Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. (463 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. by SeaTrade(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
So I was in lagos a while back and where I stayed was a hotel that houses a social club for ballers and big boys in that area and beyond.
While looking for the rooftop poolside I mistakenly went to the social club thinking that's where the poolside was.
So I was met by the social club receptionist and also bumped into one guy I know for a while now.
So after we greeted,he started telling me about this social club and its benefits.
First,to register as a member,it costs N10m.
He claims it'll connect me to the big leagues and before I know I'm getting contracts and connections that'll change My perspective,and also social functions that'll put me on first name bases with the creme de la creme of Lagos and mentioned Some big names who were members.
As tempting as it sounds,omo dem no dey tell person.
In my experience ehn,
Most times the people you'd meet there are hustlers looking for a big break as you and probably broker than you with the keeping up of a phantom lifestyle.
Nothing to gain,just outright bullshit and that contract you dey look for no go ever come.
Use your funds wisely and avoid fast life abeg,
Along the line of your legit work,people will come your way no be to dey spend money upandan chasing rubbish.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. by Moneybloke(m): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Fact.. na greed dey actually cause many men downfall.. Show me a man who's contented; I will show you a man who's highly blessed.

By the way Seatrade, you be my mentor for this platform.

Keep up the good work sir.

1 Like

Re: Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. by SeaTrade(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Moneybloke:
Fact.. na greed dey actually cause many men downfall.. Show me a man who's contented; I will show you a man who's highly blessed.

By the way Seatrade, you be my mentor for this platform.

Keep up the good work sir.
My pleasure baba,thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Life, Zero Results.grow Organically. by Ajaxjay1996: 8:17am On Apr 20
SeaTrade:
My pleasure baba,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Free Hookup? / Women Of Nowadays Will Profess Love To You And Still SCOOP You Behind Your Back / How Is The High Rate Of Pregnant Girls At Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.