Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276432 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
nnennachiji:

Please send me the ebook too please
email address?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2022
MummyNeto:
email address?

estheragwu91@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnennachiji:

estheragwu91@gmail.com. Thank you
sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
LifeanaxFert:
Join us in celebrating our newest baby.
Also take advantage of our promo offer going on at lifeanax
Location? Ie state?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
MineMK:
Hello Sabi mama! My heart is heavy! All in all 14yrs trying to have children of my own. In my 40 and 2nd marriage. I am a good person and a believer! I was believing miracle would happen b4 now (Yes miracle does happen) plus hubby refused IVF option not until 3 yrs ago.The diagnosis was premature menopause . Prior to me trying I do not know alot about IVF. To cut the long story short. I did 3 cycle of IVF with donor Egg at Nordica and they were all BFN. We are devastated. I am devastated. My family are (I am the only one on the waiting list in the entire family). Oh I prayed...We prayed! Ok! According to them at NORDICAL they said I have 1 more round of DH semen available (We live in the state and I took 3 month leave (nopay). Should I do this last round with them? Should I let them discard the semen and go elsewhere? Each cycle cost nothing less than N3.6M. They also refused me at NORDICA to take any prenantal pre and post embryo transfer (stating they do not approve any one) Though they gave me Folic acid and low dose aspirin. Please help me. Any advice, recommendation? I have roughly 8weeks left. Can anything be done at this window? Yes I can cough out money for this procedure(if na borrow I will) and hubby can also come in for 2days and produce another semen. Please think for me. What can I do�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��������� Please read and suggest. Thank you
I would love to know what you eventually did and how it turned out. I also wondered why they didn't advise you to add surrogacy to your options.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by passendi: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Omojudy:

I would love to know what you eventually did and how it turned out. I also wondered why they didn't advise you to add surrogacy to your options.
Where can I do IVF gender selection and how much does it cost
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
passendi:
Where can I do IVF gender selection and how much does it cost
As at last year the minimum cost was 3.5m.
And all big ivf clinics give the service.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sabi mamas abeg does this size and location of fibroid need surgery for someone that is planning for ivf? Experienced mamas your opinion please.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omorwumi: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=mimitoosh post=113694646]Good morning mama's,I am about to go for my 3rd cycle,I want to ask,is there anyone who has used intralipid in their cycle and it was successful.
My first cycle,cyclogest,prednisolone and aspirin was used which failed,for my second cycle,its story for another day,so my clinic is suggesting I use intralipid this time...please mama,I would love to hear success stories with intralipid..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omorwumi: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
. [/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 30, 2022
MineMK:
Hello Sabi mama! My heart is heavy! All in all 14yrs trying to have children of my own. In my 40 and 2nd marriage. I am a good person and a believer! I was believing miracle would happen b4 now (Yes miracle does happen) plus hubby refused IVF option not until 3 yrs ago.The diagnosis was premature menopause . Prior to me trying I do not know alot about IVF. To cut the long story short. I did 3 cycle of IVF with donor Egg at Nordica and they were all BFN. We are devastated. I am devastated. My family are (I am the only one on the waiting list in the entire family). Oh I prayed...We prayed! Ok! According to them at NORDICAL they said I have 1 more round of DH semen available (We live in the state and I took 3 month leave (nopay). Should I do this last round with them? Should I let them discard the semen and go elsewhere? Each cycle cost nothing less than N3.6M. They also refused me at NORDICA to take any prenantal pre and post embryo transfer (stating they do not approve any one) Though they gave me Folic acid and low dose aspirin. Please help me. Any advice, recommendation? I have roughly 8weeks left. Can anything be done at this window? Yes I can cough out money for this procedure(if na borrow I will) and hubby can also come in for 2days and produce another semen. Please think for me. What can I do�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��������� Please read and suggest. Thank you

Being a good person or a believer sadly is not a criteria for having a baby.

God works in his own time.

3.6m is way too much money for a cycle when you have the likes of Jece and Deda hospital doing it for much less and with better patient care.

My advice is have a sit down with your husband and have an honest discussion then seek a second opinion as sometimes doctors get Diagnosis wrong.

If it is actually premature menopause and your period have seized completely that’s different and your plan C can be Adoption and gestational surrogacy which is the route i have taken.I am 40 next week as well.

Cheer up.x.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nirwaarun: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2022
A treatment for infertility problem such as female as well as male infertility problem available at the foremost IVF Centre Punjab. Dr. Sumita Soft is a well-known doctor in Punjab, who specialized in the treatment of female infertility as well as male infertility problems. Get in touch with her and get complete treatment for your problems.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by knowhowk: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2022
If you Still care to have your Children Naturally ..

You can...Click and Read .

https://www.nairaland.com/7159087/yet-babies-after-marriage
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kayma2000: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please Can someone recommend the best three fertility clinics/Doctors in Port Harcourt
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Protocolbreaker: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2022
I need online consultation, how can I reach them. Thanks

nirwaarun:
A treatment for infertility problem such as female as well as male infertility problem available at the foremost IVF Centre Punjab. Dr. Sumita Soft is a well-known doctor in Punjab, who specialized in the treatment of female infertility as well as male infertility problems. Get in touch with her and get complete treatment for your problems.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2022
mimitoosh:
Good morning mama's,I am about to go for my 3rd cycle,I want to ask,is there anyone who has used intralipid in their cycle and it was successful.
My first cycle,cyclogest,prednisolone and aspirin was used which failed,for my second cycle,its story for another day,so my clinic is suggesting I use intralipid this time...please mama,I would love to hear success stories with intralipid..

Intralipids is good,i used it before and after the embryo transfer and i got positive. My baby is 2 yrs old now.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pearl002: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Check this out for infertility challenge

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kayma2000:
Please Can someone recommend the best three fertility clinics/Doctors in Port Harcourt

Some old names I know are
Care women hospital
Savealife
Prime
Bridgestone
Gynaoscope
Nobel hospital
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lancethealthtec: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria can be described as a health system with severe and ongoing specialty shortages and regional disparities, telehealth and remote patient monitoring will emerge as crucial, affordable, and reliable ways to increase capacity. #health #nigeria #digitalhealth
Nigerians must know that preventive health solutions are affordable and offers better life assurance. #assurance #healthinsurance #personalhealth #medicaldevices .

We are medical supply company..
We bring the best of innovations and partnership.
www.lancethealthtech.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by azarenka: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sabi mamas abeg, help me with a solution.
Doctors keep seeing accumulated fluid in the line of my uterus and are saying this may disrupt embryo transfer since the fluid is just inside the lining.Please does anyone know what drugs to take to dry up this fluid?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omorwumi: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Pls where can I get progesterone injection in lagos

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pojomojo: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Omorwumi:
Hospital
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Please someone should recommend good vitamins to boost egg quality for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omorwumi: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bisisho(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omorwumi:

If it's Gestone. I can help you procure it at a reasonable rate. Contact me labisisho@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by loldar2000(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
wonyi:
Please someone should recommend good vitamins to boost egg quality for 3 months
Try FH Pro for Women by Fair Haven. It is very good but expensive. Read it's review online
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kayma2000: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
loldar2000:

Try FH Pro for Women by Fair Haven. It is very good but expensive. Read it's review online

Thanks. I REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Emaaaaaaa: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who can recommend a good fertility/Ivf clinic in Lagos and Abuja. With positive results?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good day mamas. Trust we are doing great? Please for those who did 2nd ivf using same clinic did you repeat any of the test? No frozen embryos. I plan going for my 2nd ivf soon any need like repeating hormonal profile test? All our tests was done late last year... Is there anything I need to do aside taking the prescribed drugs? Mamas make una help me touch light this please..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.