Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) (51773 Views)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
I think the mood swings is because of her past memories with Denzel (Tiger) probably she's still in love with him but still in denial. Just that the mood swings is becoming unnecessary and at the wrong time. Op we want more 😁😁😁
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Toyota and her mood swing sha Thanks for the update OP
my man you are welcm. make sure to be ready for tomorow's update. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Thacutegemini:

Camry and her stupid mood swings, with her rash behavior ,i don't like her jare.I love me my tiger

Welcm onbaord grin.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2023
good morning lutherblag
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Abdulreheem:
good morning lutherblag
morning bro, how is ur night?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
This last two episode short ooo, more blood in your veins
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Thacutegemini post=124398701][/quote]
Definitely boss
I'm here already
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
PORT
"You think you can play smart with Bloody Sinners? Shoot your guns, and your leader is gone" Chance smiled.

"Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!" The Iranian shouted in Taylor's hold, and all his men dropped their weapons immediately.

"On your f**king knees!" Chance ordered, and they went low on their knees. Taylor plunged down their leader in front of them, then she joined chance and faced them.

"Blo... Bloody Sinners?" The leader stammered, almost peeing on himself.

"Descendants of The Terminator" Taylor replied, shooting down three of his men in a row .

"Don't kill me! Please spare my life! Spare my life and I promise to leave both the cash and the goods! I swear on my life I'll leave both and...

"Your life belongs to The Terminator, how dare you swear on it motherf*cker!" Chance interrupted, jumping down from the car bonnet. He went closer to the leader grabbed his neck, forcing him to face the sky before inserting his gun into his mouth after pressing the trigger slightly.

"One word from you, and your head is gone,that's Beretta M9 in your mouth" Chance smiled, and this time, he really peed himself as he began shaking.

"Which base are you from?" He asked his men.

"Qua....drangle!, Quadrangle in Iran" one of them replied.

"Bossed by Eagle?" Taylor said.

"Y...y...es" that particular one replied shakily again.

"Then you should have known better" Chance said and shot him down together with the remaining men. Forgetting that he has a half-triggered gun in his mouth, the leader made to beg for his life, but immediately his throat moved, the trigger pulled completely, and his head blew off his body.

"Eew!" Taylor laughed as Chance picked his fallen gun. He carried the bag of money, and Taylor got the bag of goods, then they got back in their car and drove off roughly from the port.

GENERAL DINNING HALL
"Lambo is not here yet?" Sylvester asked as he came in with Jaemin.

"Heard she's sorting out things in the lab with Zenith, maybe they found out something about the suspicious weapon from the artillery" Taylor replied from the long table. Everyone is in already, except the two bosses and the two hackers.

"And why the hell are you always asking about Lambo?" Delilah asked as Sylvester served himself some food.

"And how the hell is that your headache?" He smirked.

"Wait... You have a crush on her or something?" Delilah probed further.

"So what if?" Sylvester replied.
"What!" Everyone chorused.

"Really?" Lambo said, coming in, and Sylvester's eyes widened madly. Taylor and Chance started laughing silently immediately, Jaemin joined in the laughter as Sylvester bit his lip.

"You were saying something" Lambo said, settling beside him.

"I was joking, I couldn't have been serious" he replied without blinking, and Lambo smiled. Delilah rolled eyes at her immediately.

"Thought you were working in the lab" Taylor said.

"I left it to my baby, she'd handle it" Lambo replied proudly.

"I must say... She's good" Sylvester said.

"That's why she's wanted by so many syndicates" Jaemin replied.
They all dished their meals in wanted quantities, filling their plates.
No clan maid, so the trainees take turns to cook their meals, and Lambo tests for poison before it'll be allowed into the dinning hall.

"So... Did you find something useful in the systems?" Jezebel finally talked, facing Lambo.

"Never knew you're interested in the progress of the clan, Jezebat" Chance mocked.

"Me too, thought all she's interested in is the underboss d**k" Taylor replied, and Sylvester started laughing with Jaemin.

"The fact that you two brought down the Iranians doesn't give you the right to talk rashly to me, f**king idiots" Jezebel glared, holding her fork tightly.

"The last time I checked, this ain't my first time talking rashly to you, so stop trying to cover up your dirts" Chance replied.

"Well... I'm newbie, so welcome to my world" Taylor winked, and Jezebel threw a table knife at her immediately. She caught it and threw it back.

2 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
CONT
Jezebel grabbed it too, then she grabbed one more and threw the two at once.

"I think popcorn should be allowed in the clan" Sylvester said.

"To think that we watch steamy movies without refreshments" Jaemin replied as Taylor ducked under the table, avoiding the two knives which flew to the wall and got stuck.

She pulled Jezebel's leg from under the table, and Jezebel fell down, then she climbed her, but Jezebel gave her a elbow jab, and Taylor fell from her, giving Jezebel the chance to come on top. She picked the knife and was about to sink it into Taylor's chest when Lambo stood.

"Over!" She shouted, and Jezebel's hand stopped midair as they both released heavy breaths. Jezebel stood from Taylor and threw down the knife.

"You got it babe!" Delilah hailed, and they left the dinning together. Chance helped Taylor up, and they left together too.

"Movie over?" Jaemin said.
"How fast" Sylvester replied.

"Meet me at the gym" Jaemin winked and left the dinning too. Lambo made to leave, but Sylvester blocked her.

"Any problem?" She questioned, and he moved away.

"No, sorry" he smiled, and she walked out of the dinning.

"F**k, why do I get nervous in front of her?" He muttered, leaving the hall too.

He was on his way to the gym when he saw two lady trainees fighting in the training ground. They were wounding each other with weapons, bleeding so much as they tossed each other around on the field.

"Jae is mine!" The first one shouted, dropping a fist punch on the bloody jaw of the second one.

"B**ch! He belongs to me!" The second one spit blood before returning the punch.

"What the hell!" Sylvester was about to go to the scene when he saw Jaemin himself sitting on the center of the field, resting back on a chair with a smile on his face as he watched the fight. He's drinking chilled beer! "That bastard!" Sylvester spat and walked to him.

"Seriously? Are you having fun? They'd kill each other!" He shouted.

"Sylvester I swear if you separate them, then forget about being my buddy" Jaemin replied, drinking from his beer.

"Jae!" Sylvester shouted again.

"Why haven't I come to this clan first? I die here" Jaemin laughed, and Sylvester couldn't help but start laughing too.

"You're mad, Jae"

"Are you ok!" Chance asked as he walked down the dinning hallway with Taylor.

"Yeah, can't believe she almost stabbed me" she replied nervously.

"When last did you visit the gym?" He asked.

"Last week, I'm slacking off" she smiled nervously, playing with her fingers.

"Then you need to brace up, we're currently hunting the hunters, so if Jezebel is capable of beating you, then it's not cool" he said.

"I'll visit the gym tonight" she smiled, and he nodded.

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow" he made to leave, but she pulled at his arm, and he turned around.

"Gym with me, please" she said pleadingly, and he sighed.

"Is that a good idea? You have a crush on me, will you concentrate if I'm in there?"

"If I fail to be on your level after an hour, then spank my @ss with a belt ten times" she said.

"Remind me the way to the gym" Chance replied, and she smiled.

7 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
do4luv14, Abdulreheem, Lanshile, Therock5555, Jamesbiodun, Thacutegemini, Pinkdimples, YoungBruzzy, softy and Kendrick654

2 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cool, chance is a damn psycho too ;@
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thanks for the updates ❤️❤️
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2023
everyone in the house ar falling inlove and its gonna be dangerious
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by do4luv14(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Hehehehehehehe Chance issa Idiot Shegemutu,
He heared Spank my Ass, he forget way to Gym, Werey Guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2023
you guys should pls increase the likes, shares and comments it is not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by daddio(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Thanks for the beautiful updates.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2023
daddio:
Thanks for the beautiful updates.
you are welcm bro

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
This one that everyone in the house is catching feelings, it will be so disastrous for them at the end oh
Thanks OP
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
This one that everyone in the house is catching feelings, it will be so disastrous for them at the end oh
Thanks OP

you are welcmd.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by littleguy444: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kudos to you lutherblaq
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by sheba222(f): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
👍 lol
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
sheba222:

uhm?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ah! No Sunday updates to hold body ? 😭😭😭
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2023

the sound of Zenith's fingers dancing on the keys is the only sound in the room as she traced a lead, the serial number of the suspicious weapon.

Toyota and Tiger are behind her, watching the screen with her as she worked attentively. The two mad dogs haven't spoken to each other since Toyota threw him out of her apartment.

"Found it!" Zenith suddenly said, and their eyes widened at once as the picture of a man appeared on the screen. He's in his early fifties obviously, he looks foreign.

"The serial number happens to be his phone number, I'm sure he's connected to Sancho Ramos. I hacked into his private life, and his name is Kay, his profile says he's a f**king womanizer.

He visits Viper clubhouse every night and books the s*xiest stripper for fun" Zenith said. Tiger and Toyota exchanged glances, and they left the lab at once. They didn't branch at their apartments since they have their weapons underclothes already.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2023
They got in the limo, and Tiger drove out of the clan. He never talked, same with Toyota. They both remained cold and silent throughout half of the drive, and that was when Tiger glanced at her.

She has a straight face, and a cigar between her seductively brown lips which she's occasionally puffing.

"Tigress" he called.

"Don't call me that" she replied.

"F**k you" he replied.

"Mortacci tua! (Damn your weak ancestors!)" She replied, and he stopped the car.

"You're driving me crazy seriously, what else should I try out to f**king understand you!"

"And why the f**k are you trying to understand me? We're nothing both co-criminals! Co-bosses!" She shouted, and he huffed before punching the wheel "Yota!".

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
"Drive" she replied coldly, and he tried hard to keep his temper down before resuming the drive, deciding not to push further with the conversation.

It's gonna be fruitless as usual, and they'd probably end up tearing each other to shreds in the car. He got to Viper clubhouse and drove into the wide driveway, coming out of the car immediately he parked.

He's on a hoodie tonight, plus ripped tight jean pants and black boots. Toyota came out in her bum shorts and singlet, rocking black boots too. The necklace on her neck was dangling on the exposing part of her b**bs as she walked, and her a6s is...

"Accidenti! (Damn!)" Tiger spat as she walked in from of him, and they entered the clubhouse together.

It's a random one with civilians, no secrecy like most of the clubs in the underworld. They're are two ways though. One led to the clubhouse proper, and the other has "dressing room" slated on it's door.

Toyota entered the dressing room, and Tiger followed suit. There are numerous strippers in there, getting dressed for tonight's show. Seems like there are various sections in the clubhouse, and it's a stripper per one.

"How may I help you?" The head of the room came forward.

"What's the richest section in here?" She asked.

"Sir Kay's section, why?" The woman asked.

"I'm stripping for him tonight" Toyota replied, and the woman took a good look at her before nodding.
"Just what he likes, follow me"

Toyota followed immediately, and Tiger leaned on the wall, waiting patiently. He only had to wait for twenty minutes before she came out, and when she did, his head to ran down completely.

His eyes widened so much, and he wasn't able to blink away from her ensemble as she walked to her on her f**king slim silver heels. She was almost naked against the lights, the bra and underwear held together by translucent fabric and diamonds, all the extremities covered by polished white satin.

From the thong, strips of diamonds curved over her hips and @ss. It's a dangerously s*xy outfit that'd leave the so-called Kay or whatever senseless.

Her body will surely be the main course tonight if she steps out to that club The diamonds were brushing over her as she walked closer to him, and most of her skin is bare except for her n*pples and p*ssy. She's danger in heels! "There's no way you're f**king going out there wearing that" Tiger said immediately she got to him, and she scoffed.

"The last time I checked, you're not my boss, so get over it and let's do what we're f**king here for"

"And I'm saying you're not f**king going out there in that outfit! You're not stripping for any f**king man tonight!" He said loudly.

"Tiger are you f**king....
She wasn't chanced to say the rest cos he already grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to the second room, shutting the door before pinning her to it. She tried to draw her gun, but he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, rendering her powerless before leaning in sharply like a thirsty vampire.

"No other man can see you this way, just me" he whispered, and before she could curse him, his lips were already gumming so hard on hers, kissing the f**k out of her plushness.

3 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2023
, Dips04 Nuhskhut, prisomic, leosmaria, paqman, Ann2012, metalgear11, patjane, extremelygolden, tsharp, do4luv14, YINKS89, SunFlow, YoungBruzzy, Abudulreheem, Dybala11, pinkdimples, quadri956, BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u, Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, finegirl233, rachealfst, Joman1712, Janet96, vicbros75,
do4luv14, Timolink, Lanshile, Therock5555, Jamesbiodun, Thacutegemini, Pinkdimples, YoungBruzzy, daddio, littleguy444, sheba222, Kendrick654
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2023
softy ma no 1 gee where are you? hope all is well with you.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:
softy ma no 1 gee where are you? hope all is well with you.

***in a very cold voice and rolling of the widened eye, with mouth pouted to the left swing, Dr. Softy replied Chief Writer Lutherblaq:

" I am always around checking for next update since Sunday afternoon. I understand you must have been having one challenges one way or the other, but be sure that some of us feel very sad if we don't see up to 3 updates within 24 hours. It is not easy, but try your best"[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

.....still your gee
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
softy:

***in a very cold voice and rolling of the widened eye, with mouth pouted to the left swing, Dr. Softy replied Chief Writer Lutherblaq:

" I am always around checking for next update since Sunday afternoon. I understand you must have been having one challenges one way or the other, but be sure that some of us feel very sad if we don't see up to 3 updates within 24 hours. It is not easy, but try your best"...... still your gee

thanks
bro
..i promise keep up with my original pace
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
finally u drop something for us
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Abdulreheem:
finally u drop something for us

Am really sorry na Phcn and Mtn coz.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Secrets And Scandals / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend / The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.