Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279423 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
beauty4ashes:
Happy new year great pple. Congrats to all our latest beleful mamas.u shall all carry to term. Just wanted to share that my dh's count had improved from 1.1 million to 10million.i no it will continue to improve as he continues on the suplements.thankyou all for ur advise.i no that befor this year runs out,we all will carry our babies.
Ahhhh is God not awesome?, congrats my sister. I rejoice with u

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AifyGod: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tnx@LadyG, my Doc once said there's no need of removin it,but he insist now because I'm considerin ivf.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zinfly: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
hello dear ladies,
I am so pleased I came across this thread on nairaland and though I have been a silent follower i think it's time i came out and make my presence felt. A brief background, I have been trying for Three years, mild pCos and possibly blocked tubes as I had a PID in the past. I and my hubby have decided to go for IVF this year and I know it will be a success by Gods grace.
We plan to do it in September in the UK. I will like to know what preparations I should undertake prior to the procedure eg meds, questions to ask my RE, I also plan to lose some weight and get my BMI down.
I look forward to going through this process with everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello everyone,
Please can anyone confirm if Nisa premier hospital Abuja is running a promo for IVF.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Wehnby: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello house, I stumbled on this http://www.ivfherbalsupport.com/products , and I think it may be of benefit
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
@faithfulwife,nisa are not on promo right now but soon they will start their promo.am also waiting for them to start so I can register with them but I think they have age limit of 29yrs down.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
meandhim:
@faithfulwife,nisa are not on promo right now but soon they will start their promo.am also waiting for them to start so I can register with them but I think they have age limit of 29yrs down.

Thanks meandhim.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Thanks alot @LadyG for all ur help.God bless. Pls o,so Nisa premier wont consider if u'r 30 dis year?na wa o.i wanted to use regenesis cos of their success rate and cost but i'v also read that nisa premier is good.success to all undergoing this january january.we eargerly await ur BFP news.God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Quiet thread. Toooo quiet abeg
Happy Sunday Mummies, Daddies and testifiers. May God favour those in any stage of ART today.
The bible says the Lord will keep the feet of His servants and the wicked shall be silent in darkness, for by strenght shall no man prevail. Unless heaven favours our ART and other efforts, we cannot have success. So today we pray for the strenght and the favour of the most Holy God in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
My dear sisters please I have a situation.It's 12days today since I stopped the pills waiting for aunt flo to begin my ivf but it's yet to come.Have any of you ever had this situation and is it normal.I have to call my gynaecologist tomorrow ,just want to know if any of you have an idea of what could be wrong. I'm worried
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
henmaris:
My dear sisters please I have a situation.It's 12days today since I stopped the pills waiting for aunt flo to begin my ivf but it's yet to come.Have any of you ever had this situation and is it normal.I have to call my gynaecologist tomorrow ,just want to know if any of you have an idea of what could be wrong. I'm worried
Which pill did you take and for how long?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
LadyGuinivere:

Which pill did you take and for how long?
I took lutenyl (mini pill) for 37days.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
henmaris:
[color=#006600][/color]
I took lutenyl (mini pill) for 37days.
Frankly I'm not familiar with this brand. I'm on primolut. The reviews I saw online with urs, delay in period seems common. Call your doctor and if possible tell him to prescribe another brand of bc pills if he's so inclined to.
Relax . Maybe its the stress. Me too I'm panicking that my period may not come when I expect it and I don book flight finish. But a friend told me 'worrying can change nothing, but prayer can change everything'
So relax and believe everything is working for your good
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
LadyGuinivere:

Frankly I'm not familiar with this brand. I'm on primolut. The reviews I saw online with urs, delay in period seems common. Call your doctor and if possible tell him to prescribe another brand of bc pills if he's so inclined to.
Relax . Maybe its the stress. Me too I'm panicking that my period may not come when I expect it and I don book flight finish. But a friend told me 'worrying can change nothing, but prayer can change everything'
So relax and believe everything is working for your good
Thanks my dear.will call my doc later today. Abeg oh, make God no agree make I take a different pills, AF must show up latest Tuesday in Jesus name.I can't wait to begin my successful IVF.
Fear not ok, urs won't delay.Me and my hubby are praying without ceasing not just for us but for everyone ttc.it is well,I hope and pray I can stop stressing.Doing my best not to stress

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2015
@henmaris and ladyG, God does miracles. Take a hpt. Loads of baby dust

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
VENUSS:
@henmaris and ladyG, God does miracles. Take a hpt. Loads of baby dust
Thought of that but don't want any disappointment.will test if it doesn't show up before weekend.I have no signs at all.I feel normal
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
@ladyG,no room for panic oooo,let go and let God,ur period will come at the right time and won't disrupt your IVF plans,ok? It's well...
@henmaris,go see your doctor and find out what's happening, worries will not solve the problem,it will rather worsen it.. rest, drink lots of water, free your mind and most of all PRAY...#hugs...
@ bros inwangobio, blendy,hope you both are good? Been a while oooo..
@iymau,how are you and lo? Hope u are enjoying every bit of the pregnancy? Asokale lafiya...amin...

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
safe06:
@ladyG,no room for panic oooo,let go and let God,ur period will come at the right time and won't disrupt your IVF plans,ok? It's well...
@henmaris,go see your doctor and find out what's happening, worries will not solve the problem,it will rather worsen it.. rest, drink lots of water, free your mind and most of all PRAY...#hugs...
@iymau,how are you and lo? Hope u are enjoying every bit of the pregnancy? Asokale lafiya...amin...
Thanks sis. Jah bless. I'l channel that energy to prayer
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope2007(f): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Happy New year to everybody. I have been following up on this tread since last year. I am resident in Port Harcourt. My DH has finally agreed to participate in the ivf treatment. So where in Port do we have the highest success rate and where do I start from as in preparing myself? Pls mamas in the house I need help urgently.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
I say a big thanks to all for your prayers and wishes. By HIS grace am expecting twins. I pray everyone waiting will testify soonest IJN.

@ LadyG and Henmaris God's presence will go with you and perfect your plans. Please it's important that you relax your mind and body thus allow God move. Continue to pray and as well speak to your body every time and it will obey. Worry not, fear not and doubt not, believe God is able.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Glo2Glory:
I say a big thanks to all for your prayers and wishes. By HIS grace am expecting twins. I pray everyone waiting will testify soonest IJN.

Congratulations dear. What a wonderful news! Twins!!! Wow! God is just too faithful and too much. I tap into ur blessing and pray for mine and every other ttc woman looking up to God. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks @ Anewdawn all you need is just to keep confessing what you want and keep telling your body what to do and it obeys cos you own it. God will crown you and all others.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Congratulations Glory2glory, I tap into your blessings. I shall testify soonest in Jesus Name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Glory2Glory, pls I sent you a PM,

Glo2Glory:
Thanks @ Anewdawn all you need is just to keep confessing what you want and keep telling your body what to do and it obeys cos you own it. God will crown you and all others.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Congratulations my dear. May God bless you and the twins always.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
HiLadies,

For those of you waiting for Af to rear its ugly head, this is what I normally do, grab your DH everyday and do the deed and also do acupuncture. It works wonder! Primulot or any form of BCP Delays my AF.

All the best for ladies cycling! Pray it goes well for you lot!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Beetle:
HiLadies,

For those of you waiting for Af to rear its ugly head, this is what I normally do, grab your DH everyday and do the deed and also do acupuncture. It works wonder! Primulot or any form of BCP Delays my AF.

All the best for ladies cycling! Pray it goes well for you lot!
Acupuncture? Where biko?
@Glo congrats!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pls someone shld pls send me super natural childbirth to uremmabueze@gmail.com. I have d book oo bUt I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2015
[/color]
safe06:
[color=#000099]@ladyG,no room for panic oooo,let go and let God,ur period will come at the right time and won't disrupt your IVF plans,ok? It's well...
Thanks safe, called my doc and he asked me to make an appt with him via his Secretary so still have to c him.I'm praying hard and trying to relax.I believe God for my miracle.thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Glo2Glory:

@ LadyG and Henmaris God's presence will go with you and perfect your plans. Please it's important that you relax your mind and body thus allow God move. Continue to pray and as well speak to your body every time and it will obey. Worry not, fear not and doubt not, believe God is able.
Woooow congrats,I tap from your blessings.Thanks for your words,they are comforting.My body must obey in Jesus name.Happy and stress free journey to motherhood
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 5:24am On Jan 13, 2015
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=Beetle post=29737189]HiLadies,

All the best for ladies cycling! Pray it goes well for you

Thanks dear,I baby dance with hubby nowadays like everyday.As for acupuncture,I'm so so scared of needles but may try it.Bless u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls ladyG send me supernatural chlidbirth biko my sister. Or any other sister pls. Urgent request.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Beautifulsenora and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.