Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? (6488 Views)

Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner / Imagine Doggystyle With This Lady / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Crystalom35: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ladies over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
who really cares? or better yet, if you give her your best dikc, and she is howling in pleasure, what difference does it make whether she is thinking of the dikc OR if she is thinking of the latest Nollywood movie?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by brain54(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Same things she was thinking…

During missionary!
undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Bullionaire: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Corrupt niggaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by isabi2lof: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Same thing in you guys mind

1 Like

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by nairalander2020(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
No thinking just enjoying I guess shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by SirWhiteFish: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
she things about how you will hit the right core and split her into two
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by nifemi25(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
She can only be having something thinking when you didn't hit the right place .... what do you expect someone that is moaning to be thinking?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Kevineleven(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Believe me they are not thinking , they are feeling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Crystalom35: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who really cares? or better yet, if you give her your best dikc, and she is howling in pleasure, what difference does it make whether she is thinking of the dikc OR if she is thinking of the latest Nollywood movie?!
virgin
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Crystalom35: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
All these guys dropping their opinion una dey do bend over for other guys? because the question clearly is for women who are always bent over during doggystyle

11 Likes

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Crystalom35: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Just look at ur life,,,,, dis is how u end up being miserable grin grin grin grin grin grin wen ur mates are busy making money look at de rubbish running through ur unproductive mind grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian men are just Us*less......all of them grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
life is not all about money.

I don't know how your parents trained you or the value system but money is not everything.

And because it's your priority doesn't make it mine.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Northernblood7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
We pray this one doesn't reach FP

3 Likes

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Crystalom35: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

So u prefer ur mis*rable life like dis?? grin grin grin grin grin grin tomorrow u will come and create thread to wail to ur fellow neverdowell redpillers of how a girl dumped ur brokeA*s for a wealthy man boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's paining you more than it's paining me.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

So u prefer ur mis*rable life like dis?? grin grin grin grin grin grin tomorrow u will come and create thread to wail to ur fellow neverdowell redpillers of how a girl dumped ur brokeA*s for a wealthy man boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're troublesome cheesy grin
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Illegal1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoh........make i jst wait for child of doom to cum tell us hw grls dey fell or tink during doggy

1 Like

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Desusi: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Northernblood7:
He go reach am kuma!

1 Like

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Silentgroper(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
They dnt harbour thoughts at that moment, They only drown in ectasy..

1 Like

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Northernblood7:

E fit shock you Enter oo. cheesy
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by nolimitssoldier: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
What else could she be thinking about?😎

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by OloyeVIII: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2023
What they think is usually that rubbish they utter during s*x, which is called a SOUNDTRACK.
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by dyera(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Kevineleven:
Believe me they are not thinking , they are feeling.

You will be shocked to learn that during Doggystyle, your girlfriend is imagining herself receiving it from behind from the handsome guy in the next compound.

1 Like

Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Kevineleven(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
dyera:

You will be shocked to learn that during Doggystyle, your girlfriend is imagining herself receiving it from behind from the handsome guy in the next compound.

Well, she will snap back to reality.
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by frankyychiji(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
If I give you doggy and you still can't hit the spot, I will be cussing you in my heart. But if you are ...
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
frankyychiji:
If I give you doggy and you still can't hit the spot, I will be cussing you in my heart. But if you are ...
there they go.

What makes u think that u are the giver?
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Beginning to hate this doggy the hype doesn’t worth it . Many of them smell like shīt.
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by frankyychiji(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
there they go.

What makes u think that u are the giver?
Am I not?
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
frankyychiji:
Am I not?
so he that is pushing his d*ck in & out, to & fro is the reciever abi?
Re: What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? by frankyychiji(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
so he that is pushing his d*ck in & out, to & fro is the reciever abi?
I don't know o 😃

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry.. / . / Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.