going anywhere just as the last two times they tried to increase it.
Just as he rejected Lagos pension law as governor abi

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Coly2012(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Oga am sorry but I have to say this" you be cleaver mumu...

3 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by chysam: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
What do you expect from the government of a Rigsident??

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by KINGKONG(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
femisplash:
They have been collecting the increment effective from Jan 1st, wailers should try read and understand before wailing.

You are irredeemable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by greggng: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
clinician2x:

So you wrote this thing to support why your minimum wage should not be increased but let politicians salary be increased.

You are a fool.

This is why I said many mad people have now occupied nairaland ...I aired my opinion ...you can disagree without insulting me . Did you check my profile b4 calling me a fool? Proceed with caution...hiding under the Internet to insult someone you cannot dare face to face is very bad . If you don't like my view ...you move on ...
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Daniego(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Racoon:

"Toh" what? You lots are speechless right? They kept on making life better for themselves at the expense of the already beleaguered and downtrodden masses in commiting economic sabotage while increasing the cost of governance and piling use9less debts

Omenka are you still in this forum? I missed you bro

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Just as he rejected Lagos pension law as governor abi
Last I check, other states have similar pension laws. He still could reject this approval by the RMAFC. NASS is also different from Lagos State House of Assembly. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't mind them jare. Pained wailers
The increment will favour you and your family jare
Fortunately, I don't rely on government handouts.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Elsueno: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lmao........these greedy folks no even rate us wallahi.....i remember someone saying, Buhari despite his failure has some petty for d poor BUT tinubu is strictly for d elites and Thier friends grin...

Anyways, I won't lie, dis increment if approved go pain me well well

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by thinkmoney(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Get shame and fear God.
The arrangement is insensitive and daft. If anything, it’s the increment in common peoples salary that should have come first.
Obi would never allow this. I know this 100% and I can prove it easily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Elsueno:
Lmao........these greedy folks no even rate us wallahi.....i remember someone saying, Buhari despite his failure has some petty for d poor BUT tinubu is strictly for d elites and Thier friends grin...

Anyways, I won't lie, dis increment if approved go pain me well well
grin grin grin
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Last I check, other states have similar pension laws. He still could reject this approval by the RMAFC. NASS is also different from Lagos State House of Assembly. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Last i checked, he pioneered it.
He showed other states how to loot the treasury through pension law.
He's done it before, he can do it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Fortunately, I don't rely on government handouts.
Yeah. Yet you carry govt on your head like gala

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by 0neal(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Next is implementation of oronsaye report which might prune the workforce, in the name of cutting cost of governance.

But they pay themselves the highest salary compared to the political class of developed nations

Why are these Polithiefcians so greedy and self-centered, no empathy for the average and lower class Nigerians

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Tunji50: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended).

U guys are mad
Hope u are Contented with the situation of the country?
U know that the politicians are not trusted what the Bleep u insinuating?
Just spill it out
Government who isn't mentally capable enough
What again the Bleep u insinuating?

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by omosuper(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

We also praised Tinubu for subsidy removal while Buhari did not include subsidy in the last budget. This one na real stain on him
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah. Yet you carry govt on your head like gala
Same as you carry am for head like China aluminium roofing too. Else you won't be on this thread wailing grin
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by fijihems: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
That's why we need Peter Obi as president. These crunch of politicians who have kept us where we are today are not concerned about the common man but only themselves. When what we need is to cut the cost of governance in Nigeria, because it only favors a selected few who have found themselves in positions of authority in politics. This is a true indication that things can only get worse for the ordinary people while politicians are having a field day at the expense of every other person.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by franugo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eldani89:

💥IMPORTANT

Disregard Reports That The Federal Government Has Increased President Tinubu's Salary And Salaries Of Politicians, Judicial Officers It Is FALSE❎️.

●Note , The Increase Was Only A Recommendation Which Hasn't Been Considered By President Tinubu

●Federal Government Or President Tinubu Can't Increase Salaries Of Politicians Without The Backing Of 2/3 Of All 36 States Assembly And The National Assembly.

●No Such Thing As 114% Salary Bumps, Disregard.

The only way this might not work is for Tinubu to reject it cause I don't see how NASS members would reject increase in salary...it's not possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.