Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,270 members, 7,860,629 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1292792 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2013
@yeniola, Congrats HH9M.

@nwangobio, thanks for always checking on us. God bless u.

@Iyabeji, I heard there is a clinic called Care fertility in karu and his also the cheapest in abuja. May be you should make a research about them. Since you are in kaduna why don't you use the Brigde clinic. There will be hardly any hospital that operates on wkends. Or you would have to wait to take your leave and start the process. Or all you need is at most 2 hours excuse frm work on days you need to visit the clinic cos its not even possible that when you start the procedure your shedules will fall on wknds.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
@ Yeniola!! Im amazed at your testimony congrats dearie!! I pray the good Lord that did yours will remember other ttcers on this thread!! This JEHOVAH is toooooooo much!! Infact, i dont even know where to start for my own!!!! hmmmmm
My sis and bros this God is too much!!! I want to start by saying that i've been on sabatical from active ttc(taking drugs or ART) i rather channelled my energy to the spiritual angle and pursuing my career. On the spiritual angle, i went for Servant Vics deliverance service after so much skepticism. Well, i had to sneak out without informing my hubby to attend the program and it was worth my time this was in early June. I called him on the phone last week due to a weird dream i had recently and he prayed and gave me bible verse to read Rev 12:9-15 this was Thursday afternoon last week. On Friday, i was in the dream and my neighbour who attends Chosen was hanging her baby cloths close to our bedroom window suddenly called my attention through the window and was telling me that her spirit led her to pray for me concerning my situation(ttc). I agreed and she came into our bedroom/matrimonial bed. She sat on the bed and asked me to hold her and i did.She statred the prayers the next i was speaking in tonues and saying all sorts the next thing a firend came in and asked me to tell her to stop and i said NO!! The next thing my neighbor increased the tempo of the prayer and i started vomitting!! The vomitt had two lumps of black amala in it!! The next thing i started singing blood of Jesus set me free from sin and sorrow then i woke up!! All thru my dream life i've not experienced this before!
To cap it all, the kind of ovulation ache i've been having since yesterday cant rember when last i did!
The icing on the cake, my new job which will be like 5times my current pay was confirmed and i'm resuming 1st August!!
Sorry for the long post its to make up for the long absence wink
Lets keep holding unto God as he is ever faithful and TRUE!!! I bow in adoration of his holy name!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
@iyabeji, thanks so much for your prayers, our God will also meet you at the point of your need. As for the clinic stuff, I sincerely don't know many places except Nisa premier, Diff, Fertilaid and the first hospital we used which I cant recommend to you. Nisa and Diff charge about double what is charged in FertilAid. Maybe you can try National Hospital though I don't know their success rate, Dr Rais works there but still has his own hospital, you can make your findings but this your weekend stuff maybe difficult but can still be arranged. Our 1st ET in FertilAid was done on a Sunday, they still do some skeletal services on weekends but on an appointment. Wish you all the best.
@Sub zidi, congrats on your new job and on your deliverance, it is a sign of great things to come, I thank God for what He has started in your life, He will perfect everything for you, God bless you.
@Safe06, pls where you dey now? if this thread dull again na you I go blame because you de scatter ground for the TTC thread but here you go dey form 'holy holy',lol. Please we also need that sense of humour hereoo cos nothing do us.
@pm05337, we have not heard from you, hope madam and the baby are doing fine. please let us know what is going on.
@All, please know that God is working things out for all of us, HE is faithful to answer us when we call. love you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2013
inwangobio: @iyabeji, thanks so much for your prayers, our God will also meet you at the point of your need. As for the clinic stuff, I sincerely don't know many places except Nisa premier, Diff, Fertilaid and the first hospital we used which I cant recommend to you. Nisa and Diff charge about double what is charged in FertilAid. Maybe you can try National Hospital though I don't know their success rate, Dr Rais works there but still has his own hospital, you can make your findings but this your weekend stuff maybe difficult but can still be arranged. Our 1st ET in FertilAid was done on a Sunday, they still do some skeletal services on weekends but on an appointment. Wish you all the best.
@Sub zidi, congrats on your new job and on your deliverance, it is a sign of great things to come, I thank God for what He has started in your life, He will perfect everything for you, God bless you.
@Safe06, pls where you dey now? if this thread dull again na you I go blame because you de scatter ground for the TTC thread but here you go dey form 'holy holy',lol. Please we also need that sense of humour hereoo cos nothing do us.
@pm05337, we have not heard from you, hope madam and the baby are doing fine. please let us know what is going on.
@All, please know that God is working things out for all of us, HE is faithful to answer us when we call. love you all.

I sent you a mail yesterday Bros
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nogen:

I sent you a mail yesterday Bros
Yea, I got it and I replied this morning, please check your mail, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hey people of God,

How you all doing? Sorry have been quite busy moving house.... Madam and baby are cool...We thank God

God has been so good to us.....Satan tried to raise its ugly head yesterday morning wen I was driving the fams to the station a car just ran into us- head on collision.......car written off.....hmmm

To God be the Glory we escaped ooooooooo......we went to the hospital immediately for check up....everyone's fine by His grace.....scan was done for baby....all GOOD

Somebody praise The Lord with me....

Bros how are ya and fams? Hope they are all well....my regards to them... My sisters in the waiting room God will hear your prayers ASAP in Jesus's name. Amen

For the ones that have received there good news already the Patherfinder of Life will see you all thru the 9months by His special.....Our year of signs and wonders......bless you all..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 1:22am On Jul 25, 2013
PM, I thank God for you and ur family. Shame to the devil for rearing its ugly head. Tragedy is not ur portion IJN. Our regards to Madam and our LO.

Subsidy congrats on ur all round testimony o! We go wash am seriously in 9m when the great troup would have arrived.

InwAngobio, I can feel ur pulse from a distance. Am sure u and Madam can't wait to meet the troupe. Its normal. Allow her chop as she likes o, so far there's still enof space to contain food cos na strong generals dey main road dey come so. Congrats Bro!

All, we are fine and in celebration mood as my handsome Dudes turned 6m today. We thank God particularly for keeping them healthy all these months, no health issues, feeding issues, skin wahala etc. They are both very fast as the smaller one is crawling already on his kneels and trying to hold everythg in sight to stand while the bigger one is still crawling on his tummy but can sit very well (no time to waste undecided). They send their love to all the millenium mommies in the house and said I should tell u that more testimonies shall abound on this thread soonest, that all of u still in God's waiting will graduate soon to God's nursery rooms IJN, Amen! Plenty Love, kisses and tiny hugs from Ryan and Bryan.

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Pm, i praise God with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2013
pm, the devil has failed and will continue to fail because our joy can't be cut short. You will recover all what you have lost, it is well with you and the entire family. As for us, we are doing very well, God is so faithful.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
@PM, praise the Lord for you and family, you will have reasons to daily thank Him.

@Inwangobio, thank God madam and the triplet are good, they will be called God's generals.

@Blendy, how time flies, can you imagine, they are six months already and crawling? waoooooo, thank God they will soon be rearranging your parlour for you, dragging phone with you and re-modelling it for you. you know what i mean now. to God be the glory.

@Sub-zidi,thank God for you oooo, see great deliverance, i tell you that thing is what the enemy put inside you, you will conceive very very soon, am sure you have the anointing oil and prayer water with you, pls use it as lubricant and meet with your hubby, in two weeks time tell us you are pregnant in Jesus name. for your job, God will keep it for you, you wont buy ttc drugs with the money in Jesus name, start doing shopping for your kids. I wanted to go for the monthly program today but I slept off, had issues with him being of God or not, I gave my sister his number, she went for the program, I know she has a discerning spirit as I do, i asked if pastor vic go by the Word, and she said yes that he really even emphasise on sin and holy living, by God's grace i will go there next month.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nene76: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Blendy77: PM, I thank God for you and ur family. Shame to the devil for rearing its ugly head. Tragedy is not ur portion IJN. Our regards to Madam and our LO.

Subsidy congrats on ur all round testimony o! We go wash am seriously in 9m when the great troup would have arrived.

InwAngobio, I can feel ur pulse from a distance. Am sure u and Madam can't wait to meet the troupe. Its normal. Allow her chop as she likes o, so far there's still enof space to contain food cos na strong generals dey main road dey come so. Congrats Bro!

All, we are fine and in celebration mood as my handsome Dudes turned 6m today. We thank God particularly for keeping them healthy all these months, no health issues, feeding issues, skin wahala etc. They are both very fast as the smaller one is crawling already on his kneels and trying to hold everythg in sight to stand while the bigger one is still
crawling on his tummy but can sit very well (no time to waste undecided). They are send their love to all the millenium mommies in the house and said I should tell u that more testimonies shall abound on this thread soonest, that all of u still in God's waiting will graduate soon to God's nursery rooms IJN, Amen! Plenty Love, kisses and tiny hugs from Ryan and Bryan.

hmmmm Blendy77,Inwangobio,Nogen,Iyabeji,Oviasouth etc you guys are awesome do you know i have been follwing this thread the past 2months i have pratically gone through all pages from the first to the last.this is where i now get my strength from after praying,God Continue to bless you all you guys are not even aware of how much you touch people's lives to say the least.i am TTC as well for three years and will be 34years in dec,but considering IVF for the first time,DH is ok with it as well except for the cost but Our Lord shall Provide all our needs.currently at work couldnt hold my self more from adding to the thread. God will surely answere all our prayers and touch as many lives on this forum.Blenddy i love their names Ryan and Bryan lovely.God Bless them and may they be Blessings to your home and their generation same with Urs Inwangobio and all Mothers and yet to be Mothers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ Yeniola,Waoh! Such a wonderful testimony. Congratulations o. I wish you stress free nine months

@Redeemsave, the conversion from Rand is 1 rand = 16.40 naira. If you check one of the attachments sent to you, you should have list of all the hotels close to the hospital. You will need to contact the hotels to know the cost. They have peak and off peak periods and that has effect on there cost. It is relatively ok now but will be more expensive towards the end of the year. If you don't have the attachments for the hotels,you can send your email address so I can forward to you. You also need to follow up with the hospital once you send in your results so you are sure they received it and also get back you on time.

@Blendy77, 6 months already! I am happy for you. May God continue to bless your home.

@all in the waiting room, May God answer our prayers soon. Plenty twins and triplets dust to you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
@All thanks for your love and support......Amen to all your prayers...Much appreciated!

@Blendy77 congrats to Ryan and Bryan....@6 months old.

We shall have the last laugh on Satan in Jesus' mighty name. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello All,

Thank you to all the good people in this forum,

Blendy77 congratulation to the Gen.'s Ryan and Bryan at 6 month

inwangobio thanks for your reply.

pls can someone in the house explain what hyperstimulation means in IVF treatment

and can it lead to the cancellation of a IVF cycle. I was diagnose with PCOS and

my Doctor in Kad. Said, I av to be well monitored during the IVF cycle becos of hyperstimulation.

And pls base the these, Is it advisable to use Lagos Clinic and take my injection in Kad. b4 my procedure

or shld settle for Abuja clinic because the hyperstimulation?

pls If are experience kindly advise me o, because am confuse.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Blendy, am so happy that those guys are growing so fast. Hmmmm, i know their birthday wil be great, but ' i take reason their native names die' (i de form waffi lol). Ours i don arrange proper calabar names with 'Abasi' inside all. Greet them for us, thank for being there for us.
@nene76, u are welcome, we are only instruments in God's hand, thanks for you prayers. God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pm we thank God for his great deliverance.

Sub_zidi may God perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name, amen.

Blendy, how time flies. God will always cause them to fluorish in Jesus name, amen.

Mr. Inwangoblo, I am already dancing. It is well.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) happens when your ovaries overreact to the fertility drugs you're taking. Your ovaries may quickly swell to several times their normal size. They may also leak fluid into your abdomen.

You might end up with a lot of eggs which might be low quality, really you need to be closely monitored with very little drug at the start if you do have a tendency to produce a lot of eggs. Also the doctor might coast you but to be honest you need to be closely monitored, the goods news about OHSS is a lot of women who get this gets this during their 2ww and it might be a sign of BFP but there's a chance of being hospitalised to get rid of the fluids. Hope it helps. Besides are you on Metformin for your PCOS?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks a lot my people. We are counting down to 1yr already by God's grace. I couldn't have asked for more. God has truely settled me.

Redeemersave, they've started scattering already. My bb was their first victim. They smashed the screen the very week I resumed work. All mattress in their room and my room is now on the floor due to constant sumersaulting. All na dividend of motherhood.

Inwangobio, u guessed right. This boys have powerful urhobo names that everyone knows them with. This R and B na middle name but most people prefer it cos its easier to pronounce and the 'Oghene' that begins with their native names dey slap Lagosians for tongue.

Iyabeji14, I think it depends on ur Dr's expertise. U can start stimmi in Kad for the first 3-4 days and be in Lag for the remaining stimmi. I also had serious PCOS and with Bridge I was hospitalized (with just 3 bottles per day) for HOSS cos I wasn't scanned till day 10 when it was already too late even with all my pleas and ovarian reserve result. The tendency for PCOS women to be hyperstimulated is there but with constant monitoring, it can be managed especially at the mid-late stages of stimming. PCOS women produce more follicles than normal women who ovulate constantly but it doesn't necessarily mean they produce low quality embies cos my last ivf got me 14 grade A's and Bridge OHSS saga also got me 9AA and AB blastocyte which I was advice to freeze but declined cos I didn't want anythg to take me back there after my experience. Start taking metformin. It helps a lot and also discuss ur fears with ur Dr.

Nene17 and all our newbies, eka bo si ile. Shey I got it? Anyways, welcome onboard. I pray ur stay will be as brief as possible except when u return to give us tips on pregnancy and nursing newborns. God who did those of us who are already celebrating will do urs too. Just be less anxious cos anxiety is the biggest enemy of ttc and try to be in a good frame of mind always. Its difficult but try. It helps.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Blendy ur script really educative. It got me informed. Thank You.

God bless you and ur Family. My regards to ur two Generals.

God will perfect that which concerns all of us. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beetle I just read thu ur reply,

Thank You and God bless You and ur family.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Congatulations to every body that has gotten their pregnant in this forum,and for all of all that are still in God's waiting room we must surely testify the goodness of the Lord,just pray and have faith.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nene76: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Blendy77: Thanks a lot my people. We are counting down to 1yr already by God's grace. I couldn't have asked for more. God has truely settled me.

Redeemersave, they've started scattering already. My bb was their first victim. They smashed the screen the very week I resumed work. All mattress in their room and my room is now on the floor due to constant sumersaulting. All na dividend of motherhood.

Inwangobio, u guessed right. This boys have powerful urhobo names that everyone knows them with. This R and B na middle name but most people prefer it cos its easier to pronounce and the 'Oghene' that begins with their native names dey slap Lagosians for tongue.

Iyabeji14, I think it depends on ur Dr's expertise. U can start stimmi in Kad for the first 3-4 days and be in Lag for the remaining stimmi. I also had serious PCOS and with Bridge I was hospitalized (with just 3 bottles per day) for HOSS cos I wasn't scanned till day 10 when it was already too late even with all my pleas and ovarian reserve result. The tendency for PCOS women to be hyperstimulated is there but with constant monitoring, it can be managed especially at the mid-late stages of stimming. PCOS women produce more follicles than normal women who ovulate constantly but it doesn't necessarily mean they produce low quality embies cos my last ivf got me 14 grade A's and Bridge OHSS saga also got me 9AA and AB blastocyte which I was advice to freeze but declined cos I didn't want anythg to take me back there after my experience. Start taking metformin. It helps a lot and also discuss ur fears with ur Dr.

Nene17 and all our newbies, eka bo si ile. Shey I got it? Anyways, welcome onboard. I pray ur stay will be as brief as possible except when u return to give us tips on pregnancy and nursing newborns. God who did those of us who are already celebrating will do urs too. Just be less anxious cos anxiety is the biggest enemy of ttc and try to be in a good frame of mind always. Its difficult but try. It helps.
AMEN I receive this prayers in faith @iwangobio and blendy77
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello @MoyinOluwa83, thank you so much for you response, I saw the names of the hotels, haven't contact them, don't have all my test results yet and DH is waiting for his inlaw who is a doctor to give the go ahead.

In am, from my analysis, we might still be spending about 1m, procedure is like 500k, don't know how much is south african airways from naija to cape town, will find out sha plus accomodation that you said has its peak period.

So rand to naira is 1:16.40? Nawa for our naira self. I just pray and hope God will help me through it all, hubby is so relaxed and he is the main medical issue we have.

How did you guys go about convincing your hubby to go on with you?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
redeemersave is really with Prayers o, You know Women pray more and even have faith then more Men,

that it o,but anything you discover that will help your situation, pls dont fail to discuss it with him,

You are a woman and age is counting on your side o, the ealier the better.

When a Man dicovered that his wife is taking all steps to treat the cause of their problem, no matter what, he will be

push to cooperate with her, expect if you dont usually disclose your findings to him.

Bettle and Blendy I have been on Metformin for the past one year, 1000mg daily, but the Doctor just advise me to add

500mg to make it 1500mg daily. With 1000mg I have no side effect.

Blendy pls what the average recomended daily mg of metformin.

All the prego mama God will see you tru the 9 month. Vry soon the remaining of us in the waiting room wil com to

testify.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lify: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2013
hi all

I thank God for this forum, its has really given me all the courage I needed.

I will share my experiense with u All in due course.

thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lify: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2013
Hi all,

I got to know about Georges memorial medical hospital from this forum and decided that I must visit there. Mean while before now I ve being to Omni where I have done series of iui with no success.

I stated visiting Gmmh for the past two months. Dr iketobosin the owner of the hospital adviced that i go for ivf. yesterday was my egg collection day. 21 eggs where extracted from my ovary painful though. I was told that I will be called to know exactly when to come for the implant.

Please for those of us who have gone through this procedure, I will want to know if 21 eggs is ok for this procedure, I also need ur prayers and encouragement. there is nothing like being in the mist of those with similar problem.

Lify
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2013
@Lify, it is well with you, the Lord will perfect it for you, just relax and trust God to do it. 21 eggs is a great number and much more than what you will eventually need (though it depends on how many fertilized embies you will get from it and the grades). Some hospitals as a matter of policy don't transfer more than 2 embies, so at the end of the day you will still have surplus and except you will consider the option of their being frozen, they will be discarded. On the whole, stay calm and trust God to do it for you. We had 6 eggs; 4 got fertilized; 3 embies transferred (against my doctor's wish though) and by God's grace we are expecting our set of triplets soon. Our 1st cycle that we eventually lost at week 10, we had 16 eggs retrieved. God is faithful to answer you and the rest of my sisters.

@All, am really trusting God to do us good in the month of August, I have a very strong feeling that there will be many BFPs next month. I want you all to position yourselves for the move of the Almighty God next month, nothing can stop it, it is our month of REST from all our labor and struggles, yea you must have spent a lot, yea people must have mocked you, yea you must have counted years gone by, yea you have wept and wept, but He is going to bring an end to all these things, I will hear your testimonies, God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by petb: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2013
@Inwangobio, smiler and iyabeji Thnks for the advice , now we hav made up our mind and am thinking of using Girki Hospital and NISA collaboration we attended their free open day lecture on male and female infertility assisted conception treatment @ Garki Hospital and cost of ivf is 750k, 250k for Garki Hospital and 500k to NISA ,any past experience wt them maybe of HELP Pls....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
@pet.b, am happy to hear that DH has consented to IVF. Hmmmm, you have crossed the first hurdle and I believe God that He will perfect everything concerning you. Yea NISA is a very nice place, Dr. Shaibu was with them before establishing FertilAid but am really surprise at the cost i.e 750k because even as at 2007 that we went there it was 700k excluding investigation or is it because of Garki hospital? Dr. Ibrahim Wada is a very nice man, am sure you will be treated well, regards to your husband and BFP in advance.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Iyabeji14, my Dr also prescribed 1500mg for me but am not too good at taking drugs so I stuck to 500mg for 1 year. It worked for me as I was told my ovaries were looking better and my periods were also regular within the months I took it. I'll advise u stick to ur Doc's prescription if he asked u to increase to 1500mg. He probably feels the 1000mg is not working for u. Also try and shed some weight if u're on the big side. It helps too.

Redeemersave, pray as advised and also form wayo tears when talking to him. Most men can't stand their wives tears. At least that's what works for me. Finally offer to foot part of the bills if u have a steady source of income. From experience most guys see ivf expenses as bad debt since they are not sure of the outcome but they will be
willing to repay everythg spent when u finally get pregnant through the procedure. This is probably because they don't see ivf as investment so those of us that have steady source of income should try as much as possible not to leave the entire expenses to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lify, congrats on ur successful egg collection. I pray for BFP with twins and triplets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mummykyrti(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.