Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Increase In The Price Of Water - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Increase In The Price Of Water (31925 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Autobiography: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
From factory it's 150, retailers 200. Kaduna
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by lyriclekidd(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
3 500 sangotedo Lagos
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by daveyjay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
I stay in Aluu, PH.
350 too.
I am still in shock

Osiki18:
Good day nairalanders. Please how much is the cost of a bag of sachet water in your area? I usually get a bag for N250 only to back yesterday and was told it has increased to N350. I stay at Choba in PH

Is the increase only in sachet water?
Is the change just in Port Harcourt?
Is the fuel subsidy also a factor?
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by nairalanda1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
vastolord4:
You ain't seen nothing yet.. this was one very big tinubu made.. didn't think before removing the subsidy. He should have had a committee before the handover.. probably a good talk with buhari.

Subsidy costs this first 6 months were already higher than the last 6 months of 2022.

If tinubu wanted to keep subsidy, he would have had to borrow more. And this time IMF and co won't have said yes
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by OvertheTop(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Osiki18:
Good day nairalanders. Please how much is the cost of a bag of sachet water in your area? I usually get a bag for N250 only to back yesterday and was told it has increased to N350. I stay at Choba in PH

wow shocked
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by olabright11(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
150 naira in Maiduguri
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Langu: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
landmark86:
Funny country
Citizens with greediness
Oral B that I bought #650 last month was sold to me #750 last week

Na to reduce the size u use everyday, just like fuel

1 Like

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Emir8: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
150 Kano State
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by dododawa1: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Still 200 naira here
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Langu: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
200h. Mainland
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by dododawa1: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
OBIDENTs and price influence
DUE to hatress for TINUBU.
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Hollyharjii: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
landmark86:
Funny country
Citizens with greediness

I bought Oral B here in Ado - Ekiti on Tuesday at #800
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Uncleb95: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
#300 in warri
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by highness25(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
landmark86:
Funny country
Citizens with greediness
And my own is finished.
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by VALENTINEBRAND: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Abuja is 200 from truck and 250-300 from shops
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Kossyso: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even microphone batteries has increased, how am I going to prophesy on Sunday when fuel and microphone batteries are very expensive. I really have to relocate my ministry to another country, business isn't moving like before in Nigeria. cry

This I have seen.
But you never saw this troubles coming. This your comment had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Hollyharjii: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
k
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Cloudflare: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
pocohantas:
General price increase.
Even love has increased in price.

How much do you charge for Short time and daybreak ?

2 Likes

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by DanielsParker(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
I buy N200
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by cruzita(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
I boil borehole water jejely....drink am as I like...no time to check time

1 Like

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by OptimistBrain: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Osiki18:

Na una dy do una self seriously. We still buy bag of water here #150 and #10 per water

1 Like

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by gentleguy1975: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
pocohantas:
General price increase.
Even love has increased in price. I think a bag of unpure water is about N250 - N300 in Lagos (not sure).

Why did we stop drinking tap water in Nigeria?
As a child I drank tap water and it was refreshing. I remember we would keep Ragolis containers when we are opportuned to lay our hands on table water, fill it with water and put it in the fridge. We served it to guests and no one freaked out.

We go to houses with boreholes, pay them for just one 20L rubber and that water would be strictly for drinking. Fast forward to 2023, most houses have personal boreholes and can't drink same water.
I think that borehole they refuse to drink is purer than the so called pure water and even some plastic water!
What changed?
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by OptimistBrain: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
inoki247:
250 from the truck and 300 from reseller here I think is due to the fuel increase nd most of doz truck make use of Petrol....
it's just man inhumanity to man. Over here bag of water is still #150 and #120 from truck. Una way dy south are really trying

1 Like

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even microphone batteries has increased, how am I going to prophesy on Sunday when fuel and microphone batteries are very expensive. I really have to relocate my ministry to another country, business isn't moving like before in Nigeria. cry

This I have seen.

Just be a Tinubu supporter. All these price increament will not affect you. They will even reduce price for you

1 Like

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Honestfrend: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
200 in mile2 area.. It's supposed to be cheap because it's raining season..

Meanwhile check my signature n thank me later.... Operami is gifting people free stuff
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by yusluvad(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
pocohantas:
General price increase.
Even love has increased in price. I think a bag of unpure water is about N250 - N300 in Lagos (not sure).

Why did we stop drinking tap water in Nigeria?
As a child I drank tap water and it was refreshing. I remember we would keep Ragolis containers when we are opportuned to lay our hands on table water, fill it with water and put it in the fridge. We served it to guests and no one freaked out.

We go to houses with boreholes, pay them for just one 20L rubber and that water would be strictly for drinking. Fast forward to 2023, most houses have personal boreholes and can't drink same water.

What changed?
A lot did changed, but you've just spilled out the bitter truth!😊😊
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by vastolord4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

Subsidy costs this first 6 months were already higher than the last 6 months of 2022.

If tinubu wanted to keep subsidy, he would have had to borrow more. And this time IMF and co won't have said yes

Would it not have been better instead of putting the masses in too much stress. We've been doing subsidy for years why not continue till they sort everything out
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by klawaaa: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerians should brave up for an unprecedented inflation. It would be what has never imagined/witnessed in the history of the country. It's a simple economy reasoning. Just brave up! That is why it's imperative for a business tycoon like Bill Gates to visit. More business hungers would follow suit.
Osiki18:

Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Una never see anything...!

Just relax... Traders are just warming up! The main price hikes never even start! lipsrsealed
Re: Increase In The Price Of Water by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hmmmm, here is 250.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / 5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.