Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes (4727 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

My hand no dey inside ohh, cheesy
I love them ehn grin grin If i no marry one, make i know wetin cause am grin cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Lutherblaq: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I love them ehn grin grin If i no marry one, make i know wetin cause am grin cheesy grin
Dope grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by goodmike7: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seun when can you create two major sections on nairaland?

KIDS AND LIE SECTION.

You kids are making this romance section tiring.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:
I met this girl last year june, and we start up something between us and it has been going smoothly.

But recently she has automatically became a nuisance always telling me how her family will like to to meet me, especialy her mother, everytime my mother this my mother that, so i brace up and agreed to meet her family, i told her to inform her mother about it, she was very happy that we end up having hmmm grin..

On the D-day we baught some goodies for them, and set off to their mansion, her father is not around we only met her mum and her two female siblings at home...

After all the formalities and so on. Later in the night, they turn their theater on and it started playing some sort of erotic songs, i started getting uncomfortable, cheesy they all went in, (including their mum) and later came back dressed so sexily, i was shocked to my bones, not bcoz of the girls but their mum cheesy...

The all started dancing to the song playing.

My gyal draged me up and stated rocking her a** on me, i was just stearing like zombie i totally lost the control of my brain at that critical time.

.her younger sis even ask if she could rock me, i was shocked when she said yes .

The way their mum is stearing at me hmm i could tell that even her will like to rock me and more she is se*y just like her daughters.cheesy

It has been two weeks after that shocking incident, and my girlfriend has not call, visit or even text me i don't know why, but i really need help on how to handle this matter

Pls mods should help push to the front page for more advice From relationship experts

Dominique
. You dey lie die.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by diogo23: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:
na this kind of cheap lie you want make them push to front page?
Why are you people think everybody is lying always? Even if you see lies you won't know

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Waffarianman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na Kerewa families you jam so
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Edeyoung: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lutherblaq:

She i an akwa ibomite

Ok not what i thought ,akwa ibom are very expressive people anyway nothing to fear
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Allisgud: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
they want to test ur womanizing prowess,run o
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by iHateFraudsters: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Prechgold1180:
U too lie

grin him tu lie

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Odward(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2023
Iku pa e OP for this vivid imagination
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by MrBroke(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Oga Linus why you dey lie like layefa way no dey fear lion grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by detectivejones: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Sounds like something from a dream but if this is real maybe its their way of welcoming you into the family

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Rexymania(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wtf did I just read? Shey na for Naija ni? Abi overseas
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Dshocker(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lutherblaq:
I met this girl last year june, and we start up something between us and it has been going smoothly.

But recently she has automatically became a nuisance always telling me how her family will like to to meet me, especialy her mother, everytime my mother this my mother that, so i brace up and agreed to meet her family, i told her to inform her mother about it, she was very happy that we end up having hmmm grin..

On the D-day we baught some goodies for them, and set off to their mansion, her father is not around we only met her mum and her two female siblings at home...

After all the formalities and so on. Later in the night, they turn their theater on and it started playing some sort of erotic songs, i started getting uncomfortable, cheesy they all went in, (including their mum) and later came back dressed so sexily, i was shocked to my bones, not bcoz of the girls but their mum cheesy...

The all started dancing to the song playing.

My gyal draged me up and stated rocking her a** on me, i was just stearing like zombie i totally lost the control of my brain at that critical time.

.her younger sis even ask if she could rock me, i was shocked when she said yes .

The way their mum is stearing at me hmm i could tell that even her will like to rock me and more she is se*y just like her daughters.cheesy

It has been two weeks after that shocking incident, and my girlfriend has not call, visit or even text me i don't know why, but i really need help on how to handle this matter

Pls mods should help push to the front page for more advice From relationship experts

Dominique

Dey play.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by kmaster007: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2023
You don fail for the test... They tested you
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes by Gggjhhj: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Ona ne de tire to think nonsense post

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl / Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.