Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105331 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by georgeakins: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense 🤦‍♂️

He is greater than everyone from your tribe put together

The bitterness you have against Tinubu, Fashola, Oshinbajo, MKO Abiola, Otedola , is because your tribe is short of great men like them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
georgeakins:

He is greater than everyone from your tribe put together

The bitterness you have against Tinubu, Fashola, Oshinbajo, MKO Abiola, Otedola , is because your tribe is short of great men like them.

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

Or deh
Abeg show us your mama first make we check something grin

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
No wonder he gave somebody who has never attained any political position or helped in any humanitarian work as an ambassador , a press conference in the State House ......

Quite a shame to this country.....
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Alvin212:
Thunder fire Tinubuu the criminal drug baron

You go just dey curse una selves. Our distinguished First Lady (Hon) Oluremi Tinubu is a pastor at Redeemed Christian Church, do you know how much fasting and back to sender prayers she and her household pray everyday. Keep using your mouth to curse yourself and your generation.

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by TsbAfrica: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
You see that slight tilt of the head ... It has a meaning
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Oluwasolaa3: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Continue to send back picture your father I repeat it your father can't win councellor, bastard is the person used this picture for our president Tinubu

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Jayhome24: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Not funny bro. Buhari na fine man pls wetin he do in all his 8 years?

Pls Yeye Bello na fine young man pls wetin dey hin head? Nothing...

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Or deh
Abeg show us your mama first make we check something grin

See my mommy here nah? Check out am make you Balance am nah? 🤣🤣🤣

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I totally agree with you

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by hardbody: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
grandstar:
Dokubo before the beard and white cap.

Very interesting.

That mule was 2 years my senior in Unical before he was rusticated on academic incompetence. His name is Melford Good head. His father used to be a judge in Port Harcourt and that guy was a wimp. How he suddenly grew balls if at all is still amazing to me
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
So Charly boy wey mark him birthday yesterday senior tinubu?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
hardbody:

That mule was 2 years my senior in Unical before he was rusticated on academic incompetence. His name is Melford Good head. His father used to be a judge in Port Harcourt and that guy was a wimp. How he suddenly grew balls if at all is still amazing to me

So he was a monumental dunce in school? Wow 🤣🤣
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by biggie73(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

...you are right, humanly speaking. But he is young in the presence of God.

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by nedekid: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Lolz
Cigarettes.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You're a Mad Man. You take time analyze am well🤣😂
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:

Lolz
Cigarettes.

He can't live without it

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

You're a Mad Man. You take time analyze am well🤣😂
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please view this video properly again. Review the man in white and black uniform that went to the lady in orange reflective jacket. He put something in her hand she used to shake Tinubu, stood behind her. And the lady held up to Tinubu longer than line shake timing to immediately put her hand in her pocket on completion. That movement was a security breach because the uniformed man was not in the schedule. Abacha runs still fresh in our memories.🤷

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgFV5Rb3jSA.

This won't be as react add that of Abacha
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by abeylee001: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 9:52pm
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Hate speech. Did you know the penalty?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

We like him like that 🥱

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Yes. Proudly.

Agbadorian, right?
8 more yes to wail and say peter obi😂

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Jagaban has made friends over the years sha. I respect him for that.
Criminals always flock together
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by mariovito(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Two things I deduce from this clip:

1. This confused man is an Igbo man and ywrr hates Igbo so much.

2. He is the descendant of a slave.

shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?😂😂
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
LandMann:

How much has being handsome and beautiful put in you and your father's account?

How many people in your family have won the number of elections the ugly Tinubu has won even with their fineness?

Dey play
Tinubu is a drug mafia
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Vokallond1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You haven't seen pictures of Johnny Cash
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Ambitious21: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?😂😂

Same way Peter Obi is a friend to notorious killer ( Namdi Kanu)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.