Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In (701 Views)

Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2023
You know when you are in the LIGHT showing those at darkness THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE (that's preaching), it's practically impossible with man's science; Matthew 19
But Jesus looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but all things are possible with GOD ALMIGHTIEST. [Gen. 18:14; Job 42:2.] So, you need GRACE'S ANOINTED to PREACH, remember WE said OILED by REALITY! GLORY, hallelujah. PRACTICAL knowing and experiencing HIM - GRACE AND REALITY will save and set you on PERMANENT ANOINTING of 🔥, cry out for self REVIVAL OF FIRE 🔥🔥🔥 #WINTODAY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
With everything
Re: My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In by eden60: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Thanks for sharing this post. azure 204 course
Re: My Gift To All Men In The Forum, Real Men Only Come In by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Always

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help / Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. / I've Found My One True Calling....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.