Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278671 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Mummytwins42:
Hi mamas I am was diagnosed of distal bilateral Fallopian tubes blockage last year, but my two tubes are patent now when I had another hsg last month , below is my hsg report
CONCLUSION: Features suggest:
1) Normal uterine cavity
2) Bilateral fallopian tube patency
3) Cervicitis and moderate proximal
cervical canal stenosis
And I have water coming out of my breast whenever I press it, hubby on the other hand was diagnosed of bilateral varicocele , and he is scared of going for surgery, bobo dey fear...
My question is I want to try out ivf this year
What are the chances of it working please help me.
in my opinion I do not think varicocele surgery is neccessary unless ofcourse the veins cause him pains.other than that I do not think it helps with sperm count
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SunbeamClothier(f): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by loldar2000(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
twintower:
I am considering adoption while waiting, please if you have idea, let me in please
Visit ministry of Women affairs and Child Education of your state, the process will be given to you.
To prepare your mind, things to do are;
1. Writing an adoption letter to the Hon. Commissioner of the Ministry stated above stating the bracket age and sex of the child you want including your financial, mental and environment stability/capability. Also, reasons for adoption (childlessness/sibling for your child etc)
2. A form (a purchased) will be given to you to be signed by your ward chairman, clergy man and local govt chairman.
3. There will be house/home assessment.
4. You will be interviewed
5. You must be a native of that state or be a residence of at least 10years of stay
6. If its couple that adopting, you must be 21years older than the adopted child
7. If single, you must be at least 35years.
8. You will present copies of your birth certificate, Bank statement (1year), marriage certificate, medical fitness, citizenship certificate, national ID Card and passport for both couple

This should help you start. Mind you, it takes time, its a process thing. I wish you the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by twintower: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
loldar2000:

Visit ministry of Women affairs and Child Education of your state, the process will be given to you.
To prepare your mind, things to do are;

This should help you start. Mind you, it takes time, its a process thing. I wish you the best

Thank you darling, I appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercyooGod: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
twintower:

Thank you darling, I appreciate

mama am also interested on the adoption thing.
will it be possible if we work together?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Binedengwu: 12:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello Mama's, I'm considering using donor egg soon, please I need advice on what I can personally do to prepare myself before and after transfer.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by semisola: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone..

Has anyone cycle canceled cause of covid19?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
semisola:
Hi everyone..

Has anyone cycle canceled cause of covid19?
No o. Not in Nigeria. Use your hospital card as pass
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by semisola: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Binedengwu post=89008888]Hello Mama's, I'm considering using donor egg soon, please I need advice on what I can personally do to prepare myself before and after transfer.Thank you.[/quote

Eat healthy, everyday use of vitamins to help build you lining for a sticky bfp.

Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Binedengwu: 2:14am On May 02, 2020
Goldie16:

My dear, just put your trust in God. God will answer you. Are you using FMC Jabi?

Thanks do much I'm using FMC. Do you Know any one who has used them?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Binedengwu: 2:18am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=semisola post=89033568][/quote]
Amen, thanks I appreciate .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Binedengwu:

Thanks do much I'm using FMC. Do you Know any one who has used them?
No dear. The person did myomectomy in FMC jabi, but used grabbo for her ivf.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Beautifulsenora:
in my opinion I do not think varicocele surgery is neccessary unless ofcourse the veins cause him pains.other than that I do not think it helps with sperm count
wow thanks for this, am just seeing it, it doesn’t cause him pains at all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2020
SunbeamClothier:
Good morning mamas pls i need advice on an affordable ivf clinic and good result in lagos!
me too I need an affordable ivf clinic in Lagos with good success rates.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ogilinsaka: 11:59am On May 02, 2020
Blendy77:
God will do it for all of us still in His waiting room. His word said none sha be barren in the land so keep the faith. A colleague of mine gave birth to twins last week, a boy and a girl after 8yrs of marriage. Can't tell if its ivf as no one talks about it when it becomes positive but who cares anyway. When u see those little angels, u can't but love them and praise God for removing one more person from ttc club. We thank God!

Hi dear... I've been following this thread, but I wanted to know if the OP later had her baby, and also to congratulate you on your twins. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Realashabi: 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
Pls, kindly help me with book "starting with the egg". temitoore@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracletoday: 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
Realashabi:
Pls, kindly help me with book "starting with the egg". temitoore@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sent.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Hi dear... I've been following this thread, but I wanted to know if the OP later had her baby, and also to congratulate you on your twins. Thanks

Thanks a lot. Yea she did.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beautyhd: 1:50pm On May 02, 2020
Funmipraise:

You are right about them in androcare
I went there to consult them , if they can actually get the reasons why I couldn't conceive , infact I was left stranded , I regret going there for consultations
But if anyone can recommend a good hospital for me in Lagos I will be glad

Professor Giwa Osagie, 18 Boyles street onikan Lagos island
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beautyhd: 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=twintower post=86547778]Reading through all the posts, I have realised that one of our problems here is getting a good doctor and hospital to do the procedure, many have the money but the doctors are frustrating the efforts because some of them are only out for the money,
We know our pains on how to gather the finance and courage to see that this journey ends, I can confess with tears � that it is very stressful, my thought now is how can we help ourselves as concerns good hospital and doctor in different locations of the country
Please if you are here and can recommend a good hospital with proof of your testimony, please do and help others, God bless you[/quote
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
Mummytwins42:
me too I need an affordable ivf clinic in Lagos with good success rates.

Try Kingswill at Festac. His IVF is still affordable, a lit below N1m.

But if u can travel to Benin, there is a Dr we are currently working with that is very affordable with good success rates. He gave us N600k just before the lockdown. Though I cant tell if the promo will still be on after the lockdown but I dont expect it to be so high from what it currently is.

A big thank you to everyone who has been keeping this thread busy as I havent been here in a while. Your miracle is around the corner as we shall surely cross over. one love......

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beautyhd: 2:05pm On May 02, 2020
SunbeamClothier:
Good morning mamas pls i need advice on an affordable ivf clinic and good result in lagos!

Omni medical center and advanced fertility clinic, 18 Boyles street onikan Lagos island, professor Giwa Osagie

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ogilinsaka: 2:10pm On May 02, 2020
Blendy77:

Thanks a lot. Yea she did.

Awwwww. So happy for that. Can you give me a link to read her success story. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by completed: 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
Please can you give the address and contact of the affordable centre in Benin for those of us interested. Thanks

Blendy77:

But if u can travel to Benin, there is a Dr we are currently working with that is very affordable with good success rates. He gave us N600k just before the lockdown. Though I cant tell if the promo will still be on after the lockdown but I dont expect it to be so high from what it currently is.

A big thank you to everyone who has been keeping this thread busy as I havent been here in a while. Your miracle is around the corner as we shall surely cross over. one love......

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:03am On May 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Awwwww. So happy for that. Can you give me a link to read her success story. Thanks

Am not so sure if it was mentioned here by her. Cos I also stopped following this thread for a while. But she has kids now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2020
completed:

Please can you give the address and contact of the affordable centre in Benin for those of us interested. Thanks

Maviscope Fertility centre Benin City is offering IVF Ferility treatment (In-vitro fertilization)N600,000(Six hundred thousand Naira) Registration starts 01/04/2020 and ends 30/04/2020 between 9am and 4pm daily
Treatments start 01/05/2020 Call:07068882112, 09056541185, 08121214499, 08073666294

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by completed: 8:48am On May 03, 2020
Thanks

[quote author=Blendy77 post=89126665][/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ogilinsaka: 9:34am On May 03, 2020
Blendy77:

Am not so sure if it was mentioned here by her. Cos I also stopped following this thread for a while. But she has kids now

Okay thanks. I bless God for her
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2020
Blendy77:

thanks so much for your response am greatful ma’am
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
Perculiar:

omojudy ma, please can you assist our mamas here
Thanks for the mention. Just seeing it. Will reply her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
twintower:
I am considering adoption while waiting, please if you have idea, let me in please
Hi, I once applied in lagos state. It took them 2 years to reply me. They just replied me before Covid lockdown. Which state are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.