Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? (1637 Views)

What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again....

And the perpetration of the stated in Romans 1:21-32 is what? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Reality of what paranormal? undecided

What!?
Forget it then…
It's beyond you.
cheesy
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What!?
Forget it then…
It's beyond you.
cheesy
How convenient. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How convenient. undecided

You should have admitted before now and the conversation would not have held and drawn this far. cool
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ And the perpetration of the stated in Romans 1:21-32 is what? undecided
You are not making any sense to me here. The other asked about the sin of masturbation and I explained that God instead said the sexual sin of adultery is committed when one lust in his heart, rather than when he actively masturbates. Not all sins are defined in the same way. What part of that are you having a problem with? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You should have admitted before now and the conversation would not have held and drawn this far. cool
Sure, keep pretending your brain farts are better than my brain farts. Knock yourself out ! undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sure, keep pretending your brain farts are better than my brain farts. Knock yourself out ! undecided

grin
I just knocked you out!
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin I just knocked you out!
OK
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense to me here. The other asked about the sin of masturbation and I explained that God instead said the sexual sin of adultery is committed when one lust in his heart, rather than when he actively masturbates. Not all sins are defined in the same way. What part of that are you having a problem with? undecided

You're simply not getting it due to your ignorance and arrogance to see what is right before you. Or perhaps, you're just having issues understanding my wordings.

He/She asked if Masturbation is a sin, expecting an answer of Yes,
it is a sin. No, it is not,
or I don't know and can't tell. But you carried him/her to Thou shalt not commit adultery: whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Is masturbation adultery or lusting after a woman in the heart?

What about those who are sleeping with silicone toys, were they lusting after a woman or a silicone? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
You're simply not getting it due to your ignorance and arrogance to see what is right before you. Or perhaps, you're just having issues understanding my wordings.
He/She asked if Masturbation is a sin, expecting an answer of Yes, it is a sin. No, it is not, or I don't know and can't tell. But you carried him/her to Thou shalt not commit adultery: whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
■ Is masturbation adultery or lusting after a woman in the heart?
■ What about those who are sleeping with silicone toys, were they lusting after a woman or a silicone? undecided
1. You were given the passage that clearly defines sexual sin at its most basic, yet you remain confused by a term? undecided

2. Does masturbation not begin first with lustful thoughts in the mind like most other sexual acts do? undecided

3. Do you suppose the object of their lust then are plastic molecules and not of women whose images they project on those dolls? undecided

Don't confuse your ignorance and arrogance as mine. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You were given the passage that clearly defines sexual sin at its most basic, yet you remain confused by a term? undecided

2. Does masturbation not begin first with lustful thoughts in the mind like most other sexual acts do? undecided

3. Do you suppose the object of their lust then are plastic molecules and not of women whose images they project on those dolls? undecided

Don't confuse your ignorance and arrogance as mine. undecided

You are the one confused here! cheesy
Do you certify, and on what grounds that masturbation is based on lustful thoughts? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You are the one confused here! cheesy Do you certify, and on what grounds that masturbation is based on lustful thoughts? undecided
Lust
Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.[1][2][3] The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, intimacy gadgets such as vibrators, or combinations of these.[1][2] Manual sex is masturbation by a sexual partner (fingering or a handjob)[4] and may be used as a form of non-penetrative sex.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation
Arousal and pleasure, are of the mind, are they not? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lust
Arousal and pleasure, are of the mind, are they not? undecided

You dropped the Bible to go quote Wikipedia? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You dropped the Bible to go quote Wikipedia? undecided
You clearly rejected God's very own definition of the sin. So what did you expect me to do in this case? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You clearly rejected God's very own definition of the sin. So what did you expect me to do in this case? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

I reject or you reject? angry

I clearly gave you several quotes from the Bible about sin, but you rejected them all only to go and start quoting Wikipedia!

Wow!
Just wow!!
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I reject or you reject? angry I clearly gave you several quotes from the Bible about sin, but you rejected them all only to go and start quoting Wikipedia! Wow! Just wow!!
Well, do you accept what is stated in the following passage as the Truth of God? undecided
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’[e]
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind. - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28
If no, then it means you reject God. If yes, then what are you intending to accomplish by way of this argument? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, do you accept what is stated in the following passage as the Truth of God? undecided
If no, then it means you reject God. If yes, then what are you intending to accomplish by way of this argument? undecided

That is conclusive as the root of adultery, stating that not until contact is made before adultery is committed… Yes. JESUS CHRIST is always right. I am not disputing that.

But the person asked you if masturbation is a sin or not.

Answer if it is or not. And don't link it up with adultery.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I did not reject what the Bible says, that's why I gave a wider view from the Bible about what sin is, but you rejected it that sin is only about lust!

Come on!

What about those stated in Romans 1:21-32? undecided
Are they sin or not?
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Westerhoffe:
That is conclusive as the root of adultery, stating that not until contact is made before adultery is committed… Yes. JESUS CHRIST is always right. I am not disputing that. But the person asked you if masturbation is a sin or not.
Answer if it is or not. And don't link it up with adultery.
oi vey! undecided

There is no sin of masturbation, rather there is the sin of adultery which even those who masturbate are caught in. I didn't expect to have to spoonfeed this to even you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mean And Ruthless Wife / Precious Family Memories, Quirks -- Share Here! / Loving Husbands That Are Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.