Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279585 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by vindicated15: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2015
gingerspice:

AMEN!!!!!! .....

I also second you in saying amen! I've just joined this thread but have been visiting for some time now. I've been ttc for 16 yrs; many times down -( tell me about BFNs), but not discouraged. One of these days, I'll tell my story but I believe this 2015, we'll carry our babies.

I've seen a number of requests to LadyGuinivere for the ebook, SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH & will appreciate if you could pls also send me a copy at stepup5@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2015
vindicated15:

I've seen a number of requests to LadyGuinivere for the ebook, SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH & will appreciate if you could pls also send me a copy at stepup5@yahoo.com

Sent.
16 years TTC? The devil will be proved a liar this year o! What and what have you tried?

@Bettle czech republic? Biko where that country de? Lol.Did you use them?
We already got visas for cyprus and everything. Their success rate is pretty impressive
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Good morning my sisters thank you all for your reply.am greatful,my sisters we have contacted one hospital in eqypt for the procedure & they have send us their price which is very fair also heard eqypt had good success and up to date with their services and Equipment.my sisters we dont want to take chances for any reason because of money issue that is why we are look abroad cos of some horrible experiences I read online from other that did ivf in naija.pls beetle & ladyGuinivere can you give me the cost for this places and which country they are.my sisters if I should tell you how we gather the money is not a small thing.we are hoping for success at our first try insha Allah,i really appreciate our effort all cos infertility is a killer disease internaly my prayers to all is this year will insha Allah be the year for all ttc mothers in the house we shall all be blessed in one way or the other.glory be to Allah for joining you guys am already blessed for been here.thanks all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
meandhim:
Good morning my sisters thank you all for your reply.am greatful,my sisters we have contacted one hospital in eqypt for the procedure & they have send us their price which is very fair also heard eqypt had good success and up to date with their services and Equipment.my sisters we dont want to take chances for any reason because of money issue that is why we are look abroad cos of some horrible experiences I read online from other that did ivf in naija.pls beetle & ladyGuinivere can you give me the cost for this places and which country they are.my sisters if I should tell you how we gather the money is not a small thing.we are hoping for success at our first try insha Allah,i really appreciate our effort all cos infertility is a killer disease internaly my prayers to all is this year will insha Allah be the year for all ttc mothers in the house we shall all be blessed in one way or the other.glory be to Allah for joining you guys am already blessed for been here.thanks all
U don't need to tell anybody on this thread about the pain. Or the financial implication.
Dogus is in north cyprus. They put bavk up to 4. IVF icsi is like 2,500 euros. Medication 700 euros. Na the flight cost pass. Like N250k per person.U stay for a minimum of 10 days at 55 euros per nite with breakfast, not sure about dinner. I see you are muslim. Turkey is also predominantly muslim.I chose it because their PGD is relatively cheap and their lab is there gan gan at the clinic.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
kiss
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you for replying,please anyone had experience from nisa premier abuja as I heard they are also good.but dont know about their price sha.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
meandhim:
Thank you for replying,please anyone had experience from nisa premier abuja as I heard they are also good.but dont know about their price sha.

Here is Mrs Bembe's number 08174210171 of Nisa Garki Hospital.ivf 350k, drugs n investigation around 250k
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats to all the belleful mamas. Compliment of the season to you all. @LadyG hope you have gotten your meds? @meandhim, if you are in abuja, simply walk into nisa clinic or fertilaid in gwarinpa and make inquiry .they both are good and put it to God in prayer to lead you to where it will be successful .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
VENUSS:
Congrats to all the belleful mamas. Compliment of the season to you all. @LadyG hope you have gotten your meds? @meandhim, if you are in abuja, simply walk into nisa clinic or fertilaid in gwarinpa and make inquiry .they both are good and put it to God in prayer to lead you to where it will be successful .
I never get o! Any tips biko?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
@ladyG, ask at a good pharmacy . If they don't have they can give you direction on how to get. I use to have the number of a guy that supply national hospital, just checked my contacts its not there anymore. Sorry
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks will contact them soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you venuss for the reply & advise surely he will put us all through very soon.am not in Abuja but will come for that purpose.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can c Dec was a great month for us in this thread.Congratulations to all those who got their BBFP, I tap from your blessings.
Welcome to all the newbies,May your stay here be short.
As for me, I've enjoyed my festive period now back to ttc.Stopped my pills yesterday and now waiting for AF and hoping it shows soon so I can begin stimulating for icsi no 2.Got my medications already,will be on Gonapeptyl (for down regulation) ,fostimon (for stimulation) and pregnyl (trigger) .Praying so hard because despite our efforts God is the sole problem solver.
Please my sisters pray for me.I have you all in my prayers.
2015 is a blessed year for all of us
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by celan(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
@all, pls has anyone an idea of where i can do painless HSG, d add, possibly phone number n amount?

@all wishing all of us in ds thread a very happy new year.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello wonyi,how is the success rate of this garki hospital please & is it very necessary to take prenatal supplement before ivf,if yes which one is recommended.sorry 4 too much questions.who is this mrs bembe
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
meandhim:
Hello wonyi,how is the success rate of this garki hospital please & is it very necessary to take prenatal supplement before ivf,if yes which one is recommended.sorry 4 too much questions.who is this mrs bembe
It is absolutely neccessary to take folic acid before pregnancy so yes, please take a prenatal supplement that has folic acid
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
celan:
@all, pls has anyone an idea of where i can do painless HSG, d add, possibly phone number n amount?

@all wishing all of us in ds thread a very happy new year.

Which state,area or LG do u stay? Where u stay will determine where would be recommened for u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Anewdawn:

Which state,area or LG do u stay? Where u stay will determine where would be recommened for u.

She is in Lagos my dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I called mrs bembe of nisa/garki hospital to ask about the cost in their clinic,she said there currently on promo for age 29yrs down for ivf 350k drugs & investigation depending on case but btw 250k as wonyi said.its really cheap & she also said the nisa premier will soon start their own promo.tnks wonyi mrs bembe was really helpul.but as for my own case she said we would need sperm extraction which cost for another say like 150k.sha anyway our lord is alwx taking part in our life by his grace we shall overcome this year.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by celan(f): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks ebube, yes ooo am in Lagos, Festac to be precise
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2015
@Celan, where I know is @ egbeda. Funbell diagnostic centre. I just did mine there. And my tubes are still very patent to God's glory. I did it so as to know what I'm up against. The last one I did some few years back @ Garki hosptial abuja then I was in abuja my tubes were patent, but it was d most awful and painful thing I've ever experinced. @ Funbell,Their Hsg is as painless as u can imagine and d cost is 15k. U can google the name and look up their website, there u will find their contact details.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by celan(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
@anewdawn thanks very much for the info
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Adedoyinsola: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
My sisters in d house oooo.happy new year wishing us a prosperous new year, did year is d year of our great testimony in every area of our lives,
After solo much delibaration,argument, financial decisions, we have decided to go d route of ivf, so first step is finding a good success rate fertility centre,cause I don't want to use st Ives again jare, I didnt my iui dere two years ago.....I just want a change.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kara25: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
ceed:
Happy new year fruitful mums n dads! 2015 shall b a fruitful year n a year of positive changes for us all in Jesus name.

Kara25 sorry i jst got online n saw ur post bt thank God LadyGuinivere responded n i must say vry accurately. Though i got my BfP on a second trial @ Garki hosp. bt my sis wateve hosp. u use have d mindset that no matter d success rate u will end up wit ur own baby(ies).

Moyinoluwa congrats may God keep n bless ur little prince n he will always b a source of joy n blessing 2 ur family.

Amen my beloved.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kara25: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=wonyi post=12816843]anyone with a success story of FERTILE AID,MORINGA,MANIX(MEN)? ALSO VITEX. PLS SHARE UR STORY.[/quote

Please where can I get fertilaid?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year...my burriful Pple... 2015 is a year of wonders without end...I av bin MIA,jus took a short break...hubby did SFA..and his count was less than one million...doctor placed him on fertility aid for men n motility boost but we don't knw whr to get it...we av checked different pharmacy...don't knw whr we can get it in warri...thanks and av a blessed day
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Spiritualgal: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
@lady Guinivere,

Could you please send me the e-book of supernatural birth. I'' really appreciate. I've sent you a PM.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
teana4040:
Happy new year...my burriful Pple... 2015 is a year of wonders without end...I av bin MIA,jus took a short break...hubby did SFA..and his count was less than one million...doctor placed him on fertility aid for men n motility boost but we don't knw whr to get it...we av checked different pharmacy...don't knw whr we can get it in warri...thanks and av a blessed day
check d pharmacy at enerhen junction or samtex pharmacy after igbudu market( it's at omenta not sure of d number maybe number 44)
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kara25 post=29495180][/quote]

Where are u?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mzora(f): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
celan:
Thanks ebube, yes ooo am in Lagos, Festac to be precise

you can try prisms @bode thomas surulere. Waz told dia HSG is 30k.bt painless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mzora(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kara25 post=29495180][/quote]. you can call samuel 08034255466. He is one of the distributors in lagos. I got mine from him when I needed it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ijeaify: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Please Kara am based in owerri how can I locate the ivf centre you talked about in owerri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.