Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (41197 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / RMAFC Denies Salary Increase For Tinubu, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by InvertedHammer: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Ifyz0001: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Walahi this is a new dawn of modern day slavery happening in Nigeria now.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by UcLloyd: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
femisplash:
They have been collecting the increment effective from Jan 1st, wailers should try read and understand before wailing.

Is called backdating, doesn't mean it's been happening since January, it was approved now and backdated
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Emetex22(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
ubest1:
How about their online/Nairaland supporters?, FG can't be treating Obidients & Batifiers same grin grin grin grin grin grin
😆 🤣 😂 😹, reduce the vawulence bro, they never buy beans moimoi dey smell, brace urselves Nigerians, breakfast dey come
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Crvrider: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

It's very logical, if you can't solve the problems facing your region, how can you then solve Nigeria problems?

Also logical, locking up shop is not your problem, Nigeria's economy's problem is every body's problem.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Ifyz0001: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
ppl wey dey say on your Mandate we stand...we no hear their voice again

Where all of them dey
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Diddycsbsb: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
God bless

Dr Alex Oti governor of Abia state for destroying the foundation of ndi agberos in Abia state,.. If you seeking for a place to hustle and develop a business please Abia state is now true the Gods own state.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by DaveHarry(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Oh God! dis pipo wan finish us o. we offend dem abi na wetin?
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by bitbillionaire: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Bro, the president is yet to approve it..

This same issue was raised in 2015 and it was eventually rejected..

You are contradicting yourself. You said earlier that the increment took effect since Jan 1 before the election. Now you are saying complete opposite.

Are you sure you are not one of those paid to defend Tinubu?
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Bringbackmandat: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Chief wailer of NL, take things easy.

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Abeg keep your idea or suggestions somewhere
you should be ashamed of yourself and your future generations.
You cannot afford transport fair yet you are supporting this satanic administration that provides only for the rich. I believe you Trek at least 5 kilometers every day to your working place because you can afford transport fair yet you are fooling yourself in the name of Tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
God gave us Peter obi but Nigerians said they want a thief and a scammer for president.

Una go hear am.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by GeneralDae: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
CSTRR:
God gave us Peter obi but Nigerians said they want a thief and a scammer for president.

Una go hear am.
It's fake news.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Then let him go ahead and do it. If he approves it, Would he also be in control of the National Assembly too? Best you start sending emails or calling your senator and representatives to reject it. Even better if they are in opposition parties. cool
Story. So you expect a rubber stamp legislature to reject pay increase.
Even if all the opposition vote against, APC have enough numbers to pass. You already voted them in, bear the consequence of your vote
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by NothingDoMe: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
I sincerely hope this isn't true. I sincerely hope so.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Kennydoc(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
I sincerely hope this isn't true. I sincerely hope so.

You mean renewed hope?

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same as you carry am for head like China aluminium roofing too. Else you won't be on this thread wailing grin
Carrying him on the head is not wailing. Asslicking and defending is what is carrying him on the head is
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by omenka(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
stanluiz:
It is true.

So asking yeye questions as if you are not living in Nigeria.

You guys that are defending Tinubu 247 online everyday on nairaland. I sincerely hope that you guys salary are also increase.
This alone wouldn't make me stop supporting him, even though I feel it's totally wrong.

You support whosoever you support despite their misdeeds and want me to crucify the person I support because of this. You People's hypocrisy stinks.

Kill yourself if you don't like who I support. I couldn't care less. Nonsense. Don't know where you lot get such nauseating entitlement from, feeling everyone is answerable to you and you to no one.

FISOAB.🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by GeneralPula: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
bitbillionaire:

You are contradicting yourself. You said earlier that the increment took effect since Jan 1 before the election. Now you are saying complete opposite.

Are you sure you are not one of those paid to defend Tinubu?
Nope, I’m not..

Here’s the news: He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended). I drew my proposition from the report..

Check this screenshots below to help you understand better..

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by GeneralPula: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
stanluiz:
It is true.

So asking yeye questions as if you are not living in Nigeria.

You guys that are defending Tinubu 247 online everyday on nairaland. I sincerely hope that you guys salary are also increase.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Raskimonojendor: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Story. So you expect a rubber stamp legislature to reject pay increase.
Even if all the opposition vote against, APC have enough numbers to pass. You already voted them in, bear the consequence of your vote

Which one is rubber stamp again. Last time I checked, the PDP has a huge number of Senators and HORs. PDP and Labour party are oppositions. They can coerce some APC to their sides as well. They should put on their big boy pants and fight should Tinubu approve. Shikena.

Even the US which we model our democracy after. You sometimes have Democrats (despite being majority) aligning with Republican to reject or approve bills. It's not my fault that politically illiterate Nigerians vote crooks from all parties into power.

Ps: If I was to do it again, I will still vote APC. As far as I am concerned, they are the lesser devil over the other devils. grin

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Finestgurlie(f): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
This alone wouldn't make me stop supporting him, even though I feel it's totally wrong.

You support whosoever you support despite their misdeeds and want me to crucify the person I support because of this. You People's hypocrisy stinks.

Kill yourself if you don't like who I support. I couldn't care less. Nonsense. Don't know where you lot get such nauseating entitlement from, feeling everyone is answerable to you and you to no one.

FISOAB.🤡🤡
yep
you supported Buhari till the end.
so much for those that want Nigeria progress 😂
come and sleep with me again make I see
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by stanluiz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nope, I’m not..

Here’s the news: He said the implementation of the reviewed remuneration packages was effective from January 1, 2023, adding that the move was in accordance with the provision of paragraph 32(d) of part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the federal government (as amended). I drew my proposition from the report..

Check this screenshots below to help you understand better..
They will still be increament in their salaries but I don't think it will reach the level of 114%.

But this is Nigeria. With those criminals in the NASS everything is possible. They will approve the bill and Tinubu will sign it.
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by omenka(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Finestgurlie:
yep
And you lot who feel saddened by any good news about the country are those who care about her well-being? You lot practically fast and pray for Nigerians to wake up to terrible news every day in order to have us see some propriety in your bigotry and hate against folks that have done you no wrong.

I supported Buhari, yes, and I do not regret it. You still support people worse than him to this day and we've not crucified you, neither has Nigeria.

It's called democracy.

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by broadman20: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Chief wailer of NL, take things easy.

You guys always act as if you know solution to things yet you couldn't even make use of una technical know how to solve ordinary illiterate UGM locking you up every Monday in your region

Abeg keep your idea or suggestions somewhere

Hahahaha!

It's too early to know who is a chief wailer now.

First half never even finish you don dey celebrate, I still remember how your lot was crying during the Naira redesigning policy.

I'm sure it will happen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by omenka(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Finestgurlie:
yep
It's even becoming clearer it's fake news.

You People's ill wishes against this country will always meet endless failures.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by clydecarson(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Racoon:
Shege promax mode activated. Is this the immediate thing needed in this nation bleeding under the humongous debt burden the immediate disastrous Buhari-led APC govt bequeathed?

Nigerians were warned but nay, a baba wey no well with the worst criminal baggages surrounding his entire life was preferred and rigged in. Now reality is dawning.

After all the effizy of swift replacement of political positions, their true intentions are still unfolding. A government of super looter criminals is on board. Enjoy the ride people.

We warned them but tribalism blocked their empty skulls,stupid ijebu garri peeps
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by AareGaa: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
ubest1:
How about their online/Nairaland supporters?, FG can't be treating Obidients & Batifiers same grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell your representatives in Abuja to turn it down.
Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by GeneralPula: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
stanluiz:
They will still be increament in their salaries but I don't think it will reach the level of 114%.

But this is Nigeria. With those criminals in the NASS everything is possible. They will approve the bill and Tinubu will sign it.
I doubt Tinubu will..

But let’s see..

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Goodvibes007: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:

God bless Nigeria.
Yes. It has been debunked by RMAFC. They did not approve anything.

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Finestgurlie(f): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:

God bless Nigeria.
Tinubu is doomed to fail.
you can't build mansion on faulty foundation.
there's no luck here
it's a simple fact!

1 Like

Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by Finestgurlie(f): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
And you lot who feel saddened by any good news about the country are those who care about her well-being? You lot practically fast and pray for Nigerians to wake up to terrible news every day in order to have us see some propriety in your bigotry and hate against folks that have done you no wrong.

I supported Buhari, yes, and I do not regret it. You still support people worse than him to this day and we've not crucified you, neither has Nigeria.

It's called democracy.
there's nothing good news about a country where it's leaders bamboos their ways to power with little or no regards for its citizens or rule of law.

those who steal powers don't have intentions to serve- (I've forgotten the author of the quote)

Stop talking nonsense and quit the hypocrisy big Ken
Re: RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others by TruthinAction: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
The funny thing about this increase is that even these polithiefians don't live by their salaries.

The money they loot each day is far more than their salary in a year.

Well, una never see anything especially those clapping for this government and supporting the evil way they get themselves into power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.