Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285673 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mychildren(f): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
My brothers and sisters, thank you all for your prayers love and concern. My hubby went to the hospital yesterday to ask more question about it and probably test and immune himself, he went the one of the letters. Lo, they told him I don't have hepatitis B ! shocked that, though I had it before at some point in my life, but my body fought and it's now clear out of my system. That what they saw was antibodies that fights hepatitis B. GUM dept called my clinic to ask for the result, cleared the issue. My consultant had to call my husband explaining to him again. I return all glory to God. I haven't recovered from the shock and trauma, it was like have come to the end of the road. I was just thinking that How will I get pregnant with condom. I'm going to give my husband a punishment, which is he's not going to touch me for the next one month grin I read it doesn't have a cure, but Doctor and GUM dept said it been cleared out of my body.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2013
Thk God for ur family. This is good news! God who started this miracle will complete the rest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
Thank you all for the love and amen to the prayers.
I just de laugh the devil, cos it(d devil) has failed.
@tontolo, pls work on your hubby o. Don't allow him to go out side. Help him with change in his diet. Learnt moringa leaves and seeds can help, maca, tigernuts and a host of others. Also make and dress urself that he will not be able to Resist you. Don't wait for him to make the move seduce him, force him or tell him. Wtf four months?
If he doesn't like s ex, how does he Do with other women. U get serious homework to do my dear.

@mychildren, I knw God is capablE of miracles over and over again. Hope it was in another hospital. Pls get a 2nd and 3rd opinion before you pulse.
Mamaejima I hail o. How are our swt hrt.
Have a nice day y'all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Venuss, the Good God will surprise you soonest. Hang in there.
@ Mychildren, I thank God for you o. You see why we advised for second and third opinions. He has just started with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tontolo: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ venuss, you cant imagine the kind of nightwears have invested in, am not fat and neither am i flat, i look 10 or more years younger than my age, i change my wardrobe frequently, i have come to realise that am not the problem. On two different occasions when he broke down with emotion, he told me it was masturbation addiction and that he needs me, Right now am just hanging onto God cos everyone advice is that i should leave him, even my family. (confided in my dad thinking he can talk to him since his is late). But i think its more spiritual as he seem to refuse any sort of help or talk about it but i believe at the end of the tunnel is my light, shinning so brightly.
To everyone contributing to this thread, thanks cos you have helped lot of women know, they are not alone in their struggles .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tontolo: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ venuss, you cant imagine the kind of nightwears have invested in, am not fat and neither am i flat, i look 10 or more years younger than my age, i change my wardrobe frequently, i have come to realise that am not the problem. On two different occasions when he broke down with emotion, he told me it was masturbation addiction and that he needs me, Right now am just hanging onto God cos everyone advice is that i should leave him, even my family. (confidked in my dad thinking he can talk to him since his is late). But i think its more spiritual as he seem to refuse any sort of help or talk about it but i believe at the end of the tunnel is my light, shinning so brightly.
To everyone contributing to this thread, thanks cos you have helped lot of women know, they are not alone in their struggles .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
tontolo: @ venuss, you cant imagine the kind of nightwears have invested in, am not fat and neither am i flat, i look 10 or more years younger than my age, i change my wardrobe frequently, i have come to realise that am not the problem. On two different occasions when he broke down with emotion, he told me it was masturbation addiction and that he needs me, Right now am just hanging onto God cos everyone advice is that i should leave him, even my family. (confidked in my dad thinking he can talk to him since his is late). But i think its more spiritual as he seem to refuse any sort of help or talk about it but i believe at the end of the tunnel is my light, shinning so brightly.

Am sorry to say this but I have a feeling your hubby is gay. I might be wrong and I don't intend to hurt your feelings. Which hubby goes for months without touching the wife, even on a honeymoon?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Big AMEN to the prayers. Thanks everyone...Our God is still in the business of doing Miracles grin I am really encouraged by your words @ Mychildren am glad your body fought it. I had the same report as well after a year although not totally cleared out but significantly reduced. I use Livolin Forte ...It just makes your liver function properly. God will never leave you in a trying period pls dont punish your husband o ...This is the time you can speak some sense to him.
@Tontolo I know you have probably prayed and done everything humanly possible. It might just be the self service addiction that caused it. Like others have said Encourage yourself in the Lord. Noone can understand what you are going through except yourself. You are in our prayers and God will surely intervene in this matter.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
prettyrosefave: Oh my Lord, am in tears reading through your post Kings daughter. Am sure you are not through narating your story, pls sign in and finish up.

See what people pass through. Am crying not for passing through anything but for not trusting God enough, I teach in sunday school but now I think I should be taught, on faith, trust in God, patience. I need it Lord. Why can't I trust God to boost sperm count, whyyyyyyyy, someone help me, whyyyyyyyyy can't I trust Him enough.

Oh how much I can gain if only I can trust my maker, my saviour a little more.

I just lay it on the alter my Lord, my Father.

God will see us through it all.

I actually cut it out o a diary/journal i shared with a group recently. I tagged it A Diary from God's waiting Room. i just tried to cut out the part of the save a life hospital story from it. Its a long one
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
ok
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
@venuss,u are such a strong woman I admire ur courage, God will pay u double for ur trouble, amin.
@Nogen, ,congrats dearie,enjoy ur bellefull season.
@bros inwangobio, how's madam nd d 3 star generals? I can't wait for d good news ooooo. God bless u all.
@mychildren, happy u are free from the clutches of d devil.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mychildren(f): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello my people, happy independence day, i just want to share this info, a friend told me that pastor Olukoya of MFM asked people ttc to bring water to next power must change hand prog holding this Saturday 5th October, 2013. they have different viewing centres and if you are far away you can also join by watching online. God will surely visit us this month.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2013
@MyChildren and Kings Daughter there is nothing that God the almighty cannot do. Just have faith and see what he has already done.
@Prettyrosefav I have heard about varicocele it can be a cuase of infertility in men. it is the enlargement of the varicous veins in the scrotum.
check the link below out
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/varicocele-repair-for-infertility
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Power must change hands in my life! I attended that program several times while ttc. Its a good deliverance program I'll encourage us to attend if u're in Lag.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2013
@venus sorry abt the failed cycle. May Allah grant you natural BFP very soon.

@Tontolo, hmmm. Pls stay strong and keep praying. There is light @ d end of the tunnel. You can try Maca and moringa to help increase his Libido.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks @ Safe06 and Moyinoluwa. Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2013
@Seza, thanks so much for the link, I was able to get somethings online yesterday and sure on the link, hubby fears the sugery. It is well with us.0000

@Venus, may God surprise you with natural BFP, amennnnnn. Maybe you keep taking natural bfp enhancer for now. Heard of moringa is very good. If your tubes are patent and you ovulate naturally, try and put yourself at rest for now, look up and be strong. If posible detox yourself and make your liver perform better, then go on natural foods for like three months and check out the result.

God will give you double.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2013
@venus,uw.
@fruitfulruby, isn't time to stop being a guest and register in to tell us how uv been faring?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
prettyrosefave: Hello Kings daughter, God will see you through it all. That Hepatitis or whatever name its called, my Jesus is lifted above it, you will testify soon that you are healed completely of it. Amen.

Does anyone really know about varicocele? Hubby was recently diagnosed of it.

Thanks.

My sister please don't be in a hurry to do varicocele surgery please, my DH had low sperm count, we met a urologist who diagnosed varicocele and recommended surgery, we did it, he did SA like a month after, and our story changed to azoospermia.

Doctors are undecided on the effectiveness of the surgery as a way out. If you read any medical journal or blog, you will find out that doctors don't agree on its efficacy to settle the question of infertility.

Don't push surgery to your hubby please. Low S.p.e.r.m is better than azoospermia.

@ Venus so sorry to hear about this negative outcome, may God visit you with His very best for you.

@ King's daughter, you story will definitely change., just remain positive and expectant.
@Tontolo, God is in the business of doing miracle, He will sort you out in the way He alone knows how to.

@ bros we are expectant and thanking God for thus far He has brough you, madam and our children. He will perfect and complete what He alone started.

@ All, have a good night and remain blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Venus, all the pains and failures, God knows and understand. Is time for Him to settle you double. IJN.

Blendy how family. Hope splendid.
Pls my dr ask me to go for this lab TVS, don't know what is it. Pls explain.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thank you @ Safe06. God will hear all our prayers ! Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
iykmau: Venus, all the pains and failures, God knows and understand. Is time for Him to settle you double. IJN.

Blendy how family. Hope splendid.
Pls my dr ask me to go for this lab TVS, don't know what is it. Pls explain.
Amen, @smiler and iykmau.

TVS that I know is transvginal scan, except there's another blood test by that name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
VENUSS:
Amen, @smiler and iykmau.

TVS that I know is transvginal scan, except there's another blood test by that name.

@Venuss. Thanks. Hope not painful. Just went for hydrotubatio yesterday and the lab is on Friday. Will not like any painful instrument in my vjay for now.
Nawoo ttc some on you. Our victory is near in His grace. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2013
@
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2013
prettyrosefave: @my God @Smiler, so sorry about what happened to your DH, there shall be a miracle in Jesus name. Thanks for your response on my post. Of which I stylishly checked my DH for all the syptoms but none, am I started discouraging him on the sugery and he himself fear the thing. The first thing he said when he was told was ' e mio ni je ki e ge mi lepon', lol, don't know if I said it well, will not allow you guys to cut my Pe.nis.

Thanks so much my sister, of which Blendy already advised against it in a mail to me.

Thankssssss. Was actually worried and that was why I seek advise yesterday here and the other sister thread, only for me to be bashed there or maybe I don't understand the motive I don't know.

But now am glad you share your experience. May God help us all.

I didnt want to say anything about this yesterday and am glad pple shared their experience. just when we thought i was d carrier of all the issues in the world, DH was diagnosed of abnormal sperm morphology ( teratozoospermia) caused by varicocele and we already read about it online before seeing an urologist. the Moment the urologist mentioned surgery as the only option we fled without looking back. We have read enough journals online to know surgery isnt exactly the way forward for a ttc couple. na to begin gather money for AR remain. God is on the throne.
Meanwhile I have a testimony. AF came naturally yesterday after absconding for 1 whole year since last year october that it was induced. Its more or less rushing like a tap!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2013
king's daughter:

I didnt want to say anything about this yesterday and am glad pple shared their experience. just when we thought i was d carrier of all the issues in the world, DH was diagnosed of abnormal sperm morphology ( teratozoospermia) caused by varicocele and we already read about it online before seeing an urologist. the Moment the urologist mentioned surgery as the only option we fled without looking back. We have read enough journals online to know surgery isnt exactly the way forward for a ttc couple. na to begin gather money for AR remain. God is on the throne.
Meanwhile I have a testimony. AF came naturally yesterday after absconding for 1 whole year since last year october that it was induced. Its more or less rushing like a tap!

See my darling, the Lord who surprised and blessed me will do the same for you. There's nothing he cannot do. Let your hubby try this supplement- fertilaid for men. While you take fertilaid for women. Hubby and I have been on it since January or February and we conceived naturally with the help of God. Whose report do you believe in? If you see hubby's report medically, it was bad but God's report became the ultimate in his life. JUST BELIEVE.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2013
iykmau:

@Venuss. Thanks. Hope not painful. Just went for hydrotubatio yesterday and the lab is on Friday. Will not like any painful instrument in my vjay for now.
Nawoo ttc some on you. Our victory is near in His grace. Ameeeeeeeeeen

Its not painful o. Its a probe (pe nis like shape) lol. They put in a cond om and insert into ur vjay. And doesn't take time. Hope I explained dis well.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=VENUSS]

Its not painful o. Its a probe (pe nis like shape) lol. They put in a cond om and insert into ur vjay. And doesn't take time. Hope I explained dis well.[/quote

Thanks dear, i was able to Google it last night to know what it is all about.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thanks @Kings' daughter and Nogen. God works in a way we can't know and comprehend. He surely will do us all good. He is going for another sfa soon, so we will determine on the drugs he's being using whether to continue or discontinue.

The only thing I know will abide with me and you forever is Goodness and Mercy. Not barreness or low count, because He says non shall be barren.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
@bros.....we are fine by His grace. Thanks....how is madam and the triplets? It is well

I hail una all my sisters.....Baba God is in control......

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mychildren(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reminder !!! i just want to share this info, a friend told me that pastor Olukoya of MFM asked people ttc to bring water to next power must change hand prog holding this Saturday 5th October, 2013. they have different viewing centres and if you are far away you can also join by watching online. God will surely visit us this month.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
pm05337: @bros.....we are fine by His grace. Thanks....how is madam and the triplets? It is well

I hail una all my sisters.....Baba God is in control......

Unbehalf of my my/ur sisters I hAil back , hope madam and the little ones are doing well o.. Hail them for us, pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.