Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (41129 Views)

No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials / RMAFC Denies Salary Increase For Tinubu, Govs, Others / FG Hints At Salary Increase For Civil Servants, Uncovers ‘5,000’ Ghost Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Federal public servants nko?

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by jerk: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If Tinubu approves, he will fall my hand big time.

Let’s work on the minimum wage first before thinking of approval for public office holders. Any Political office holder that feels his/her current wages/benefits are too small can honorably resign.
continue dreaming. You've not seen anything yet. Your wailing has not even started because he will fall all your body not only your hand. grin. Go get a Geepee tank ready.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nolevel666: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended).

At least, be reading before spitting out your gibberish..

Something wey don dey effective since Jan1, even before election..

They know how to amend it to their favor and implement

but for the masses na lie

Make we day enjoy jor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Brushstrokes20: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shameless bold faced, CHRONIC UNREPENTANT THIEVES! undecided
Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed shithole!

When Nigerians are ready, the needful will be done.

In the meantime, The criminals masquerading as leaders should enjoy while it lasts....Awon jegudu jera gbogbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Alexbio: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Chief wailer of NL, take things easy.

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Abeg keep your idea or suggestions somewhere

Shut up there. He made sense there.
I supported BAT but I have reappraised and wish he is stripped off of the mandate.
Only idiots will think BAT is stepping on toes for the sake of Nigerians with all these his ab initio policies. Walahi!
This just a RENEWED SYSTEM OF CURRUPTION. very unfortunate!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Jlow2: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
And Lagos Ibadan express bloggers , were actually mocking Nigerians with “let the poor breath” and buying fuel at 550 with 30k minimum wage

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Racoon:

"Toh" what? You are speechless right? They kept on making life better for themselves at the expense of the already beleaguered and downtrodden masses in commiting economic sabotage while increasing the cost of governance and piling useless debts
The masses are not downtrodden in Jesus name.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Pakman: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
People don't understand that Nigeria was a British business started before 1914 and succeded by the current thieves in power.

Metrofox:
grin
Good morning Nigerians.. let the feast begin.
Una go get sense by force especially the tribal ediots whose prayer point is that this government to favor them and their family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
jerk:
continue dreaming. You've not seen anything yet. Your wailing has not even started because he will fall all your body not only your hand. grin. Go get a Geepee tank.
Lol..I am not wailing. Just stating facts. This was rejected in 2015 after the so called approval.
I don't see it getting approved by the executive anyway, and even if it does get approved which I feel is insensitive, no wahala. I am doing okay whether Buhari or Tinubu or anyone else. grin

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by hero2000: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
nwoke37:
Key Facts:
1. Nigeria spent over 81.39 billion dollars or roughly 16.6 trillion naira on subsidy
2. 85 million Nigerians don't have access to the electricity grid-- is the money well spent?
3. Benin is enjoying cheap PMS because na we dash them grin grin
4. The fuel subsidy regime accelerated fuel scarcity and long queues because it simply didn't allow fuel stations to be profitable
5. NNPC importation monopoly has ended cheesy

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm7w9oKRhyM&t=59s&ab_channel=EducatedAfrican

You know this silly proganda is expired, don't you?
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

It's very logical, if you can't solve the problems facing your region, how can you then solve Nigeria problems?

Dey play

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by hero2000: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Alexbio:

Shut up there. He made sense there.
I supported BAT but I have reappraised and wish he is stripped off of the mandate.
Only idiots will think BAT is stepping on toes for the sake of Nigerians with all these his ab initio policies. Walahi!
This just a RENEWED SYSTEM OF CURRUPTION. very unfortunate!

Obidients have gained a 'convert'.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by CJStarz: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ain't they pushing the poor masses to the wall? They're rubbing it on our faces. God dey.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by IfnobeGod20: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Everything is first to themselves before the downtrodden. I just pity those that can party for head like gala. When the time comes to do for the average in the society, the increase would not be more than 20%. I just you that is civil servant that carry politics for head like 50kg of cement.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended).

At least, be reading before spitting out your gibberish..

Another bloke suffering from English comprehension. It means the increment is backdated to Jan 1 thus making the former office holders to benefit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu still has to approve. Then the executive bill will be passed on to the NASS to make it law. I don't see this going anywhere just as the last two times they tried to increase it.

I hope so.

3 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
femisplash:
They have been collecting the increment effective from Jan 1st, wailers should try read and understand before wailing.
English is disturbing you
It was backdated. That is what it means

5 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by mauriceminor: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

see poverty idoit...the more u look the less u see

4 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by nedekid: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let them make it 1000% jare. Afterall, they have to have a living wage. Even their pensions after 4 years or 8 years of service should be made 2000%. The allegations of billions and trillions gotten during the difficult task of managing the nation is all false. One decleared a mere 1.5 trillion in asset the other day and will collect pension, healthcare, houses in Abuja and his home state, with security acomplement for life.
Nice one, we will have sense one day as a people.
Shebi one man, the only one that served as governor, rejected pension after service till date, saying he served for just 8 years, why will he collect pension when civil servants that stayed for 30 are collecting peanut, they called him criminal, thief and all names.

7 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by chidiokay: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
News like these shouldnt be coming at a time you are telling Nigerians to tighten there belt but i guess RMAFC just had to fulfill the constitution make e no be like say dem no do anything after 16yrs undecided
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by telleyway: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Flets:
This is sad

And lest we forget

1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

While
7. FG Votes ₦24 Billion For 10th NASS Members’ Accommodation
8. Elected Politicians, Judges Set To Get 114% Salary Raise

Anybody still in doubt should have all their doubts cleared at this time. All of the policies so far is to make more money available for looting ….. the Nigerian masses are not part of the plan. Tinubu’s game is to ensure the poor masses subsidize the political class. This is his style of political leadership.

The only solution is Nigerians must shun tribalism and religion and hold these politicians responsible. Or else we will all die.

I pity the power people supporting fuel subsidy foolishly based on political and tribal affiliations.
Instead of politicians reducing cost of governance and extravagant life style, they are increasing their salaries more than 100% when the poor masses are being paid a fraction of the supposed 30k minimum wage.
By the time fuel hike, light bill hike, dollar hike, and of course corruption hike deals with everyone in this country, no poor person will insult another because of these thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Treadway: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Not surprised.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Johncarlo07: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Anoda mumu on d loose
Hope dey increase ur 30k stipends too,abi RMAFC no Sabi u?😁😁😁😁😁😁

7 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by VTJN(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
patoski39:
except u re part of the ruling class.
U should pray the court case goes 2 Obi favor
I am a poor Nigerian but i don't decieve myself like you lots. Court case to favour a third place holder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Mboi: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
How come I'm not seeing those Batified Agbadorians who always jump to comment first. Any news about Tinubu, you'll see them shouting Nice! My President! Igbos are jealous! Obidients will should try next 8years. Tinubucomics..hahahahhahah...
E be like say the small cash they paid them have finished.
All of una go hear am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Mrpojj(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-approves-114-salary-increase-for-tinubu-shettima-govs-others/
When ASUU go strike, una go they blame ASUU, saying ASUU is selfish,
See una leaders

3 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by bitbillionaire: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Do you even realise that it is possible for salary increment to be approved now but its effective date is backdated?

The question is, if this 114% increment took effect since 1st of January as claimed, why is it just being announced?

Baba, until I see contrary evidence, I prefer to believe it is Tinubu that just approve this increment and authorise it to be backdated in order to fool people like you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by ultimateprof: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shege promax activated fully.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
i was shouting till i almost cracked my voice on this forum that this people shouting for minimum wage increase should not think that the politicians they think they're opposing with strike will not be the greatest beneficiaries.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by PecE2Make: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu is working.
Now na morning.
The one that annoyed me is a senator who was Deputy governor for 8 years, they money she made can't be spent till death do her path is the same person they are increasing her salary to 114%.
Is a pity ordinary Nigerian is on the receiving end.

5 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by VTJN(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
chidiokay:
A lot of the comments are just fixated on the "INCREASE" no one did a mental calculation of 114% effect.

If you are earning 30k before and your boss calls you to increase your salary by 114% he just blow breeze on your wound nii

114% of 30,000 is just 34,200 can any of pray for that kind increment.

Although News like these shouldnt be coming at a time you are telling Nigerians to tighten there belt but i guess RMAFC just had to fulfill the constitution make e no be like say dem no do anything after 16yrs undecided
That's #64,200. I hope they did same 114% QUICK for the civil servants. And provide other coshon effect for the masses
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Make una GO TO COURT.na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) / 2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.