Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105336 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
smiley
Respect baba Tinubu. The nigga values friendship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Jagaban has made friends over the years sha. I respect him for that.

What type of friends?

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Thunder fire Tinubuu the criminal drug baron

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don't why you're trying so hard for tinubu to be loved by reasonable Nigerians. Please don't force him on us

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu has been funding militancy in the Niger Delta Region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by CJStarz: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
My thoughts exactly.....ever old! Na wa o

RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Icarus99:
obidient ain’t it ?
But he's actually right, obidient or not

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by OldBeer: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Melagros:
I don't why you're trying so hard for tinubu to be loved by reasonable Nigerians. Please don't force him on us
No one gives a shiit about who you like. And there is nothing reasonable about sore losers like you. So cry.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
tejpot:

Interestingly, his gene pool produced a senator, governor and president

Gene pools are for looks, not for accomplishments. Tinubu looks like an electric eel, no amount of election victories can change that 🤣

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense 🤦‍♂️
Bad belle people.Hypertension coming.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by WorldRichest: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Show us your own family

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Melagros:
What’s your definition of force?

Like did they force you to click on thread?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
merits:

No be today yansh dey back 👍👍, let Obidient hug transformer,who cares?

I don't care even if they hang!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by tejpot(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Gene pools are for looks, not for accomplishments. Tinubu looks like an electric eel, no amount of election victories can change that 🤣
I know its for fun but, gene pools are not exclusively for looks. They include inter alia, all forms of traits including those attributable to success.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by merits(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

I don't care even if they hang!

No be lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by LAFOCUZY: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
jargonzboi:
This was when Asari Dokubo was just an activist.

During this time Obasanjo persecuted him a lot.

You meant to write militant? or has been serving his respective master and grounded port Harcourt economy. Creating anarchy, kidnap, killing and insecurity in the lad leading the exit of people and company.

The outcome is many money in his pocket at the detriment of life's lost, families distabilized, jobs lost, business that closed down and a state economy that deminished.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Icarus99:
obidient ain’t it ?

Is them, always majoring in the inconsequential. Men as well. The definition of male is in increasibgly fluid among that group. Men identifying as children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by adecz: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
He is too cozy, cozy with shady
characters...😕😕😕

Remain make Boko haram commanders
and Miyetti Allah to go visit am for
Aso Rock....

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
OBI no get loyal FRIEND'S

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
OldBeer:
smiley

The henchman..

They are the people behind the killings, kidnappings, and unknown-gunmen in the South-East..

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by happney65: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
jargonzboi:
This was when Asari Dokubo was just an activist.

During this time Obasanjo persecuted him a lot.

Obasanjo use his eyes see shege. When he first started his militancy. Na Military Jet them go carry am from the creeks

Dude is now a Billionaire. Even has a university in Benin republic

Obasanjo wayre. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
the agbado dotards do not see how wrong this is; they are interpreting it as loyalty....how silly can people be?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by PROPEACE: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I won’t be surprised if Tinubu have one way or the others help late Nelson Mandela before.

Help Mandela do what? Mandela never pushed drugs. Please Accord the legend some respect!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by abobote: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu have looked this age for over twenty years

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Jagaban has made friends over the years sha. I respect him for that.

You've got an Eagle eyes,bravo.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by juman(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
This picture is enough for the haters to cry.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Tinubu fit don snap pix with Michael Jackson, mike Tyson, jay z, Margaret thatcher, Jackie Chan, etc o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.