Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States (36356 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by gidyambi(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by thedio(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Comedy show? shocked when the facts and figures are there in courts, grin
Those PVC were used by LP agent to rig the presidential election. Obi shared it for them and collected it after the election....can u dispute that
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2023
sultanofpigs:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tribunal-tinubu-inec-kick-as-peter-obi-tenders-total-pvcs-in-32-states/

Oga PO all this papers will NOT proof anything. If na me be u, na only two things I for need to proof my case. Incase u don't know, there is no way all the registered voters in this country can participate in an election.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by 00FFT00(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

This isn't a sound example. After trump was elected alot of controversy trailed his election, and there were claims of foreign interference and rigging. But that didn't stop the Dems from working for the better good of the nation while still playing opposition .

Be reasonable

Can you please show us evidence that trump brazenly rigged the election?. And how did it end for the US?.
I know you want to tow the middle line, but life does quite work in complete passivity or a silo mindset.

This individual poked his filthy finger into our eyes. Our, in this case, are Nigerians.

One of the many reasons we remained in our stagnated state is because of what you are preaching. We must finally act out of principle and believe in something in Nigeria. What are our convictions?.

Where do you think Singapore or China will be today if they accepted the self-defeatist behavior in discussion?.

Tinubu insulted Nigerians by actively commissioning the falsification of the results of our votes to make himself president. We should not condone it, any less than we would condone a military coup d'état. And, he should be judicially punished for this crime.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by alobright17(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They foolishly thought this one is also going to be one of those election they can mumble any illegality or criminality and force it on a nation.
I like how you all are having confidence In the court, I knew is a matter of time as soon as the ruling is made against Obi and Atiku before you'll people will start insulting court ruling.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by ncoolsome(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

When are you hosting your comedy show?

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered

That so-called 3rd class graduate was already a billionaire at 30 doing legal businesses,yet u claim he doesn't know simply arithmetics so where has ur Junior weac u have taken u to??u guys keep calling North east and west forgetting there was low turnout and voters intimidation..Give Obi his true votes in Lagos, Plateau,rives,Benue and minus that from APC and see him surpass Tinubu..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2023
TemmyT002:
Wait. Is INEC Okay?
Why are they against the admission of the evidences?
Their lawyer should be slapped.
If they are so sure of their elections, what are they hiding??

All na show for u to believe wat u are thinking
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Mercury12(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2023
princeade86:
Obi mean business ooooo. He just dey come out where them no expect. We dey wait for atiku own. This will be the most interesting case in the history of Nigeria
lol typical ipob. U go use 8 years for court. Nah that time u go fear jagaban😂😂😂
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Baatunde(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2023
Neutral? In a case of which they are a Respondent? Common bro!

And people should stop wondering why INEC is objecting to everything being tendered BECAUSE they are going to disclose their reasons when they open up their defence. I am sure that some people are unaware that this hearing is in two phases, the petitioner states his case and the defendant states his defence

All the film we have been watching so far is all about the petitioner stating his case..... part 2 go start soon and only then can you start rubbing your hands in glee if you think the case is going in your favour

almangid:

I was thinking the same thing. Aren't INEC supposed to be a neutral party?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by onuman: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Even a little kid will tell that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their constituency and made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin of votes.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2023
press9jatv:
good one from Peter Obi team

And what will total PVCs collected prove, you just thing is all about dumping cooler and loads of panti in court is how to win a case ... all these thing OBI is bringing do they even have a place in the electoral act.

At the end of the court case all those cooler Obi is congesting the court with, naa hot jollof rice and semo we go take preserve for PETP after party

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by feliking: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2023
The mandate is Obi's

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by GoodGovernance: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2023
orisa37:
TOTAL PVCS REGISTRATION PRESENTATION IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT IN THIS CASE.

You captured my thoughts.

Also,how does PVC collections prove rigging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by alobright17(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They foolishly thought this one is also going to be one of those election they can mumble any illegality or criminality and force it on a nation.
Funny how you people are celebrating a admission by court an evidence of which the defense lawyers opposed to and said they'll give reason thereafter.. Una eyes go clear soon. I can't wait to see you people insulting judges after this Tribunal same way Trump supporters were having high hopes.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by GoodGovernance: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

And what will total PVCs collected prove, you just thing is all about dumping cooler and loads of panti in court is how to win a case ... all these thing OBI is bringing do they even have a place in the electoral act.

At the end of the court case all those cooler Obi is congesting the court with, naa jollof rice and semo we go take preserve hot for PETP after party

I just wonder!
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:

Why is INEC kicking against every documents its issued and procedural processes done by it during the badly flawed 2023 presidential election that are being brought to public scrutiny?

All these shameless shenanigans are just a simple confirmation of the admissibility of INEC as a lawless and criminal agency of the APC government. What shameless!

INEC is a criminal organisation with only one goal, which is to give political mandates to the highest bidders.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

You seems confused,Mr Peter Obi presented the total PVC registration state by state to counter Mr Tinubu the acting President, because most of the states recorded for Tinubu was more than the actual PVC.

And u believe the bolded
If the last election was rigged, that means all the parties were involved.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by AskNgige2: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
princeade86:
Obi mean business ooooo. He just dey come out where them no expect. We dey wait for atiku own. This will be the most interesting case in the history of Nigeria
Ask Ngige how far
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Bluntemperor: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:
Just Drama! I have been following the proceedings & yet to see the substance of the proof on how & where LP/Obi won results changed to give another person.

Don't mind the Nairaland Obidient forks as many people now know better, that Obi Just de troil the Social Media for nothing sake, after all,the Legal Team go chop.
It's allowed in law,as choice being a components of economics dynamics too!
Obi knows well he didn't win and up till today,Obi and his representative could not give us what votes they garnered from the- NW and NE- which even forms a great Voters Fulcrums of the core North!
I still wish Obi well,for sensitising Nigerians on the lack of Accountabilities, Corruption and Irresponsible govt( including States) that have held Nigeria down from moving forward.
Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:
Tinubu from the facts and findings came 3rd in the elections, Atiku Abubakar came 2nd and Mr Peter Obi won the elections.

Then show working, we have 3 regions, convincing yourselves how a party alleged to have won a presidential election on popular choice, ended up with the least Reps, Nass, and just one governor, otti was Abia choice even before OBi emerged

Don't just tell the world you win, Show the workings

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Savechild23: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Ehe Obi is coming !
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Karlosorji(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered
as a 3rd class graduate, he's still better than you because you have brain but you don't reason. You forget that the north was shared between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso. Obi doesn't need to win the north to win election. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Pickmycall: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu increased the judicial salaries in form of bribe.So that justice will be subverted to his favour.If he mean well,why only the president and the judiciary?
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Baatunde(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Thanks o! Everytime on every thread I have asked the question and I genuinely wanted to know how ,many votes did Obi actually poll to win the election and how many states did he win.....NOT ONE of them have ever replied.....you sometimes get answers like.. " just wait he go soon clear" but I dont want to wait.... i want to know what you knew already please tell us the actual breakdown of the unrigged votes....na lie... al you keep hearing is Obi came first, Atiku second and TInubu 3rd.........o su mi o! grin grin grin
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind the Nairaland Obidient forks as many people now know better, that Obi Just de troil the Social Media for nothing sake, after all,the Legal Team go chop.
It's allowed in law,as choice being a components of economics dynamics too!
Obi knows well he didn't win and up till today,Obi and his representative could not give us what votes they garnered from the- NW and NE- which even forms a great Voters Fulcrums of the core North!
I still wish Obi well,for sensitising Nigerians on the lack of Accountabilities, Corruption and Irresponsible govt( including States) that have held Nigeria down from moving forward.
Kudos to him!
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Was tinubu rejected for obi in the north
Is Abuja East?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by obrian888: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

You must be very dumb, the matter is in the tribunal yet you are judging base on the same result that he went to court to challenge that he was rigged, ask yourself whether you are using your brain, if at the end the court proves otherwise or PO and his team are unable to prove their case, then you APC rats can say whatever you like. But for now the man is saying the election was rigged and sensible Nigerians know this fact, if not how come 3 States with different number of local governments and number of wards came out with the same results verbatim. what about Ekiti result date was showing the date before the election, in a sane country Yakubu and his crooks and ally would be in jail by now eating raw beans.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

Then show working, we have 3 regions, convincing yourselves how a party alleged to have won a presidential election on popular choice, ended up with the list Reps, Nass, and just one governor, otti was Abia choice even before OBi emerged

Don't just tell the world you win, Show the workings
People voted for Obi for President.So now it's confirmed Obi won Rivers and Benue which is 14 States, tell us how Tinubu won 10 States and won the election without manipulations
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Baatunde(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023
And you are calling someone mumu? O ga o! If Obi did not need North to win so where did he win? Because he did not win SW also.. are you telling us that the votes of SE and SS is alone to give OBi a win?

Karlosorji:
as a 3rd class graduate, he's still better than you because you have brain but you don't reason. You forget that the north was shared between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso. Obi doesn't need to win the north to win election. Mumu
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by profmallor: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Armed soldiers that are now under the leadership of new service men that the man you so like them to sack just appointed? I understand your emotions, and I know they are strong, but you see, those that make decisions on the direction to steer that country would not allow such to happen. It is you that would eventually have to swallow the bitter pill and move on.

nadisms:

The judges will decide on the right thing and any noise of anarchy will experience "shoot at sight" by armed soldiers.

Make una dey leave all these keyboard threats of anarchy and nation splitting.

If the judges sack a sitting president , I mean no fucking hell will happen.

Everybody go calm down enter him house

At this point all regions are in charge of armed forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.