Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285926 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by walmart: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Congratulations Blendy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemidebbie(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Congratulation mama ibeji. May the lord keep u and ur babies
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
congratulations dear blendyy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Congratulaions blendy.....ur boys shall open doors of favour to u and the world at large.we truly serve the covenant keeping God.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Awwwwwwwwwww!! Congrats sis ur boys shall be a source of joy to you and their Papi...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Shame to BARRENESS!! Congrats once again sis..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbrightside(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Congrats my darling Blendy! Am really really happy for you sister, may God almighty bless the big boys for you and your family. Lots of love and kisses to them. Regards to baba Ibeji o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by amenamen1010: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Congrats Blendy it is the Lords doing! May they be a source of joy and blessing to everyone around them

@everyone waiting unto the Lord, your set time is now! It is well IJN.
Please try as much as possible to eat healthy and stay away from processed food, artificial additives and preservatives etc.
And ofcourse multivitamins and some other handy tips on this forum.
Am talking from experience.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bucacious: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Waohhhhh! Blendy big congrats to you and your hubby. God has indeed blessed you!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Blendy I signed on to just see how far with u o,congrats,I receive tht anointing IJN,God will give you strength,am so so glad,this is a pointer tht God is still on the throne
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Topal: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Congrats my dear inlaw blendy,
May God keep them

Our GOD is good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kikelomoje: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Halleluyah ooooooooooooooo!Congrats Blendy,may God bless and keep the boys
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Congratulations Blendy! He has turned your sorrow into dancing and joy, His faithfulness is ever awesome!
You are an inspiration to us all!
Welcome to the world sweet babies! God bless

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
@blendy77, we indeed serve a sure God! Congrats sis..... wink wink
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Our God is indeed awesome. He makes all things beautiful in his time. Congrats my dear Blendy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks a lot my Dear friends for these wonderful prayers. God is indeed faithful and we can only but give him all the glory. The boys are lovely to behold and those who have seen them on bb and fb can agree with me that our God is an awesome God for giving mankind this technology to assist people like us who have given up all hope of ever becoming a mother. God is wonderful. As I behold my myself in the faces of my Boys, I can only marvel and praise God as both of them seem like my replicas in male version. Will post their pics one of these days on this thread just to encourage us that ivf babies are normal babies like every other babies you see on the street.
Psalm23, thanks for signing in just to congratulate me. I appreciate and like I said on fb, I trust this God to put a smile on your face and that of every woman on this thread still trusting Him for the fruit of the womb very soon. He did mine so I trust He has not retired yet, yours and every lady on this thread and the ttc thread still waiting on Him is just around the corner. Don't give up and don't loose hope. As the Lord tarries, there shall be none barren in the land so says His word. One love. We must all conquer this word called barreness by His grace.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olikili: 3:34am On Jan 30, 2013
Congrats Blendy on ur bundle of joy it is indeed the Lords doing and we shall continue to glorify his name. Love n kisses to ur boys
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by camrygmail: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2013
Mama ibeji... Congrats o.how are taiwo and kehinde doing ? I am sure you and your family are filled with joy and gratitude that cannot be explained. God bless them and make them great. They.will marry good wives and they won't experience delay in the area of child bearing .God will bless the work of their hands. They will be for signs and wonders.

Greet Kehinde (second twin) for me wella smiley my husband is a Kehinde
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
A big congrats Blendy77 Our lord is indeed faithfull and awesome.May this beautiful bundles continue to be a source of joy to your family.You have indeed been an inspiration to many hence good news will never depart from you,in Jesus name.
@Olikili,you've been MIA o,motherly duties I guess.How're your cuties doing?.@all,isn't it so obvious that God is still in the business of performing miracles and hasnt/will not change. By his grace.more testimonies abound and are on the way!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by topuje(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
congrats,blendy.being followin dis thread to hear ur testimony.it does encourage d rest of us dat ours is nt impossible.i celebrate wit u n i pray dat tins of celebratn ll nt cease in ur home.pls is der anyone in d house dat has any ivf experience in SA?plannin to do mine der

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2013
Congrats Blendy,may dey foreva bring joy to ur household.
@tolueje,y SA?try Diff in abj or NISA premier in abj too. Dey do wonder in abj.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by NEGOZI: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
OH WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD WE SERVE. I was OFF FOR SOME TIME I JUST LOG IN NOW AND DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO (JERUSALEM AND JUDAH) BOYS. Thank god for his mercy and his grace among you and your household . may his name be forever praised. Take care ,eat and sleep well .It is your time to laugh but becareful for those who come to take over the kids talent .Yes try to work in the spirit always through prayers.

Well i went for check-up today after radiography my doctor told me to go that my womb , ovaries and Fallopian tube are all ok that they are giving me 1yr to try conceiving natural if nothing happen then they will start ivf for me. i begged them that i really need to continue the ivf now . my doctor refused and told me that i have no problem since the fibroid that bocked the uterus has been operated. I have to resigned to my fate and come back . SO now i have 1yr to try natural so ivf for me has been suspended to next yr. So much protocol peeps hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. PLS EVERYBODY SHOULD PUT ME IN PAYER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN THIS YR

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
@negozi,relax nd b patient,God Ȋ̝̊̅§ working something out for U̶̲̅,I am giving u nothing more than 6 mths for u to return here and share the good news,just keep trusting in God.Enjoy ur moments with ur husby now o,coz soon ur home will b full with kids.
We all shall carry our babies diz year insha Allah. Amin.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Angelic25(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
I never see this kind God before wonder.wonder.wonder. Hmmm am super apy for you blendy congrate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Angelic25(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
@topuje had a friend here in sa that did ivf at kloof hospital through doctor pentz.n it was successful. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good day all, please has anyone used Gynescope in Port Harcourt?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yes, a friend of mine and got positive result
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by walmart: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
A friend got a baby boy last yr, another had a negative they both used Gynescope.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2013
hello everybody.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] hey zeezy,y go dat far if u stay up north?der ar other gud hospitals with high success rate in abuja,NISA n DIFF, heard dey are rili gud nd the cost depends on how much drugs will b administered,ur age,n the tests dat will b carried out(so I hear,avnt tried it bfor). Bur if u insist in lag,I also read here about one dr Emeka @ st'ives hosp lekki. Try make enof enquiries n pray for direction,may God order ur steps to d best. Amin. B gud babes.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cjnone2000yaho: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have asked few questions on this trend without reply. I am almost new on this trend
I have been married for 5yrs still trying to conceive.
Please has anybody used M & M fertility Centre in Navy Estate Orozo, Abuja?
pls what is their success rate. went their for an equiry last week but realised their price is very much on the high side.
Has any of the ladies in the house used Fertil Aid Clinic in Gwarimpa Abuja?.
Please ladies kindly answer me.
Congratulations once again to Blendy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.