Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279470 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Aniebiete(f): 8:05am On May 22, 2016
Good morning everyone,pls is there any one DAT have used UBTH university of binin teaching hospital for IVF pls help,and how about their success rate? tankz
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 24, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tsquaure(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2016
Dear all
Pls i need advice . i did my icsi/ ivf procedure at the bridge clinic . had a bfp . i had a miscarriage shortly .
The thing now is i still have frozen eggs with them .
any ideas on how to prevent miscarriage from happening after successful transfer. what can i do right this time . i was progestrone during the lastcycle . but one thing i experienced was frequent cramping throughout. i decided to rest a while but dh wants to know when i will be going back but i want to be prepared mentally n physically
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
CovenantBabies:

LadyG Nwannem biko I need ur help, I want to pm you. TIA
Soorry biko resend. I no know say na from here u take pm me.
I have buzzd u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
tsquaure:
Dear all
Pls i need advice . i did my icsi/ ivf procedure at the bridge clinic . had a bfp . i had a miscarriage shortly .
any ideas on how to prevent miscarriage from happening after successful transfer. what can i do right this time . i was progestrone during the lastcycle . but one thing i experienced was frequent cramping throughout. i decided to rest a while but dh wants to know when i will be going back but i want to be prepared mentally n physically
Sorry dear. It is welll.
The answer to your question is complicated. What was the cause of the MC? If u had spotting , then maybe you needed more progesterone . The injection is better than the insertion.
However, if the mc was due to a chromosomal issue with he embryo/fetus then nothing caan be done about it except the good Lord performs a miracle. Sorry again and take time to heal emotionally
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jill28: 9:33am On May 26, 2016
Hi my dear. with the power of prayer- anything is possible. I am currently in my third trimester with Bridge and I sympathise with you. What I can assure you is that we serve a God so magnificent who can bring hope and healing when we feel afraid. If you prepare yourself mentally you are halfway to being successful. Do not lose hope. I am here should you need anything. We all are. Blessings in abundance
tsquaure:
Dear all
any ideas on how to prevent miscarriage from happening after successful transfer. what can i do right this time. i was progestrone during the lastcycle . but one thing i experienced was frequent cramping throughout. i decided to rest a while but dh wants to know when i will be going back but i want to be prepared mentally n physically

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tsquaure(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2016
Thank you Lady G. I wasn't spotting. Just started contracting like I was going to deliver. Sharp pains intermittently till I expelled d tissue like thing. I was on progesterone injection every other day. Maybe I will ask for daily dosage. Thank u Jill. I won't go back until am stronger mentally no matter d pressure from dh
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gazillion(f): 9:44pm On May 26, 2016
mamakendra:

Hi @gazillion. I have replied your pm. Your are welcome. Just trying to give back. I think I know the female doctor you are referring to. She is a bit quite (not the one with glasses,)
She was the first doctor we meet when we came too. She doesn't really answer your questions exhaustively. She will just smile at your questions as if it doesn't make sense. In fact I had to specifically seek for another dr, at our subsequent visits.
I also did the hysteroscopy, but want to try naturally some more before we really consider IVF.
@amarapearl, I do not know about bridge, in fact I was asking someone the same question last week., and she said its still around 1 million plus.
So am not sure.
If you do find out pls share the info.

Thanks mamakendara, for the response
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 12:29pm On May 29, 2016
Mamas, this thread must not die ooo.
Pls lets pop in here every once in a while, even if it's to encourage each other
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
Tsquaure, pls I sent you a pm. Pls respond
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tsquaure(f): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
mamakendra:
Tsquaure, pls I sent you a pm. Pls respond
I just responded ma . for those looking for cost for bridge here is a link http://www.thebridgeclinic.com/About-Us/Our-Fees
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Aniebiete:

Good morning everyone,pls is there any one DAT have used UBTH university of binin teaching hospital for IVF pls help,and how about their success rate? tankz

It's been long someone used UBTH. Though u can step out of your comfort zone.we have few good hospital in warri .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
tsquaure:
Thank you Lady G. I wasn't spotting. Just started contracting like I was going to deliver. Sharp pains intermittently till I expelled d tissue like thing. I was on progesterone injection every other day. Maybe I will ask for daily dosage. Thank u Jill. I won't go back until am stronger mentally no matter d pressure from dh

Though the challenge may be who will administer it,is there anyone that administered progesterone by herself?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 7:43am On May 30, 2016
wonyi:

Though the challenge may be who will administer it,is there anyone that administered progesterone by herself?

Yes Wonyi you can take your progesterone shots yourself. I took mine myself on my thigh.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:49am On May 30, 2016
ebony13:

Yes Wonyi you can take your progesterone shots yourself. I took mine myself on my thigh.

Wow, that's nice.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2016
tsquaure:
I just responded ma . for those looking for cost for bridge here is a link http://www.thebridgeclinic.com/About-Us/Our-Fees
Thank you for the link and the response. I got it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2016
Congrats to all my sisters who have gotten their bfps , I wish you all a successful nine months. And to the rest of us, I pray God bless us with our heart desires very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:56pm On May 30, 2016
abibyy:
Congrats to all my sisters who have gotten their bfps , I wish you all a successful nine months. And to the rest of us, I pray God bless us with our heart desires very soon.

Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2016
SOME1 POsted this on the ttc thread, this may interest someone here, free ivf or grant to undergo ivf...deadline is supzd to b 31st may, but no harm in still trying.

http://ibidunniighodalofoundation.org/service/faq/

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iyabejilantilan(f): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
iykmau:
@All join me thank God for the successful delivery of my twins boys
all old members, mama blenddy and papa inwanglobio and others. The Lord that did it for me will do for those at the waiting room.
congrats dearieeee on the delivery of your twin boys...God bless n keep them n make them a source of joy to u n dh.
I would pls like to call you concerning art with Dr Onuh of deda. Could u pls send me ur contact no via my email if you don't mind. E mail address is spicydamsel86@yahoo.com. Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jill28: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi Ma, please feel free to send me an email should you have any questions, I will be more than happy to advise the best way I can smiley Blessings in abundance.
Aniebiete:
. pls can u drop ur email or contact so we can communication, cos I need your help,pls help

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm. Bridge needs to pay u better salary o.
From the ist post....

jill28:
I would advise The Bridge Clinic in Port Harcout. I did my IVF process there and soon to give birth to my miracle soon. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

jill28:
Good day sis, I am currently under going IVF at The Bridge Clinic in Ikeja. Best decision I have made for myself, my partner and little miracle. The staff there have made my journey so remarkable. Even though the process may take long sometimes, knowing that I walk in there to constantly be greeted by happy smiles and warmth makes me excited about what is to come. You should take it into consideration. Blessings in abundance and I will be praying for you.

jill28:
Good day my dear. I want to start off by saying, you are in my prayers. I would advise a good clinic to assist you with what you are going through. Before my IVF cycle I was faced with the same situation. What I can tell you is that The Lord will let the rest of this year be better than all the preceding months put together for you. Don't lose hope.

jill28:
I used The Bridge Clinic in Lagos and their support has been overwhelming. I am blessed to have an amazing team of doctors assisting me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Iyabejilantilan. Pls check the email add it seems it not correct. Call me on this line 09092943483
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Menogon injection 75iu for sale.contact 08166615267
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by victorious247: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
I pray for everyone the they get their heart desires. Personally I would try suppliments before any other thing because they are natural with no side effect and work miracles. WhatsApp/call 07064264273.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by excellentmomma(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good day lovely ladies, has anyone used Mbanefo hospital in Enugu, what are they like, their ivf, and success rates.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hommies101: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
whatsapp or call: 08038869363 for more info..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2016
excellentmomma:
Good day lovely ladies, has anyone used Mbanefo hospital in Enugu, what are they like, their ivf, and success rates.

MAMAS on the ttc thread say its a fair hospital, but poor customer service, and inconsiderate/rude docs/staff/nurses

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2016
excellentmomma:
My colleague got triplets from them.
However like I said earlier, my leg no go enter. There again even if na free of charge.
Rude staff. Doctor no get ya time. The crowd? No be here. The overflow sit under a tree outside. General hospital standard. I dont even wanna talk aboutt the fact that the night I spent there, me and cocokroach shared the room and I had to go and fetch water from another room allllllll the way down the corridor and then bathe with chilly cold water early mor mor as instructed only for them to do the proccedure by 11ish. Mbok no be say I be aje like that but the stress aint worth it when ivf clinics are scattered all over the place.
You can take a drive down there and reach your own conclusion sha sha

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by excellentmomma(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

My colleague got triplets from them.
However like I said earlier, my leg no go enter. There again even if na free of charge.
Rude staff. Doctor no get ya time. The crowd? No be here. The overflow sit under a tree outside. General hospital standard. I dont even wanna talk aboutt the fact that the night I spent there, me and cocokroach shared the room and I had to go and fetch water from another room allllllll the way down the corridor and then bathe with chilly cold water early mor mor as instructed only for them to do the proccedure by 11ish. Mbok no be say I be aje like that but the stress aint worth it when ivf clinics are scattered all over the place.
You can take a drive down there and reach your own conclusion sha sha

Sorry dear, I'm just wondering the next clinic to try, my first ivf in The bridge failed, 2nd failed
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Randyguy: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Nice work going on here. Meanwhile...

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.