Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? (1638 Views)

What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

D second one mad, make I just leave am here
Tell us joor
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Anny69: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Explain some of what you saw and I'll tell you if they're real or not. angry
grin It's not fight na.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
grin It's not fight na.

Yea sure… it's not. smiley
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Anny69: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
As in, the shit that I saw twice even if they tell me I won’t believe it so I no dey bother tell people cos even me I will never believe it n to u reading this I don’t care if u believe it or not

It was when I was in school, me n my guys normally go to night class n we return around 2-4 am

So this fateful day, we were 4 in number n we were returning around 4 am, so they branched in their own junction so I was only d one going to my hostel which is not really far, I was with my small phone n earpiece playing music

At first I saw a man in front of an hostel gate n he was moving from one edge of d gate to another like he was trying to call someone in d hostel to open d gate for him so I was watching from a far n I didn’t really pay attention to him cos I thought it was a fellow student like me coming from night class

Omo na when I near this gate well well I observe say d guy leg no dey touch ground as he was moving from one side to another n another thing b say the guy no cal anybody ( he wasn’t even talking but murmuring) my adrenaline pull up like mad….I run sote phone, bag, shoe no follow me reach house

I no even bother knock gate I just climb fence bang door for my roommate head, he asked me what happened n I couldn’t explain cos I can’t really explain

Na d next morning I go pick my things, e disturb me wella I just had to lie to him that some guys tried to rob me cos I know say if person tell me that story I no go believe

N d kind hostel wey I dey stay, if u tell them that kind thing they won’t believe n them go even give u name join, dem fit even write song for u join so I just lock up

😂😂😂😂
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Anny69: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yea sure… it's not. smiley
grin grin
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Aurelius1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
As in, the shit that I saw twice even if they tell me I won’t believe it so I no dey bother tell people cos even me I will never believe it n to u reading this I don’t care if u believe it or not

It was when I was in school, me n my guys normally go to night class n we return around 2-4 am

So this fateful day, we were 4 in number n we were returning around 4 am, so they branched in their own junction so I was only d one going to my hostel which is not really far, I was with my small phone n earpiece playing music

At first I saw a man in front of an hostel gate n he was moving from one edge of d gate to another like he was trying to call someone in d hostel to open d gate for him so I was watching from a far n I didn’t really pay attention to him cos I thought it was a fellow student like me coming from night class

Omo na when I near this gate well well I observe say d guy leg no dey touch ground as he was moving from one side to another n another thing b say the guy no cal anybody ( he wasn’t even talking but murmuring) my adrenaline pull up like mad….I run sote phone, bag, shoe no follow me reach house

I no even bother knock gate I just climb fence bang door for my roommate head, he asked me what happened n I couldn’t explain cos I can’t really explain

Na d next morning I go pick my things, e disturb me wella I just had to lie to him that some guys tried to rob me cos I know say if person tell me that story I no go believe

N d kind hostel wey I dey stay, if u tell them that kind thing they won’t believe n them go even give u name join, dem fit even write song for u join so I just lock up

Tell us please. We are dying to hear it.

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
BscHolder:
do you masturbate?
I want to know your opinion if masturbation is a sin
Sin? What God instead said is sin is the lust in your heart- Matthew 5 vs 27 -28. What has sin to do with this topic by the way? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by BscHolder: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sin? What God instead said is sin is the lust in your heart- Matthew 5 vs 27 -28. What has sin to do with this topic by the way? undecided
sorry it is unconnected to the topic.
I wanted to know your opinion on it.
So you mean Masturbation is not a sin
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
BscHolder:
sorry it is unconnected to the topic.
I wanted to know your opinion on it.
So you mean Masturbation is not a sin
Again, what is sin is what is stated in Matthew 5 vs 27-28. That is what is referred to as sexual sin. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Pootle: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

i dey wait the second one grin
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I should simply divulge the private garbles of my own mind to a stranger without first understanding exactly what the person's claimed qualifications are as far as suggesting you can tell which is real and which ain't. I am telling you that they were born of glitches in my own mental but you you trying to convince me that what I have established to be the case may not be. How? On what grounds do you make such claims? By what authority? undecided
Westerhoffe, here you have opportunity to tell us by what authority you claim understanding of what it is you pretend you have more of. I am waiting to here you tell me exactly why you pretend yourself knowledgeable of that which is spiritual and that which isn't? Let's start from there, shall we? undecided

You have been trying to get my attention in this for a while now so here you have it.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Westerhoffe, here you have opportunity to tell us by what authority you claim understanding of what it is you pretend you have more of. I am waiting to here you tell me exactly why you pretend yourself knowledgeable of that which is spiritual and that which isn't? Let's start from there, shall we? undecided

You have been trying to get my attention in this for a while now so here you have it.

My friend, you just wake up?
I see my comment sent you down the drain of thoughts before you could reply after days of thinking.

Tell us what paranormal things you claimed to have seen.

What's so difficult in that?

You say I claim to be knowledgeable… cheesy Really? I should be the one slamming that pomposity of a character on you and not otherwise!

Tell us what paranormal things you claimed to have seen and let's hear you out and stop trying to evade what I put to you. angry

I have all the time I can spare for you man.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Lordsinger(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2023
At age six or there about, I saw a rooster dropping an unusually smaller size of egg under a palm tree.
I ran to call my dad to see what I've seen, and as u may have expected, He dismissed what I saw as childish or impossible even though he saw the egg.
No one believed that I saw a cock lay an egg till this day, but am 114% sure of what I've seen.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2023
When I was about 5 years, my mom, younger brother and I were taking a nap, as a kid I hated siestas but my mom will always force me to sleep. So while they were sleeping, I was wide awake and playing behind my mom's back. I then looked up and saw someone standing in front of our wall it was a very beautiful fair woman in a long flowing gown and she kept looking round like she was searching for something, I looked down to wake my mom up but by the time I looked up she was no more there.
This is one if the few childhood experiences I still remember as an adult.
I was almost 3 when my brother was born, I remember that day though not clearly. I was so happy. Everyone says it's not possible to remember things that happened at such a young age. Can anyone else relate?
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
When I was about 5 years, my mom, younger brother and I were taking a nap, as a kid I hated siestas but my mom will always force me to sleep. So while they were sleeping, I was wide awake and playing behind my mom's back. I then looked up and saw someone standing in front of our wall it was a very beautiful fair woman in a long flowing gown and she kept looking round like she was searching for something, I looked down to wake my mom up but by the time I looked up she was no more there.
This is one if the few childhood experiences I still remember as an adult.
I was almost 3 when my brother was born, I remember that day though not clearly. I was so happy. Everyone says it's not possible to remember things that happened at such a young age. Can anyone else relate?
I also remember things from when I shouldn't. When I replay the photographic memory to my mother, she is always in awe
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Draslo:

I also remember things from when I shouldn't. When I replay the photographic memory to my mother, she is always in awe

Thank God I'm not alone on this table. I remember things as far back as when I was 2 years old. Whenever I tell my mom she's always shocked and concludes that a family member must have told me.
I remember my 2 years birthday vividly. It was raining heavily and our house wasn't far from the premises for my birthday so my mom wanted to use the umbrella to take my cake to the venue. I was all dressed, but I sat down and dismantled the umbrella, thinking it was a toy. I remember that day vividly because my mom beat the hell out of me on my birthday grin grin
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Mm
BrighterThanDay:

Thank God I'm not alone on this table. I remember things as far back as when I was 2 years old. Whenever I tell my mom she's always shocked and concludes that a family member must have told me.
I remember my 2 years birthday vividly. It was raining heavily and our house wasn't far from the premises for my birthday so my mom wanted to use the umbrella to take my cake to the venue. I was all dressed, but I sat down and dismantled the umbrella, thinking it was a toy. I remember that day vividly because my mom beat the hell out of me on my birthday grin grin
🤣🤣🤣

I remember when I must have been like 1 or 2 and we went to my grandmother's house for Sallah. She's an Alhaja even though my father is Catholic. He still bought her ram during sallah until she passed. I remember the day when my grandma and my aunt fought mom verbally and embarrassed her in front of Sallah guests...she cried that day...my mom also thinks someone told me that story
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2023
Draslo:
Mm
🤣🤣🤣

I remember when I must have been like 1 or 2 and we went to my grandmother's house for Sallah. She's an Alhaja even though my father is Catholic. He still bought her ram during sallah until she passed. I remember the day when my grandma and my aunt fought mom verbally and embarrassed her in front of Sallah guests...she cried that day...my mom also thinks someone told me that story

Eyah that must have been so painful to watch that happen to your mom, maybe that's why the memory stuck.

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, what is sin is what is stated in Matthew 5 vs 27-28. That is what is referred to as sexual sin. undecided

More on Sin:

Romans 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²¹ Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
²² Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
²³ And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
²⁴ Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
²⁵ Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
²⁶ For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
²⁷ And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
²⁸ And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
²⁹ Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
³⁰ Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
³¹ Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
³² Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
My friend, you just wake up? I see my comment sent you down the drain of thoughts before you could reply after days of thinking.
■ Tell us what paranormal things you claimed to have seen. What's so difficult in that? You say I claim to be knowledgeable… cheesy Really? I should be the one slamming that pomposity of a character on you and not otherwise!
■ Tell us what paranormal things you claimed to have seen and let's hear you out and stop trying to evade what I put to you. angry I have all the time I can spare for you man.
1. I am afraid it is absolutely none of that. Just wanted us to finish with this here and now so you don't feel the need to summon me on threads of no real interest to me. undecided

2. You claimed you could tell me which of my experiences where real and which were not even after I explained they were all fake since I am very much my mind was playing tricks on me every single one of those times in the past. Why deny this now? undecided

3. As I already made clear, I am interested in divulging the garbles mostly born of anxieties of my mind in previous states. As I am more interested in understanding why you think your mind is to be trusted in this. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
More on Sin:

Romans 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²¹ Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
²³ And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
²⁴ Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
²⁵ Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
²⁶ For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
²⁷ And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
²⁸ And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
²⁹ Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
³⁰ Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
³¹ Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
³² Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
None of this applies as far as the question asked. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid it is absolutely none of that. Just wanted us to finish with this here and now so you don't feel the need to summon me on threads of no real interest to me. undecided

2. You claimed you could tell me which of my experiences where real and which were not even after I explained they were all fake since I am very much my mind was playing tricks on me every single one of those times in the past. Why deny this now? undecided

3. As I already made clear, I am interested in divulging the garbles mostly born of anxieties of my mind in previous states. As I am more interested in understanding why you think your mind is to be trusted in this. undecided

Since you know they were all fakes, how then do they rhyme with the thread? undecided
You then shouldn't have commented your fake experiences on the thread. angry
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
None of this applies as far as the question asked. undecided

Sin, is sin.

James 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
¹¹ For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Since you know they were all fakes, how then do they rhyme with the thread? undecided
You then shouldn't have commented your fake experiences on the thread. angry
1. 99.99% of claims made by individuals are fakes born of brain farts and not of reality. Why? Because most people don't ever stop to consider their minds could so easily play tricks on them, something that occurs more than not. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. 99.99% of claims made by individuals are fakes born of brain farts and not of reality. Why? Because most people don't ever stop to consider their minds could so easily play tricks on them, something that occurs more than not. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

Not everyone is born of brain farts as yours as you call it.

If you haven't had any real experience(s) or encountter(s), then leave the podium for the experienced. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Sin, is sin.

James 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
¹¹ For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
According to God, sin is disobedience of His direct commandment or teaching .I.e. transgressions of His Law. So sin isn't necessarily sin as not all sins are not defined the same, and not all ideas of sin are indeed of sin. For instance, sexual sins in God's New Law are committed the moment one thinks or imagines them in one's mind whereas the same sins in God's Old Law are said to be committed when one carries out the act. Note the difference? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to God, sin is disobedience of His direct commandment or teaching .I.e. transgressions of His Law. So sin isn't necessarily sin as not all sins are not defined the same, and not all ideas of sin are indeed of sin. For instance, sexual sins in God's New Law are committed the moment one thinks or imagines them in one's mind whereas the same sins in God's Old Law are said to be committed when one carries out the act. Note the difference? undecided

Sin is sin.

Romans 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Either from your heart or perpetrated, sin is sin.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Not everyone is born of brain farts as yours as you call it.
If you haven't had any real experience(s) or encountter(s), then leave the podium for the experienced. undecided
Recall my first comment here.
Kobojunkie:
Hallucinations mostly. The average individual lives under the false belief that their senses, including sight and memories, operate perfectly when in fact that is rarely the case for everyone. undecided
What is it that convinces you that your brain is without these brain farts that the vast majority are expected to have. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Sin is sin.Either from your heart or perpetrated, sin is sin.
Again....
Kobojunkie:
According to God, sin is disobedience of His direct commandment or teaching. I.e. transgressions of His Law. So sin isn't necessarily sin as not all sins are not defined the same, and not all ideas of sin are true of sin. For instance, sexual sins in God's New Law are committed the moment one thinks or imagines them in one's mind whereas the same sins in God's Old Law are said to be committed when one carries out the act. Note the difference. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Recall my first comment here. What is it that convinces you that your brain is without these brain farts that the vast majority are expected to have. undecided

For the fact that you haven't been faced by the reality of the paranormal does not mean it's untrue. angry
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ For the fact that you haven't been faced by the reality of the paranormal does not mean it's untrue. angry
Reality of what paranormal? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truth About Weddings In Nigeria / Mean And Ruthless Wife / Please Watch. Funny Stuff Nigerian Parents Do. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.