Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105333 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Viq2orh: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Jesus
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Illiterate. Go to school and get better knowledge. your ignorance stinks
No wonder ur people ran to Benin Republic when Fulani chased them out of their community
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

You betrayed yourself in your last sentence. South south has distanced themselves from you, no need forcing them to join your fruitless journey. Just face your south east
boundary alone, no boundary extension for you guys.
1. An average igbo man does not need anybody to succeed
2. An average igbo man is Lord of his own
3. An average igbo man does not need support to fight, that's why Yorubas sees them as arrogant and full of ego while we call it confidence

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

1. An average igbo man does not need anybody to succeed
2. An average igbo man is Lord of his own
3. An average igbo man does not need support to fight, that's why Yorubas sees them as arrogant and full of ego while we call it confidence

Always chest beating. In Yoruba an empty vessel makes the loudest noise. You are more of just noise makers unlike other tribes in Nigeria. Talk is cheap

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

No wonder ur people ran to Benin Republic when Fulani chased them out of their community

Ignoramus with empty brain. Shame
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Always chest beating. In Yoruba an empty vessel makes the loudest noise. You are more of just noise makers unlike other tribes in Nigeria. Talk is cheap
Is not all about chest beating. Having worked in many areas and locations in Yoruba land, it's being my observation.
In a company where a Yoruba man is d manager, but he can't even face d owner and tell d owner raw truth until d owner employs somebody from another tribe that do tell him d raw truth.
Imagine in a company where a Yoruba manager is busy ass licking d owner at d detriment of d staffs
In a company where Yoruba manager playing favoritism at d detriment of other staff.
See ehhhh, I hv worked with every tribe in Nigeria and I can tell u their weak point
Hausa man only wants to control (that power)
Igbo man does not want u to control him, just allow him do his thing
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Ignoramus with empty brain. Shame
Ye daddy

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by hansomb: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense 🤦‍♂️
same reason how can your papi be broke when he's young and still be destitute when He got old ? Your papi is in abject poverty past , present and future.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by PROPEACE: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

You are a kid no doubt.
I am probably older than your father. cool
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by membranus: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Mehnnnn, I watched d video and I must confess d reason why SS and SE always see themselves as cousins while d other part of Nigeria sees them as brothers. No wonder SE were able to defend Jonathan till date.

It is the same Dokubo that was calling the Igbos his slaves in another very recent video. Saying his grandfather was selling the Igbos as slaves in the past, and he too will be doing so if not for civilization.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2023
membranus:

It is the same Dokubo that was calling the Igbos his slaves in another very recent video. Saying his grandfather was selling the Igbos as slaves in the past, and he too will be doing so if not for civilization.
Yes daddy

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2023
PROPEACE:

I am probably older than your father. cool

One of the headless mob I m sure. Very uncultured and insolent.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Ye daddy

Yet you ran away from your region to come live successfully in Yoruba land. Dey play

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Is not all about chest beating. Having worked in many areas and locations in Yoruba land, it's being my observation.
In a company where a Yoruba man is d manager, but he can't even face d owner and tell d owner raw truth until d owner employs somebody from another tribe that do tell him d raw truth.
Imagine in a company where a Yoruba manager is busy ass licking d owner at d detriment of d staffs
In a company where Yoruba manager playing favoritism at d detriment of other staff.
See ehhhh, I hv worked with every tribe in Nigeria and I can tell u their weak point
Hausa man only wants to control (that power)
Igbo man does not want u to control him, just allow him do his thing

Stereotype does not do any good. Just learn to open your heart to love your environment rather than focus on the implanted hatred in your subconsciousness
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Yet you ran away from your region to come live successfully in Yoruba land. Dey play
I'm a streetdoctor, I toured round d federation. I hv every right to settle wherever I feel like. I hv never owned any landlord unlike Yoruba miscreant
I pay my tax and I hv my tax clearance
I pay my bills
I hv never broken any state law
So tell me something else that I don't know sir
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

We're pretty much on the same page.
true
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Ferdinandu:
Once you become powerful even people who have met you just once for a few seconds will start creeping out claiming to be your friend
true
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
AareGaa:

Why do ibos like attaching themselves to other tribe?
Can't you be on your own?
Una too dey feel inferior.
Asari, a kalabari man said his ancestry is Igbo.
So who's attaching to who?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
bukarolz:
Cultist will actually see no wrong in satan company. Vampires!

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I'm a streetdoctor, I toured round d federation. I hv every right to settle wherever I feel like. I hv never owned any landlord unlike Yoruba miscreant

This is the mentality that is killing ibos. You think you have a right that you don't think others have. Shame. It will take you centuries to get far. Unfortunately you are limited to Nigeria. No other affiliates anywhere. Sorry for your condition
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by AfonjaScud: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?😂😂

Ibos from Anambra, Ábíá, Enugu and Imo.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by AfonjaScud: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

But his name and family is known worldwide while yours live in obscurity and penury.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

This is the mentality that is killing ibos. You think you have a right that you don't think others have. Shame. It will take you centuries to get far. Unfortunately you are limited to Nigeria. No other affiliates anywhere. Sorry for your condition
Every citizen of Nigeria hv every fucking right to settle wherever he is she finds comfortable with.
U hv hausa in Igbo land
U hv hausa in Yoruba land
U hv SS in Yoruba land, why always attacking igbos?
Bcs u want igbo man to bow before u?
Or u want igbo man to be dis complex issue like ur kinsmen?
If u don't want an Igbo man, then don't sell ur land and property to him, simple logic. U can't eat ur cake and still hv it. If u sell ur property to me, automatically, I'm d rightful owner. So therefore, I can do whatever I want to do with it, in as much as I'm not breaking any state law.
What's all dis una bad belle towards igbos.

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Every citizen of Nigeria hv every fucking right to settle wherever he is she finds comfortable with.
U hv hausa in Igbo land
U hv hausa in Yoruba land
U hv SS in Yoruba land, why always attacking igbos?
Bcs u want igbo man to bow before u?
Or u want igbo man to be dis complex issue like ur kinsmen?
If u don't want an Igbo man, then don't sell ur land and property to him, simple logic. U can't eat ur cake and still hv it. If u sell ur property to me, automatically, I'm d rightful owner. So therefore, I can do whatever I want to do with it, in as much as I'm not breaking any state law.
What's all dis una bad belle towards igbos.

Because ibo lacks culture and decorum that's why everyone detest their mentality everywhere the go. Be it Yorubaland, Hausa land, Niger delta o, all na the same situation. South Africa , Malaysia, us, UK, Italy etc just name it. Ibos are nuisance wherever they go. You guys need heavy reorientation

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Diligence: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2023
In Capitals: Benin Republic Connection...sealed lips

University sited where?
The other migrated from where b4 he was adopted

The era of Paddyism at the expense of masses is here!

Sooner than later, Stolen Mandate shall be retrieved & returned
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Because ibo lacks culture and decorum that's why everyone detest their mentality everywhere the go. Be it Yorubaland, Hausa land, Niger delta o, all na the same situation. South Africa , Malaysia, us, UK, Italy etc just name it. Ibos are nuisance wherever they go. You guys need heavy reorientation
D name streetdoctor is not a guy name, see igbo man believes so much in himself and that's what Yorubas call arrogant and pomposity.
I rented ur apartment, I do pay my bills before d due date and u still expect me to worship u? And u still want to detect to me on how I will live their?
Tome I see it as being stupid and coward
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Darren95: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You no go reach him age to enjoy the old age he is enjoying now
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

D name streetdoctor is not a guy name, see igbo man believes so much in himself and that's what Yorubas call arrogant and pomposity.
I rented ur apartment, I do pay my bills before d due date and u still expect me to worship u? And u still want to detect to me on how I will live their?
Tome I see it as being stupid and coward

Don't you think it's the same insidious attitude that has been their problems everywhere they go. Now south Africa police and vigilantes are heavily hunting for them to arrest. You need to rise above fake lives. Yoruba obviously is your nemesis cos you cry a lot about Yoruba yet they are not your mate in a thousand years. Have a change of mentality and the whole world that hate your guile will begin to accept you

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by PROPEACE: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

One of the headless mob I m sure. Very uncultured and insolent.

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Don't you think it's the same insidious attitude that has been their problems everywhere they go. Now south Africa police and vigilantes are heavily hunting for them to arrest. You need to rise above fake lives. Yoruba obviously is your nemesis cos you cry a lot about [b]Yoruba yet they are not your mate in a thousand years. [/b]Have a change of mentality and the whole world that hate your guile will begin to accept you
Of course, we can't be mate in begging now, abi na curse

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Of course, we can't be mate in begging now, abi na curse

Yet you are live on Yoruba patronage. What a shame
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Yet you are live on Yoruba patronage. What a shame
I'm always d first to pay any bill and rent, infact anytime landlord wanted to do meeting, it's always bcs of one yoruba that's owing him. Fact checked, it's only Yorubas that likes free things, they hardly pay any bill, they just want it free
Go and verify

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.