Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes (4717 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
I met this girl last year june, and we start up something between us and it has been going smoothly.

But recently she has automatically became a nuisance always telling me how her family will like to to meet me, especialy her mother, everytime my mother this my mother that, so i brace up and agreed to meet her family, i told her to inform her mother about it, she was very happy that we end up having hmmm grin..

On the D-day we baught some goodies for them, and set off to their mansion, her father is not around we only met her mum and her two female siblings at home...

After all the formalities and so on. Later in the night, they turn their theater on and it started playing some sort of erotic songs, i started getting uncomfortable, cheesy they all went in, (including their mum) and later came back dressed so sexily, i was shocked to my bones, not bcoz of the girls but their mum cheesy...

The all started dancing to the song playing.

My gyal draged me up and stated rocking her a** on me, i was just stearing like zombie i totally lost the control of my brain at that critical time.

.her younger sis even ask if she could rock me, i was shocked when she said yes .

The way their mum is stearing at me hmm i could tell that even her will like to rock me and more she is se*y just like her daughters.cheesy

It has been two weeks after that shocking incident, and my girlfriend has not call, visit or even text me i don't know why, but i really need help on how to handle this matter

Pls mods should help push to the front page for more advice From relationship experts

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by silvoclaira: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is amazing.....Imagine a ''zombie'' was ''shocked''

That family is incredible to have shocked a zombie.

Smh....grin
Lutherblaq:

I really need your advice
AS HOW
I don't have any advice for a shocked zombie.

...just Dey play dey go like dat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
silvoclaira:
I really need your advice
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Prechgold1180(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
U too lie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by TheZeezle(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
U make me laff so tey I cried... U be bad bitch bro😜
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by slawomir: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

The kind of family I love

Lutherblaq:

cheesy i am thinking if should end the relationship or keep it going grin

Keep it going son

Who knows you might be up for a foursome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
silvoclaira:
This is amazing.....Imagine a ''zombie'' was ''shocked''

That family is incredible to have shocked a zombie.

Smh....grin

Dey play

The are too sexy for me to even know my self cheesy
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by anthonyuncle(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
na this kind of cheap lie you want make them push to front page?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by neonly: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Family of Medusa loading you are finish if you marry from dat kind house na all of them you go dey grease
Either way may be they were testing you
But it too deep bros RUN

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by silvoclaira: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:
I met this girl last year june, and we start up something between us and it has been going smoothly.

But recently she has automatically became a nuisance always telling me how her family will like to to meet me, especialy her mother, everytime my mother this my mother that, so i brace up and agreed to meet her family, i told her to inform her mother about it, she was very happy that we end up doing hmmm grin..

On the D-day we baught some gifts for them, and set off to their mansion, her father is not around we only met her mum and her two female siblings ...

After all the greetings and so on. Later in the night, they turn their theater onn and it started playing some sort of erotic songs, i started getting uncomfortable, cheesy they all went in, (including their mum) and later came back dressed so sexily, i was shocked to my bone, not bcoz of the girls but their mum cheesy...

My gyal draged me up and stated rocking her a** on me, i was just stearing like zombie.

.her younger sis even ask if she could rock me, i was shocked when she said yes .

The way their mum is stearing at me hmm i could tell that even her will like to rock me and more.cheesy

It has been two weeks after that shocking incident, and my girlfriend has not call, visit or even text me i don't know why, but i really need help on how to handle this case

Pls mods should help push to the front page for more advice From relationship experts

continue modifying the post
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
cheesy i am thinking if should end the relationship or keep it going grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
silvoclaira:

continue modifying the post
How? cheesy
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Nasri100(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Have you seen the American movie Get Out?

They are going to use you for something sinister.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
neonly:
Family of Medusa loading you are finish if you marry from dat kind house na all of them you go dey grease
Either way may be they were testing you
But it too deep bros RUN

Thanks for the advice bro grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:
na this kind of cheap lie you want make them push to front page?

You no get joy at all, even if na lie you supose advice me na

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nasri100:
Have you seen the American movie Get Out?
They are going to use you for something sinister.
Thanks for the advice my gee smiley
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep it going son
Who knows you might be up for a foursome
Hehehehe you wan kill me abi
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheZeezle:
U make me laff so tey I cried... U be bad bitch bro

3 gbosa for you my gee
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Prechgold1180:
U too lie
Na you be my teacher na cheesy
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by fyzaila: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Even we too we are shocked 😲😳, how you were able to cook up such lie. Linus oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by UYEMDO35(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Op! see you see women.. God don butter your bread cuz you no need any advice again, all I just need from u right now make u give me the address of your gf.... I for like to marry from that kind family.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Op! see you see women.. God don butter your bread cuz you no need any advice again, all I just need from u right now make u give me the address of your gf.... I for like to marry from that kind family.

cheesy who no like better food,
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
fyzaila:
Even we too we are shocked

So you shocked like me?
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Edeyoung: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

But recently she has automatically became a nuisance always telling me how her family will like to to meet me, especialy her mother, everytime my mother this my mother that, so i brace up and agreed to meet her family, i told her to inform her mother about it, she was very happy that we end up having hmmm grin..

On the D-day we baught some goodies for them, and set off to their mansion, her father is not around we only met her mum and her two female siblings at home...

After all the formalities and so on. Later in the night, they turn their theater on and it started playing some sort of erotic songs, i started getting uncomfortable, cheesy they all went in, (including their mum) and later came back dressed so sexily, i was shocked to my bones, not bcoz of the girls but their mum cheesy...

My gyal draged me up and stated rocking her a** on me, i was just stearing like zombie i totally lost the control of my brain at that critical time.

The way their mum is stearing at me hmm i could tell that even her will like to rock me and more she is se*y just like her daughters.cheesy

It has been two weeks after that shocking incident, and my girlfriend has not call, visit or even text me i don't know why, but i really need help on how to handle this matter

Which tribe is the girl
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
On colos!! on colos!!!

Op is on colos,
His story, on colos.
His english, on colos.
His imaginable girlfriend, on colos.
His imaginable mother inlaw, on colos.
His imaginable foursome plan, on colos.
Everything including the mod wey wan push this thread go frontpage is ON COLOS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Edeyoung:

Which tribe is the girl

I would have loved to tell you that, but due to the rate of tribalism on am i won't grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Edeyoung: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

I would have loved to tell you that, but due to the rate of tribalism on am i won't grin

I know a tribe who is very free like that , and its my tribe reason why i am asking
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by emekalovepets: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
May thunder fire you for lying to that innocent family every day boys and olosho dem use olosho vibe swear for now
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Edeyoung:

I know a tribe who is very free like that , and its my tribe reason why i am asking

She is an
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

she no go pass akwaibom/calabar girl grin grin grin

Ikpu Bu Akpas!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by GodWrites: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Fantasy. Part 2
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
she no go pass akwaibom/calabar girl grin grin grin

Ikpu Bu Akpas!!!!!!!

My hand no dey inside ohh, cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi, Lying On The Same Bed With Naira Marley Surfaces / Wat Dos It Mean 2 Eat D Booty Like Groceries? / 10 Crazy Facts You Should Know About The Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.