Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278708 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by twintower: 5:09pm On May 04, 2020
Omojudy:

Hi, I once applied in lagos state. It took them 2 years to reply me. They just replied me before Covid lockdown. Which state are you?

Two years!!! I am presently not in Nigeria, I want to know the procedures so I can start as soon as I come around
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 2:24pm On May 05, 2020
twintower:

Two years!!! I am presently not in Nigeria, I want to know the procedures so I can start as soon as I come around
Well you either walk into women's affairs ministry in your decided state. I hear states other than Lagos are faster. Or you find a connection high up and use.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyaaliya: 4:42am On May 07, 2020
Good morning.
Please, has anyone used kingswill hospital in Festac before? Is it just a gyne hospital or only IVF? Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by candance: 6:22am On May 07, 2020
iyaaliya:
Good morning.
Please, has anyone used kingswill hospital in Festac before? Is it just a gyne hospital or only IVF? Thank you.

Both.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamatwiny(f): 12:18pm On May 07, 2020
For ppl staying at Enugu, I heard there is a good and affordable hospital at Assemblies bustop, new haven, Enugu. I was told the cost is less than 500k for everything , He also does sex selection etc and that the contract for each cycle ends at 16 weeks.
I was discussing with a friend about a colleague that is about to get married, both couple are advanced in age and they are actively TTC b4 the wedding will hold. she advised they shouldn't bother trying natural conception, they should go ahead and transfer 3 eggs or the number of children they want at once as far as they can afford feeding and hiring nannies/house helps to assist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
mamatwiny:
For ppl staying at Enugu, I heard there is a good and affordable hospital at Assemblies bustop Enugu. I was told the cost is less than 500k for everything , He also does sex selection etc and that the contract for each cycle ends at 16 weeks.
I was discussing with a friend about a colleague that is about to get married, both couple are advanced in age and they are actively TTC b4 the wedding will hold. she advised they shouldn't bother trying natural conception, they should go ahead and transfer 3 eggs or the number of children they want at once as far as they can afford feeding and hiring nannies/house helps to assist.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by OmoOsanyin: 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
Greetings,

I can help you get pregnant medically and naturally within a few months by His Grace.
No side effects.
Believe it.

Check out my posts.

Contact me asap.

Alaafia
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twifemmy(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2020
THIS IS MORE THAN A TESTIMONY
NOW I CAN SMILE AGAIN
I had my first child at 17, life was good until the journey to have another baby began. For 38 years, I battled the delay, in the course of which I spent about 9Million Naira on IVF. All that money went down the drain but I never gave up even at 55.

My first son was already married and about to start his own family, when one faithful day, I came across Natural fertility therapy. As a medical practitioner, I was skeptical but I made up my mind to research the products and what I discovered ignited my hope. I just knew this is it.

To God be the glory within few months of the therapy, I became pregnant. I put to bed a baby girl at 56. While still basking in the euphoria of being a mother again at 56, a year later, my first son made me a grandmother. The joy in my heart was extraordinary. All the doctors who had treated me at one point or another during the 38 years were astonished. Wait for this, wait for this, this is amazing, I became pregnant again at 58 and put to bed a bouncing baby boy.

Not only did the therapy make me a mother again, it also made me younger, with a youthful skin and gorgeous body at 60, my friend's say I look 16 not 60. I am aging with grace, thanks to God and all the #herbal_supplements fortified with lots of #vitamins, #minerals & #amino acids to service all the organs of the body and revive dead cells and grow new ones. No matter how good you eat, if you are not on daily supplements, you are not yet there. Take it from me.

As a medical practitioner, I honestly recommend this therapy for every couple trying to conceive. Infact, I have also been using the therapy for my patients and I thank God for the number of babies, God has been using me to bring into families and into the world. Many who have been written off by medical science, are now joyful mothers. So whatever any doctor has told you concerning the cause for infertility, I can confidently tell you that I am a living testimony that #HEALTHGARDE #NaturalFertilityTherapy works. I am a nursing mother and grandmother at 60. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

TESTIMONIAL��� (Dr. Mrs Zainab S.)

Do you want to be the next to tesfify?
Go Natural
Get A Natural Fertility Therapy Today!!!
Call � Me Now Or Whatsapp me on 08032159002
Whatsapp Link � � https:///2348032159002

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 9:15am On May 08, 2020
mamatwiny:
For ppl staying at Enugu, I heard there is a good and affordable hospital at Assemblies bustop Enugu. I was told the cost is less than 500k for everything , He also does sex selection etc and that the contract for each cycle ends at 16 weeks.
Thank you Ma for this information. Please do you know the name of the hospital and have their contacts. Please kindly share.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamatwiny(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2020
GodMercy2015:

Thank you Ma for this information. Please do you know the name of the hospital and have their contacts. Please kindly share.

I don't ooo. I was told the doctor is from Enugu , likely Nsukka. That he is not after money. My friend told me that she knows atleast 2 civil servants who have used him for multiple pregnancy.

Note- it should be easy to find as there is only one assemblies bustop in new haven. There shouldn't be many hospitals there and also ivf is not so common in hospitals , so I believe it should be the only ivf hospital in that assemblies bustop.

Try and see if you can find it, else remind me after covid lock down so that I can plead with my friend to help me check the hospital as her office is also at new haven but close to new haven primary school.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulchic: 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
Please has any mama used st Ives for IVF during their promo? Please I need personal reviews. Thanks, mamas.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by newlifeconcept: 4:03am On May 09, 2020
Offers discounted Surrogacy and Egg Donor program comes with free Registration .

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twifemmy(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
Twifemmy:
THIS IS MORE THAN A TESTIMONY
NOW I CAN SMILE AGAIN
I had my first child at 17, life was good until the journey to have another baby began. For 38 years, I battled the delay, in the course of which I spent about 9Million Naira on IVF. All that money went down the drain but I never gave up even at 55.

My first son was already married and about to start his own family, when one faithful day, I came across Natural fertility therapy. As a medical practitioner, I was skeptical but I made up my mind to research the products and what I discovered ignited my hope. I just knew this is it.

To God be the glory within few months of the therapy, I became pregnant. I put to bed a baby girl at 56. While still basking in the euphoria of being a mother again at 56, a year later, my first son made me a grandmother. The joy in my heart was extraordinary. All the doctors who had treated me at one point or another during the 38 years were astonished. Wait for this, wait for this, this is amazing, I became pregnant again at 58 and put to bed a bouncing baby boy.

Not only did the therapy make me a mother again, it also made me younger, with a youthful skin and gorgeous body at 60, my friend's say I look 16 not 60. I am aging with grace, thanks to God and all the #herbal_supplements fortified with lots of #vitamins, #minerals & #amino acids to service all the organs of the body and revive dead cells and grow new ones. No matter how good you eat, if you are not on daily supplements, you are not yet there. Take it from me.

As a medical practitioner, I honestly recommend this therapy for every couple trying to conceive. Infact, I have also been using the therapy for my patients and I thank God for the number of babies, God has been using me to bring into families and into the world. Many who have been written off by medical science, are now joyful mothers. So whatever any doctor has told you concerning the cause for infertility, I can confidently tell you that I am a living testimony that #HEALTHGARDE #NaturalFertilityTherapy works. I am a nursing mother and grandmother at 60. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

TESTIMONIAL��� (Dr. Mrs Zainab S.)

Do you want to be the next to tesfify?
Go Natural
Get A Natural Fertility Therapy Today!!!
Call � Me Now Or Whatsapp me on 08032159002
Whatsapp Link � � https:///2348032159002
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 8:02am On May 11, 2020
mamatwiny:
For ppl staying at Enugu, I heard there is a good and affordable hospital at Assemblies bustop, new haven, Enugu. I was told the cost is less than 500k for everything , He also does sex selection etc and that the contract for each cycle ends at 16 weeks.

Mama, thanks for sharing. Pls, I will also need to know the name of the hospital and their contacts. Pls, kindly help us to make more enquiries from your friend.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kweenybarbie(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ParahFamily: 4:49pm On May 15, 2020
Hello All,

Please join Parahfaily Foundation on the 16th May, 2020 5pm online via zoom on:

Dealing with Fertility Challenges is not only a Woman problem! From conception to delivery, it involves the Man and the Woman!

It has been established that men contributes *30%* to infertility in couples, the reason why the focus at this month meeting is on Men.

Fertility Challenges is a *game of 50:50* between couples and not a *game of BLAME*.

Join us and our guests this Saturday as we deal with issues surrounding *Male Infertility* and *Managing Emotions* by both parties during the Journey to Fruitfulness.

Date: Saturday, May 16th
Venue: Zoom Webiner

Attendance is *FREE* but registration is required to join the session. Follow the link below;

You can register for free with the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-k-S6WK-RaeKi1CpE84D7w

*Invite your Wife! Invite your Husband! Invite your Friends!*

Your testimony is Next!

https://www.nairaland.com/5860010/parahfamily-may-monthly-meeting-dealing

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbeauty30: 2:29pm On May 16, 2020
Hi everyone
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kweenybarbie(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ejusni(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
kweenybarbie:
Hi mamas in the house , hope you guys are doing fine, this is my third year in marriage have tried getting pregnant but it not coming forth, tho I and hubby don't have sex often because of stress and ttc can kill that sexual vibes. Now the thing is I and hubby planned doing iui because we can't afford ivf at the moment, hubby was diagnosed of bilateral varicocoele stuff last year but I will attach one of his sperm test results, me on the other hand my two tubes are patent but just battling with infection and water coming out of my breast (note: the water comes out only when I press it like it not much)
Please can we have a successful iui with all this Gbege? And we need a good and affordable iui center with high success rate in Lagos, please help me out mamas

93 million seems quite high. Bilateral varicocele? He's extremely lucky to have that high a sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
Blendy77:

Try Kingswill at Festac. His IVF is still affordable, a lit below N1m.

But if u can travel to Benin, there is a Dr we are currently working with that is very affordable with good success rates. He gave us N600k just before the lockdown. Though I cant tell if the promo will still be on after the lockdown but I dont expect it to be so high from what it currently is.

A big thank you to everyone who has been keeping this thread busy as I havent been here in a while. Your miracle is around the corner as we shall surely cross over. one love......
thanks blendy 77 God bless you, 1m is much because I don’t have upto that . Am looking into using Regenesis at ikeja for either iui/ivf I don’t know maybe you have any good reviews about them thanks �
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MikeMichel: 7:42pm On May 19, 2020
Good evening all, old member from way back 2015# .
Cant remember my login details again. sad sad

I keep pushing for the best daily and trusting God on this.
Had my laparoscopy for endo, cyst and 3cm fibroid March this year.
Good numbers from husband but low motility.
Started iui at the same hospital this month, kindly help with tips, experience , do's and don't.
Thanks
Babydust to us all#
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
Mummytwins42:
thanks blendy 77 God bless you, 1m is much because I don’t have upto that . Am looking into using Regenesis at ikeja for either iui/ivf I don’t know maybe you have any good reviews about them thanks �

None Sis. I haven't heard about that clinic since I stopped following this thread. If u can travel to Benin there is a good clinic there with good reviews n good results for about N600k. Dont know if they have opened after the lockdown though. But he sent the promo fliers then to start May but postpone till after the lockdown
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 20, 2020
Blendy77:

None Sis. I haven't heard about that clinic since I stopped following this thread. If u can travel to Benin there is a good clinic there with good reviews n good results for about N600k. Dont know if they have opened after the lockdown though. But he sent the promo fliers then to start May but postpone till after the lockdown
ok ma I really appreciate �

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonnakoda: 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
Lamay:

Order from Jumia. I got mine from there
What benefits
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gypsi: 1:09pm On May 21, 2020
I recommend LifeCirque for surrogacy services, IVF, IUI, etc.
www.lifecirquemed.com

They simplified the entire process for me. My surrogate got pregnant on first trial. Saved us some stress and costs too.

Thank me later!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by twintower: 6:09pm On May 21, 2020
mamatwiny:
For ppl staying at Enugu, I heard there is a good and affordable hospital at Assemblies bustop, new haven, Enugu. I was told the cost is less than 500k for everything , she advised they shouldn't bother trying natural conception, they should go ahead and transfer 3 eggs or the number of children they want at once as far as they can afford feeding and hiring nannies/house helps to assist.

I am interested mamatwiny, please get the contact for us, thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrprinceka(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2020
Good morning #Blendy77, please what's the name of the hospital in Benin and what's their success rate like?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:26am On May 22, 2020
engrprinceka:
Good morning #Blendy77, please what's the name of the hospital in Benin and what's their success rate like?

Maviscope Fertility centre Benin City is offering IVF Ferility treatment (In-vitro fertilization)N600,000(Six hundred thousand Naira) Registration starts 01/04/2020 and ends 30/04/2020 between 9am and 4pm daily
Treatments start 01/05/2020 Call:07068882112, 09056541185, 08121214499, 08073666294

That's the advert he sent me before the lockdown. A lot of women in our fertility group got results through him. Also on his facebook page, several results and deliveries weekly so will definitely recommend him any day for those trying to save cost. Like I said, this was b4 lockdown so cant tell what he's charging now as prices of most thgs have gone up due to importation restrictions so call him and hear him out. You can mention you got the infor from Fruitful Babes cos its a discount he gave the fertility group.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:33am On May 22, 2020
Omojudy:

Hi, I once applied in lagos state. It took them 2 years to reply me. They just replied me before Covid lockdown. Which state are you?

Adoption is difficult in Lagos State. Try neighbouring states like Ogun n Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:35am On May 22, 2020
completed:

Please can you give the address and contact of the affordable centre in Benin for those of us interested. Thanks

I just did 2 posts away. Scroll up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 10:36am On May 22, 2020
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
Mummytwins42:
How much is Regenesis please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.