Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105335 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I'm always d first to pay any bill and rent, infact anytime landlord wanted to do meeting, it's always bcs of one yoruba that's owing him. Fact checked, it's only Yorubas that likes free things, they hardly pay any bill, they just want it free
Go and verify

If they are not paying how do you survive in their land. Or are you manufacturing money
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

If they are not paying how do you survive in their land. Or are you manufacturing money
That's why we can't be mate in thousand years to come. So tell me another thing
Hv u ever asked ur self d reason behind why Yorubas like residing in jungle areas in Lagos?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Danladi147: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2023
From what he said here,his from a slave linage. His ancestor was a slave to karabari people.
So what nonsense is he saying about buying igbos

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2023
maasoap:

Laugh and enjoy, really? And possibly a Tinubu supporter! Something is really wrong with some of you with the way some of you think. What is there to laugh about when you mock someone about their health or how they look? Do you do that to your loved ones?

Yes i do that sarcastically, i can even tell my bro , see as u deh old!
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2023
ardrockltd:
My president
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 7lives: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Jagaban has made friends over the years sha. I respect him for that.

They are all activists.
When most politicians were in bed with the military, Ken Saro Wiwa, Asari, Pa Alfred Rewani, Ibru, Enahoro, and their SW brothers were slugging it out, with the military.
Ben Akabueze, Arthur Nwankwo of the Eastern mandate union, Chukwuemeka Ezeife are the visible activists from the East.
Col Umar Dangiwa, Balarabe Musa and Shehu Sanni were the visible ones from the North.
Tell Magazine, News magazine and Newswatch magazine were our guerilla publishers, na dem dey update us.
Abacha did us strong thing, but we did not give up.
Seeing all these people at the corridor of power today, is a poetic justice.
You cannot effect any change until you " enter the place ".
It's been a hard knock all these years, abeg make them flex small.
And may the Lord rest the souls of the departed, especially late Ken Saro Wiwa, who was hanged, and late Pa Alfred Rewane who was brutally murdered by Abacha's hitman, sgt. Rogers
So many lives were needlessly lost, we've come this far, this country MUST get better.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Icarus99:
obidient ainโ€™t it ?

It ain't!
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by tejpot(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

If his family has tinubu they will not let the world rest
Abi oo grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by tejpot(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Yes daddy
Thank you Dada n didi
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Illiteratcy is bad. Go to school properly please

Who is this?
When did Nairaland become a hideout for kolos
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by orisa37: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
DOKUBO IS NOW ORDAINED IN NIGERIANISM. HE NO LONGER WORSHIPS CORRUPTION. HE WORSHIPS NIGERIA IN NIGERIA AND EVERYWHERE.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by XAUBulls: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You will be picked up soon for your relentless criminal defamation of character against 'Bola Tinubu (a US-trained accountant and former ExxonMobil technocrat) on NL and other platforms by the intelligence agencies since you have failed to receive common sense!

Even the U.S. goverment through the legal team at the U.S. Embassy has long ago (as of 2003) clarified through an official press release that the now President Tinubu is NOT a drug baron, but you and your ethnically bigoted ilk have persisted in spreading this fake news and insidious propaganda because that is what you wish to have happened.

The U.S. Federal authorities even returned most of the money in Tinubu's bank accounts to him following the conclusion of investigations in 1993 in the United States. Tinubu even visits the US every year with his private jet, so what is your problem that you have failed to comprehend with your brain cells?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
7lives:

They are all activists.
When most politicians were in bed with the military, Ken Saro Wiwa, Asari, Pa Alfred Rewani, Ibru, Enahoro, and their SW brothers were slugging it out, with the military.

Ben Akabueze, Arthur Nwankwo of the Eastern mandate union, Chukwuemeka Ezeife are the visible activists from the East.

Col Umar Dangiwa, Balarabe Musa and Shehu Sanni were the visible ones from the North.

Tell Magazine, News magazine and Newswatch magazine were our guerilla publishers, na dem dey update us.

Abacha did us strong thing, but we did not give up.

Seeing all these people at the corridor of power today, is a poetic justice.
You cannot effect any change until you " enter the place ".
It's been a hard knock all these years, abeg make them flex small.

And may the Lord rest the souls of the departed, especially late Ken Saro Wiwa, who was hanged, and late Pa Alfred Rewane who was brutally murdered by Abacha's hitman, sgt. Rogers
So many lives were needlessly lost, we've come this far, this country MUST get better.
God bless Nigeria.
Everything you wrote up there is the absolute truth! The younger folks here do not realize that even Senator Shehu Sani was sent to prison as a pro-democracy activist under military rule back in the 1990s and there is a camaraderie among all of them as of today.

'Femi Falana, SAN, another true pro-democracy warrior had even gone to see President Bola Tinubu at Aso Rock to offer some advice early this month. I remember that even the Onitsha-born Olisa Agbakogba, SAN, was also in the pro-democracy trenches.

The sacrifices of Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, and other guerilla journalists will never be forgotten by those of us who witnessed the insidious era of military dictatorship. Bagauda Kaltho too was killed by the brutal Abacha dictatorship. The former Governor Kayode Fayemi indicated in his book that he was the first Director of Radio Kudirat which was broadcasting secretly back in the 1990s after the killing of Ken Saro-Wiwa from the headquarters of the British Broadcasting Corporation, Bush House, in London. Abacha's goons kept on looking for the location of the transmitters but could not find them.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

You will be picked up soon for your relentless criminal defamation of character against 'Bola Tinubu (a US-trained accountant and former ExxonMobil technocrat) on NL and other platforms by the intelligence agencies since you have failed to receive common sense!

Even the U.S. goverment through the legal team at the U.S. Embassy has long ago (as of 2003) clarified through an official press release that the now President Tinubu is NOT a drug baron, but you and your ethnically bigoted ilk have persisted in spreading this fake news and insidious propaganda because that is what you wish to have happened.

The U.S. Federal authorities even returned most of the money in Tinubu's bank accounts to him following the conclusion of investigations in 1993 in the United States. Tinubu even visits the US every year with his private jet, so what is your problem that you have failed to comprehend with your brain cells?
Tinubu is convicted drug baron, his drug dealings in the USA is in the public space for all to see.

Una never see anything๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No be only pick up, na hook up

https://www.businessday.ng/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking

https://www.saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:

Tinubu is convicted drug baron, his drug dealings in the USA is in the public space for all to see.

Una never see anything๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No be only pick up, na hook up

https://www.businessday.ng/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking

https://www.saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
I have read the full 2008 article from Sahara Reporters weblink and the article says:

"Tinubu "MAY" have been involved in... NOT Tinubu WAS involved in..."

Excerpts below:
Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu MAY have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993.

If you read very well the last 2 paragraphs of that 2008 article from Sahara Reporters, it confirms what I originally told you that the U.S. authorities returned over $1 million back to Bola Tinubu's accounts in 1993 because it was legit money.

If Tinubu was a drug baron like you and others have been saying here on NL and other online platforms in a criminally defamatory way, the U.S. would have long jailed him since 1993 because the U.S. has zero-tolerance for all these crazy drug traffickers and drug barons. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

I have read the full 2008 article from Sahara Reporters weblink and the article says:

"Tinubu "MAY" have been involved in... NOT Tinubu WAS involved in..."

Excerpts below:
Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu MAY have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993.

If you read very well the last 2 paragraphs of that 2008 article from Sahara Reporters, it confirms what I originally told you that the U.S. authorities returned over $1 million back to Bola Tinubu's accounts in 1993 because it was legit money.

If Tinubu was a drug baron like you and others have been saying here on NL and other online platforms in a criminally defamatory way, the U.S. would have long jailed him since 1993 because the U.S. has zero-tolerance for all these crazy drug traffickers and drug barons. Period!

Excerpt......

The judgement docketed on July 26, 1993, and certified by Thomas O. Burton, the clerk of the court, indicted Tinubu for heroin trafficking in the state of Illinois through a proxy organisation owned by Adegboyega Mueez Akande and subsequently forfeited the proceeds of the crime to the U.S. government.

The funds, which were held by First Heritage Bank and Citibank in trust for Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), were forfeited to the U.S. government for being proceeds of drug-related offences.

grin grin grin
If you think Tinubu is not a convicted drug baron, go to court!
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by XAUBulls: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:

Excerpt......

The judgement docketed on July 26, 1993, and certified by Thomas O. Burton, the clerk of the court, indicted Tinubu for heroin trafficking in the state of Illinois through a proxy organisation owned by Adegboyega Mueez Akande and subsequently forfeited the proceeds of the crime to the U.S. government.

The funds, which were held by First Heritage Bank and Citibank in trust for Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), were forfeited to the U.S. government for being proceeds of drug-related offences.

grin grin grin
If you think Tinubu is not a convicted drug baron, go to court!
All the verbal gymnastics here have long been decided in the court of law.
If he was indicted, then he would have been in jail but he wasn't. This should be enough to comprehend, and even during the fight against Military rule in the 1990s, Tinubu fought hard with others for democracy and he housed in his Chicago, Illinois, mansion residence a lot of those Nigerian activists who fled into exile after assassination threats were made against them by the Military killer squads led by Al-Mustapha and Sergeant Rogers.

The U.S. doesn't take nonsense when it comes to drug trafficking. The fact that an article appears in a newspaper online or offline doesn't mean the article contains specifics or facts. Many newspapers have been known to issue apologies for publishing misleading information and retracted their original publications.

I'll end here.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 7lives: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

Everything you wrote up there is the absolute truth! The younger folks here do not realize that even Senator Shehu Sani was sent to prison as a pro-democracy activist under military rule back in the 1990s and there is a camaraderie among all of them as of today.

'Femi Falana, SAN, another true pro-democracy warrior had even gone to see President Bola Tinubu at Aso Rock to offer some advice early this month. I remember that even the Onitsha-born Olisa Agbakogba, SAN, was also in the pro-democracy trenches.

The sacrifices of Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, and other guerilla journalists will never be forgotten by those of us who witnessed the insidious era of military dictatorship. Bagauda Kaltho too was killed by the brutal Abacha dictatorship. The former Governor Kayode Fayemi indicated in his book that he was the first Director of Radio Kudirat which was broadcasting secretly back in the 1990s after the killing of Ken Saro-Wiwa from the headquarters of the British Broadcasting Corporation, Bush House, in London. Abacha's goons kept on looking for the location of the transmitters but could not find them.

All the best.

I'm a believer, this country will get better.
Things will improve and we shall have a country we can be proud of.
Remain blessed bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That's why we can't be mate in thousand years to come. So tell me another thing
Hv u ever asked ur self d reason behind why Yorubas like residing in jungle areas in Lagos?

Dey play.you have warped mind
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 7lives: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Because ibo lacks culture and decorum that's why everyone detest their mentality everywhere the go. Be it Yorubaland, Hausa land, Niger delta o, all na the same situation. South Africa , Malaysia, us, UK, Italy etc just name it. Ibos are nuisance wherever they go. You guys need heavy reorientation

Chai.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by XAUBulls: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
7lives:

I'm a believer, this country will get better.
Things will improve and we shall have a country we can be proud of.
Remain blessed bro.
Indeed.

I wish you the same... Thank you!
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 7lives: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I'm always d first to pay any bill and rent, infact anytime landlord wanted to do meeting, it's always bcs of one yoruba that's owing him. Fact checked, it's only Yorubas that likes free things, they hardly pay any bill, they just want it free
Go and verify

You even get Landlord self and you dey vibrate like say you own an entire estate.
Omo osan tii ko pompo ba iya e.
Swerve jor.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Dey play.you have warped mind
Lolssssss, I still stand on my ground, Yorubas Beggs too much abeg
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolssssss, I still stand on my ground, Yorubas Beggs too much abeg

If Yoruba decided to deport you to your village now you go dey cry
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Here we go again

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
7lives:

You even get Landlord self and you dey vibrate like say you own an entire estate.
Omo osan tii ko pompo ba iya e.
Swerve jor.
Here it is

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Injera:

And by that you mean chiefly ibos
See this mumu, do you think that I'm igbo? What of fellow yorubas like falz, vector, simi, Davido etc who fell out with this government? Mumu girl, if truly this moniker belongs to a female
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

All the verbal gymnastics here have long been decided in the court of law.
If he was indicted, then he would have been in jail but he wasn't. This should be enough to comprehend, and even during the fight against Military rule in the 1990s, Tinubu fought hard with others for democracy and he housed in his Chicago, Illinois, mansion residence a lot of those Nigerian activists who fled into exile after assassination threats were made against them by the Military killer squads led by Al-Mustapha and Sergeant Rogers.

The U.S. doesn't take nonsense when it comes to drug trafficking. The fact that an article appears in a newspaper online or offline doesn't mean the article contains specifics or facts. Many newspapers have been known to issue apologies for publishing misleading information and retracted their original publications.

I'll end here.

I hope it has been established that Tinubu is a convicted drug peddling miscreant.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2023
hardbody:

That mule was 2 years my senior in Unical before he was rusticated on academic incompetence. His name is Melford Good head. His father used to be a judge in Port Harcourt and that guy was a wimp. How he suddenly grew balls if at all is still amazing to me

Lol

I suspect gin and weed.

Is he in his 50s?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Saltinny: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Kdon2:

How can yoruba decide to deport another Nigerian? is yoruba a country? grin grin Ewedu miscreant

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kdon2: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Saltinny:

How can yoruba decide to deport another Nigerian? is yoruba a country? grin grin Ewedu miscreant

Potopoto

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Muโ€™azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.