Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279559 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oluwatise2: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Congrats my brother! The Lord will bless them for you and your wife IJN. Regards to madam
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by topuje(m): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2013
FAITHFUL GOD!!!!!!! 2 U alone be all d glory.i celebrate with u bros.i hv bn lookin fwrd 2 dis great day.may God perfect all dat concerns u n may tins of celebratn neva cease in ur home.my luv to madam n d triplets
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 3:46am On Oct 09, 2013
My brother, words fail me to express my joy at this moment. Its just so painful that this glorious testimony is happening when I'm not around to celebrate wt u and madam. Congratulations, see weight na, u go fear fear. Madam try no be small to carry over 7kg plus 3 different placenta. She's a real superwoman o! Thank God for the strenght to persevere till 36wks and almost 37wks. Thumps up! Our love to the generals.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2013
The Giver of Children has done it again ooooooo!!!!!!! The Ebube 1 has proved His Name in our Brother's Life!!!!! Shame to barreness!!! Bro. Inwangobio, Congratulobia, plenty, plenty!!! I trust TTC thread, na to declare Praise Night to Celebrate this kind of Victory!!! Aunty Blendy, I greet you. You are one woman I love and admire. Told your story to someone last sunday, like I always do. You are indeed strong and courageous!!! Forget say I no dey follow you bumper to bumper, am indeed INSPIRED, Twale!!! @All, who says you will not have your own children? Story!!!!! You too will be Parents of Pious Children (Exodus 23 Vs. 25 - 26). Baba who did this is Exceedingly Abundantly ABLE to do Yours (Ephesians 3 Vs. 20). Just Don't give up........ OCTOBER OUR MONTH OF THE MIRACULOUS!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Sir Inwangobio congrats to you, madam and the triplet.
God is too faithful to fail.
I rejoice with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by walmart: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2013
My brother, I have been waiting for this testimony. Ekom Enyene Abasi. Thank God for his faithfulness to you and your family. I knew he that had began the good work will be faithful to complete. Congratulations!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bebedlolo: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2013
C
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Bros Inwangobio, congratulations o. I am so overjoyed as I write this. I am mostly a silent reader but have been stalking this thread to hear the good news. I am so happy right now that one would think I won a lottery. Ever since I read your story I have used your family as a point of contact for my own miracle. My congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2013
@inwangobio, am so so happy for this very sweet news. God has been so faithful. big big congrats am short of words. 2girls and a boy is just perfect and to think that madam carried them to term is simply awesome. i thank God for the strength he gave her. congrats bros.......so so much happiness and love to them. what! this is great.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iyabetajos(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
BROS INWANGOBOO SO SO HAPPY FOR I.D NAME OF D LORD B PRAISED.PLS TAKE CARE LF MADAM SHE TRY OHH
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
inwangobio: I have waited a few years now, i will continue to wait because my marriage wasn't primarily for children but for companionship and that i have been enjoying. However, 'i will wait till my change come', my change comes from the LORD, whatever it takes, i will wait, so no time limit by God's grace.

inwangobio: Congrats to all our preggie mums, our God is faithful. Its been long i posted on this thread but i read it almost everyday. it is really a source of encouragement to me. We did our 4th cycle late last month but it came out BFN. The Dr. who has been so supportive now ask us to go for hysteroscopy so as to know the state of the wall of the uterus and the opening, because to him, he didnt see anything that should cause the 4th one to fail after every precaution was taken and it was a blastocyst ET with 3- A grade embies that was done. The result of the test showed that the wall of the uterus had some scars, he know asked us whether evacuation was done when we had that miscarraige last year( it was in a different hospital that we did the 1st and 2nd cycle),we said no, he now said that was responsible for the embies not implanting because of the scars. Well everything is ok now and the scars has been cleared. We are now waiting for the AF so that we can start the 5th and final cycle that will result in our triplet i.e 2boys and a girl that we are trusting God for, pls join us in prayers for this. I know it is well in Jesus Name..... Amen.
inwangobio: @Blendy77, thanks alot for all your encouragement,you are truly God's sent, am so eager to hearing the cries of those great generals, thanks so much. Yea, we were in the hospital today, the stimming is commencing this evening, we are to go again on the 1/2/13. i want everybody to agree wit us that this is our last cycle and we are going to get our needed result in Jesus name.... Amen. I want to thank God for provididng again the money for the procedure, He did it in a big way this morning, am so happy and this has gone to show that He is very interested in what we are going through. I want to encourage everyone to keep the faith and know that God is working things out for us.

inwangobio: Hello my great sisters, just to remind u that God is working things out for us nomatter d challenges. we were in d hospital y/day cos my wife had been throwing up since last thursday so our dr asked us to come instead of moro that we had an appointmnt. A scan was done n i saw my twins -one 6wks n 4days and d other 5wks n 6days. D dr showed me their heartbeats, i was so excited though i hav not lost sight of d 3rd which our next scan will likely reveal, lol. I thank God for His faithfulness n love.

after 10years of marriage; 3 naturally conceived miscarriages; 5 IVF cycles; mockery from friends and some family members; stretched misunderstandings in the home; God still stood by us to give us this miracle, He is really faithful.

I had to go all the way back to all your posts....This Level of faith...Jehovah that is never too late, always on time, Restorer of the years!!!! answered your prayers...God is Faithful.....Big Congratulations to you. May they grow in the knowledge and love of God.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
king's daughter:

after 10years of marriage; 3 naturally conceived miscarriages; 5 IVF cycles; mockery from friends and some family members; stretched misunderstandings in the home; God still stood by us to give us this miracle, He is really faithful.

I had to go all the way back to all your posts....This Level of faith...Jehovah that is never too late, always on time, Restorer of the years!!!! answered your prayers...God is Faithful.....Big Congratulations to you. May they grow in the knowledge and love of God.

Honestly, I never see a man with so much faith in recent time. He renewed my trust in God and I applied one hundredth of his faith and I got my reward. God will keep and shower more money on him o because these babies will not lack anything o. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by loldar2000(f): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gud aftanun all, am a silent reader of this thread but am happy with d testimony I jst read
@inwangobio congratulation: I pray that they shall be aglorious children in Jesus name. I also tap into ur testimony dat I am d next in line for miracles. U made my day (smiling)
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
@InwangO, I really can't find d right words to describe how I feel at this gud news, d Lord's name be praised. I feel ur joy n excitement. Greetings to ur DW n d three generals.
Shalom
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by udoka2: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
What a gooooooooooooooooooooooooood God. Haaa why am l not the first to congrat you grin grin, so all my stalking na for nothing cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS my brother. He is indeed an awesome God!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hechi10: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thank you Father God for this miracle!!!!!

Congrats Bros Inwangobio and wifey!!! The Lord is indeed great. You are indeed an example of a blessed husband. The Almighty sees your heart of gold has rewarded you & will continue to reward you.

Your triplets shall be wonders in their generation and perform great exploits in Jesus name.

I have been checking up on this post expecting good news. I am thrilled.

More testimonies shall come forth. Amen. Although I am a silent follower of this thread, I just had to express my joy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
i have been waiting eagerly for this news,my dear brother i say a very big congratulations to you and your wonderful wife.OMG Jehovah honoured your faith,hmnnn am overghasted and flaberwhelmed(excuse my grammer) at the awesomeness of God

Jehovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ,i fear you o God ,words fail me i don't even know what to say

Just yesterday i felt so so down ,even this morning but this news has brought hope and joy again

Isn't this God awesome,he promised to restore and he restored,3 babies in one day hmnn

This God

Hmnn i can't even talk

My love to her and the wonderful generals

God bless you all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
inwangobio: 'you are great, you do miracles so great, there is no one else like you, there is no one else like you'.
@All, the Almighty God, our Lord n King Has blessed us with d Generals (2girls n a boy) this afternoon. they look so good n lovely. Am now a father of 3. May the name of the Lord be praised, please sisters n brother help me thank this faithful God. Details later pls.
inwangobio congratulations father. Great. God does miracle so great.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bro Inwangobio I congratulate you, I am vry happy to hear abt the safe delivry, truly you pass tru dis road so be a model to alot of us.

God is faithful, Infact Your level of faith and support for madam I av not seen. God will bless this generals,you and madam.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
@bros.... How is madam and the triplets?......still basking in the euphoria.......Awesome God!!!!!

Pls can you kindly send me a blank mail to d_ofod@yahoo.co.uk

Bible verse for my dear sisters- When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. (Isaiah 43:2, 3 KJV)

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Waoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To God be d glory. Av been MIA for quite some time now due to internet problem. Congratulation inwangobio may they be a source of joy to u,ur family and their entire generation.
And to rest of us, our time is now.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Waoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Inwangobio cograts once again. cool
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulmum: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congratulations my dear brother. Your miracle is permanent IJN..... Amen!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2013
@Sisters and my one and only brother - pm53337, thanks so much for all the prayers and best wishes. I wouldn't have asked for a better family than you people, am grateful. I thank God so much for this great thing He Has done for us, He will also do it for as many as that desire it. I am so flabberwhelmed and overghasted (apology: my beloved sister Tanidabi, lol) by the level of love expressed here and to think that many people were stalking this thread to hear the good news, am moved to say this: The Lord that answered us and brought this miracle to us will do it for all my sisters and make your Joy to be full. I usher Venuss, Honeybony, Tanidabi, Abybby, oviasouth, Charisjaden, and the rest I have not mentioned to the realm of this miracle, you must celebrate in Jesus name..... Amen.
@king's daughter, you made me shed tears reading some of the posts again and seeing how God can honour a little faith from an unworthy person like me. Am one person who have learnt to believe God and His word very seriously, it doesn't always work according to the confession but I must keep confessing it, I must keep talking it, it may not look like it but I must confess, profess and believe His word. Thanks to all the people who have hitherto been silent readers but decided not to be silent again, I pray our God will give you testimonies so that you will be regular posters.
@Blendy, thanks for being a real inspiration to me, you may not know what those pieces of advice did in my life, God bless you real good. am happy that some of us the relationship has gone beyond this faceless forum, thanks so much and God bless you.

11 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaisssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord!!!! alleluya! Congrats Inwagobio. God is awesome and beautiful in all his ways!!! I pray the Lord provides you with all the resources spiritual, material and otherwise needed to raise these precious children! I can't describe how happy I am right now, i'm sooooooooo happy for you my brother!!!!

@All in the waiting room! God has once again proved his ominipresence in the life of our brother and he will do same for us. This is just the beginning. Oh ye that is still crying and grumbling dry your tears and rejoice for Christ is in the neighbourhood------one by one we MUST carry bele.... vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom collect ya own golden baby dust ngwanu!

Dancing atilogwu grin wink
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Plenty Congrats Bros,Our God is Awesome,He is Faithful.I have been slient reader,been following this thread and joining u all in prayers that God will suprise us all,I bless God for proving Himself in ur Life,Welldone for standing strong with wifey all these years,Hope she will able to tell the kids when grow up what a noble man u are.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Congratulations dear brother,God has indeed given you a new song. God bless these great generals and renew your wife's strength.

For everyone trusting God for a blessing as this,you are next in line. Love ya all my people.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2013
Wow!!! Bro inwangobio (Dad Triplet, Baba Ibeta)

Who is Wonderful? Who is Marvelous? Who Powerful? Who have Done This for Us?
Jehovah O Yoma o Yoma O Yoma Heee.....
Ogene Jiro Ogene Jiro Ogene....
Do Do Do Do Ogene....
Na Go Dey Jehovah, Na Go De Jehovah...
Abasi A Yah Yah o, A Yah Yah ooo...........
Oluwa O Seee, Oluwa o Se Fun Wa o Baba.................
E Wa Bawa Gbe Igba Ope oooo......

Congratulations to both of you! You are now officially parents of your own Prince and Princesses
This is such as great news! I’m so excited to hear this! Thank God for safe delivery to a healthy children. I know you are longing for this moment of your life for a long time. And now, that you just have your own babies, God will grant you all what it takes to be a good father and mother.
Extend also my warmest greetings to madam the most happiest mother on earth at this moment.

@ All in the waiting room, May God who blessed pikinmama with single, Blendy with twins and Inwangobio with triplets answer our prayers too. Baby dust to all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by childless: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
congratulations to daddy triplets,
how i wish my lord will use this house to direct me on what next to do to get pregnant
becos am fed up with every thing,
i did not know about this tread until yesterday when i sign into ttc tread and someone
sugested that this tread will be of a help to my problem

i got married since 2002, did sugery to remove fibroid six month bf wedding, tried for 3 yrs after weding no result.
i went for scan and they saw another five big fibroid after removing it with invasive surgery,
no child, we headed for ivf, when running the necessary test, they discoverd fluid and blockage
in one tube the tube was cut off to enable ivf sucees after first and second failed cycle, they discover endo,
they did some procedure to
eliminate endo, since 2009 after endo was treated till now i have not missed my menses for one day,
even as the docs promise me that i can conceive with one good tube, two months ago i went for pelvic scan,
hsg another fibroid was seen again,
the one and only tube is blocked, have i come to the end of the road?
can i still get pregnant in this type of situation? does any woman has my
type of problem and later conceive in this house? pleas i need your suport.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
your last option is ivf or surrogacy.pls mail me if u need counselling,am a fertility nurse/counsellor

abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
childless: congratulations to daddy triplets,
how i wish my lord will use this house to direct me on what next to do to get pregnant
becos am fed up with every thing,
i did not know about this tread until yesterday when i sign into ttc tread and someone
sugested that this tread will be of a help to my problem

i got married since 2002, did sugery to remove fibroid six month bf wedding, tried for 3 yrs after weding no result.
i went for scan and they saw another five big fibroid after removing it with invasive surgery,
no child, we headed for ivf, when running the necessary test, they discoverd fluid and blockage
in one tube the tube was cut off to enable ivf sucees after first and second failed cycle, they discover endo,
they did some procedure to
eliminate endo, since 2009 after endo was treated till now i have not missed my menses for one day,
even as the docs promise me that i can conceive with one good tube, two months ago i went for pelvic scan,
hsg another fibroid was seen again,
the one and only tube is blocked, have i come to the end of the road?
can i still get pregnant in this type of situation? does any woman has my
type of problem and later conceive in this house? pleas i need your suport.

My dear, God can do all things but we need to trust him to do that. He enjoys doing the impossible . But I want you to start by changing your name from childless to mummychildren. Blendy and other sisters will help out with other medical questions and suggestions. Xoxo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.