Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30173 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Balogunodua:
See dumb Obi-dogs cheesy celebrating cuz their so called evidence was admitted by the court.. grin grin

I go laugh tomorrow. grin
See him here

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Thanks.
Amen brother,wishing you the same.

Good night.
Beautiful night daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wahabfuture: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Balogunodua:
See dumb Obi-dogs cheesy celebrating cuz their so called evidence was admitted by the court.. grin grin

I go laugh tomorrow. grin

Empty head is already celebrating without knowing if the drug Lord will be thrown out of Abuja or not, your brain is full of dustbin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

I will be even more proud of myself and everyone in this struggle!
There's no point bowing out head in shame,when we all fought a good cause.
It's our pain!
It's our struggle!
And ,we will never apologize for that or be ashamed of it.

Hey! I just screen shot those. Word on marble. No truer words have been spoken.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wahabfuture: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Joshvent:

Hey! I just screen shot those. Word on marble. No truer words have been spoken.

Is this french or Chinese Language? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
texas1990:
I wonder where you will hide this ur ugly face when the judgement will be delivered, and your God Obi did not win,

Is it not better to have obi as a god that to have Tinubu as one?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by suxkill: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Greetings IamV: keep up the good work.

I will use the 20k l pledged to buy fruits tomorrow by God grace since no one has been able to prove where Festus or Manhood told us on camera that result will not be uploaded in real time.

Once again keep the good work going and may baba Almighty God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Olaolex: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Thank you sir.
We are all together in this struggles.
And God will give us victory. Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Is this french or Chinese Language? grin grin
Here dawg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
madridguy:
I no be lawyer ooooo and no where I don take say I be lawyer. Stop calling me what I am not.

De madridguy long time.

Na wa hoooo Why you come hide go naaaa
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Strap: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
loosecanon50:

I hail you my vawulent comrade...this drink is best served chilled with popcorn 🍿 grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
ANNIP:
How many observe that TIENECK has more SAN than even the petitioner and 2nd/3rd respondents combined.
Meaning the have enough funds stashed somewhere to defend their illegality!

That's not INEC. I believe that is APC
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

The summary is that obi team is depending on the expert report of prof Eric which shows tinubu won but there were a lot of irregularities.in other words,obi did not win.they just want a rerun

Correct.

And it does not matter whether APC or PDP wins the rerun to LP.
Proving that the first election was wrong is enough of a victory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
LADEMINUS:

Correct.

And it does not matter whether APC or PDP wins the rerun to LP.
Proving that the first election was wrong is enough of a victory!

True.with the failure of the star witness,it is hubris
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Look at Exhibit PCQ, those are receipts obtained For certified true copies of INEC documents which were tendered here

A. Yes

Q. Please confirm some of the documents were obtained 6 April, 25 April, 31 March variously like that

A. I can see 15, 16, 31 March, 4 April, 2120 March,... They are receipts of payment for documents.
Q. In Para 102, you rely on the documents mentioned there to make your depositions

A. Yes

Q. Documents mentioned in Para 102L,M, N,O,V,Y,Z,AA,CC,JJ,MM,OO,RR were not tendered in this proceedings

A. We are in process of tendering them

Q. You were not able to tender all

A. Yes

THIS IS HUGE

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. You mentioned that you relied on evidence of forensic experts

A. Yes

Q. Your deposition was made on March 20th

A. Yes

Q. Are you aware that the final reports of your expert was in May 2023

[ The witness was quiet ]

Q. You'll agree with me that the issue you brought to court were transmission of irev not snatching of ballot box

A. Our case was on 2 grounds, double nominations and forfeiture.

WOW!!! NEVER ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TIME TO PREPARE FOR CROSS!!!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Look at sabi lawyers using court judgement as evidence in court.

A court judgement is the most probative and respected evidence you can tender in court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nfora:
My general impression following this case, is that there was a pre-meditated and grand conspiracy by INEC in conjunction with APC, to rig the presidential elections.

My reasons:

1.National Assembly elections were transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section64(4) of the electoral act, but the presidential was not. INEC pleaded glitches, right?

2.The same INEC that pleaded glitches ,is also telling us in court through its lawyers, that there was a publication before the election, that indicated that INEC would no longer upload the results electronically. But on election day, the national assembly results where transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section 64(4).

(Now, just thinking aloud : Are the so called SANs of Labour Party, so daft as not to emphasis section 64(4) of the electoral act, which specifically states that results must be transmitted directly from the polling units, in their petition?)

They are not daft. They are smart. The know clearly that 64(4) does not state BVAS or IRev, but "in a manner to de determined by INEC".

Thats why the respondents keep asking the petitioners whether INEC Chairman is alive. He will be Thier witness and will simply say INEC used physical copies to transmit. End of

Is it fair? NO
But the court cannot help it
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The 2nd & 3rd respondent is about to cross examine the witness ]

[2ND AND 3RD CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. you said you manually recorded the result, did you sign it?

A. Yes

Q. I believe all the other party agents signed also

A. Yes they did

[That will be all for the witness & the 2nd & 3rd respondent ]

[ The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

4TH RESPONDENTS CROSS-EXAMINATION

Q. At the conclusion and after all party agents have signed, you gave their representatives copies

A. Yes I did

[ That's all for the witness & the respondents]

That last line

ALL the parties signed, is the biggest killer blow so far. You can never object to something you signed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bravo to you IamV !
You are simple great.

On behalf every single Obedient/Yusful, we are really grateful.

IamV:

The court have now adjourned the matter till July 3, 2023 at 9am for continuation of hearing.

Justice Monsurat wishes everyone a very very good Salah Celebration and hopes that we meet here in peace in July.
----------

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going, you're all appreciated.

Seen you all in 10 days time,for now ,take care & have a lovely weekend

#Onelove.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[Ikechukwu SAN hands over to the Dr Livy. Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN now informs the court that 'That is all for the case of the Petitioners' ]

Peter Obi have just closed his case at the Election Petition Tribunal 2023

Well done @IamV
You don't know what you have done. You made the media blockage of the PEPT feel like we were still in the court. Away from all this matters, I pray the Lord reward your efforts at seeking the truth.
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

True.with the failure of the star witness,it is hubris
Dis is d end for u

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
LADEMINUS:

Well done @IamV
You don't know what you have done. You made the media blockage of the PEPT feel like we were still in the court. Away from all this matters, I pray the Lord reward your efforts at seeking the truth.
Shalom
Iseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
vannessa7:

FYI Asiwaju is a chieftaincy title, Bola is a Yoruba name, Ahmed is an Islamic name, Adekunle is a middle name while Tinubu is the surname. This is normal in Yoruba land, I am sure that name is not complete because his oriki , praise name, is not there, every Yoruba has an oriki name in addition to about six or more name which each of the two parents and the four grand parents give the child together with names from other important people in the family who wish to give the child a name such as an uncle, aunt or any of the sibling, the names can run to ten or more, I have like 8 of them, and you are called those names depending on circumstances and who is calling you,

Love it!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
IamV, nice work...

I have been busy lately,

We are coming out victorious.

Obidients are BLESSED.

Yinmu!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nfora:
My general impression following this case, is that there was a pre-meditated and grand conspiracy by INEC in conjunction with APC, to rig the presidential elections.

My reasons:

1.National Assembly elections were transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section64(4) of the electoral act, but the presidential was not. INEC pleaded glitches, right?

2.The same INEC that pleaded glitches ,is also telling us in court through its lawyers, that there was a publication before the election, that indicated that INEC would no longer upload the results electronically. But on election day, the national assembly results where transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section 64(4).

(Now, just thinking aloud : Are the so called SANs of Labour Party, so daft as not to emphasis section 64(4) of the electoral act, which specifically states that results must be transmitted directly from the polling units, in their petition?)

2) perhaps,lp lawyers are truly daft ad they have succeeded in proving nothing

Can you prove this conspiracy to rig? Just like obi,you can't.just wild allegations.

1) it has not been established that only national assembly was uploaded,only three witness attested to that and it affects only three units.besides,the witness never accused inec but squarely put the blame on the bvas.inec didn't plead glitches in their counter petition.they did so via press statement.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

The court have now adjourned the matter till July 3, 2023 at 9am for continuation of hearing.

Justice Monsurat wishes everyone a very very good Salah Celebration and hopes that we meet here in peace in July.
----------

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going, you're all appreciated.

Seen you all in 10 days time,for now ,take care & have a lovely weekend

#Onelove.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by alabler: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Put it better, you don't want anything Yoruba (not APC). The same way you guys did in 1993 with your so called "Association for Better Nigeria" that made them annul the election.

You guys called for interim government to prevent May 29 inauguration! Your envy for Yorubas politically go choke you guys ooo!!!

If you like you guys should worship North till tomorrow, the Northerner prefer to partner with Yorubas politically; you guys aren't even a partnership option for them;

Gowon--> Awolowo
Murtala--->Obasanjo
Buhari---> Idiagbon
IBB---> Olu Falae finance minister
Abacha----> Diya
[Obasanjo --->Atiku]
[Yaradua--Jonathan; Jonathan --Sambo] (North/SS)
Buhari-----> Osinbajo🤷
[Tinubu--->Shettima]

Instead of having Yorubas as your political headache, I will advice you start keeping a tab on your neighbour the SS guys, because they are currently way ahead of you politically;

Just look at PDP primary, who came second: SS-Wike
Same with APC primary, who came second: SS-Amaechi.

Your SS neighbour are positioning themselves to be politically relevant in the country, while you guys are giving yourself headaches on Yorubas that are your political seniors right from the days of Awolowo that showed you guys woto woto🤪 as Gowon Finance Minister and Second in Command!!!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT🚶

saintbillion:
its better them declare Atiku president than tinubu. Even though we know na obi get the mandate I don't want anything apc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by alabler: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2023
"Every honest Nigerian knows that Peter Obi won the election on 25th February";

You guys just looking for a consolation with this wide allegations. Bro, if the election result is not what it is suppose to be, the whole country will be on fire now. The only set of people complaining LOUDLY about this election is the SE people out of 6 regions in Nigeria; then that is reminiscent to a Donald Trump-like action in USA condemning Biden's win without basis!

You guys after court case go back to the drawing board to assess what went wrong rather than chasing shadows. First;

1) Fragmented opposition cannot win a ruling party; PDP, exit LP, exit KwanKwanso, exit G5 governor's and you want to win a ruling party.

2) You all picked a wrong VP except Tinubu that was strategic in the choice of Shettima; The election would have been fairly competitive if it was Obi/KwanKwanso for LP and not Datti that couldn't deliver is Polling unit for Obi not to talk of penetrating the North for Obi. Also Atiku/Wike would have been best and not Okowa.

3) The election was free and fair with many indicators;
Atiku winning Osun, though thanks to their governor, Obi winning Tinubu Lagos base, so many State governors and big wigs (APC Chairman, Enugu, Cross River, Orton etc losing senatorial ambition attest to the reliability of the poll outcome!

4) KwanKwanso winning Kano, APC losing governorship even in Zamfara, losing Presidential in Buhari Katsina;

5) The thing is that APC lost some of the Northern States in presidential with a small margin to PDP that won, but comparatively PDP lost marginally in the South, so popular total vote counts favours APC to PDP

6) Obi swallowed PDP votes in SE/SS but did poorly in the core North and Core SouthWest states which isn't sufficient; While Tinubu only performed woefully in SE and some SS states, but this are small population states compared to North and even SouthWest, so popular total vote count will favour Tinubu to Obi.

This is the analysis you guys should be doing to know what went wrong and build on your fortunes in this election rather than squander the goodwill of votes received though it boils down to protest votes from Buhari's failure, fuel scarcity and emefiele induced Naira hardship few weeks/days to election and not on Obi's popularity!!!

"Strong and agile" is not sufficient to take Nigeria to prosperity bro!!!

You would agree with me that to be a military man you have to be strong and agile; so what did we gained from "strong and agile" military men that ruled Nigeria!

Let us come to democratic dispensation, as recent as Jonathan, wasn't he "strong and agile"? But is tenure was catastrophic ineptitude and inability to assume control of his subordinate coupled with corruption.

Bro, we need something upstairs 🧠 in a leader!!! A team player, a tested hands with proven records!!!

As for subsidy, he has set up the NEC team, he is negotiating with labour concerning wages/palliatives. And after subsidy removal, he is taking appraisal of all MDAs, trying to block leakages, collating possible revenue so as to plan for distribution across palliative and other meaningful means of governance.

Do you expect him to rush into unsustainable promises or actions ?

I close my case on your comment🚶

FirstSense:
Every honest Nigerian knows that Peter Obi won the election on 25th February. Don't be deceived with all seemingly good policies of BAT. The journey is for 4 years at minimum not what had happened in 4 weeks.

Let a strong and agile person like peter Obi take his rightful mandate.

How can you remove subsidy on the swearing day and after 4 weeks can't clearly state the policies the reduce the effect on the public.

Tinubu===Buhari === Apc's lack of empathy for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by alabler: 2:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Political Albert Einstein brain 🧠 that will be studied many years to come👌.

Future generations studying politics will definitely take a complete and compulsory course on TINUBU in higher institutions.

Streetdoctor:

Look at d Deadman walking
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by alabler: 2:30am On Jun 24, 2023
When we were running regional government in the 1950/60s, which region was first in developmental strides thanks to your age long nemesis Awolowo 🙌;

First TV station in Africa,
First football stadium
Tallest building---Cocoa house
Free and best educations at all levels; All this in Western region capital of Ibadan ooo and not Lagos!!!

Going separate ways will even serve the Yorubas better; our region have been overwhelmed, overburdened because we are too accommodating; so your so-called going separate ways will ease the burden!!!

But for now, we believe in a United Country even though our region is over burdened with influx of alixxs!!!🚶

Streetdoctor:

Here dawg
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Omoboricash(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Keep quiet, is obvious Peter Obi really did wonders in Awka and Anambra State for you to be comparing his achievements with a whole Lagos State found in 1860s and made capital of Nigeria in 1964 or so.....

Anambra State was just created out of Enugu State in 1991 and is waxing stronger than his fellow counterpart stated like Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc....

Before Peter Obi came into Anambra State, Anambra was a dent of political god fathers like your mentor and personal lord and savior , but the indigenes of Anambra State who don't harbour Political criminals , through Peter Obi, chased away "god fatherism " from Anambra State till date....

You need to ask questions before you start looking foolish....
It was created in 1991 yet still searching for befitting state capital qccording to soludo.
No criminals but 50% of revenue drive goes to agbero.
Obi lay a good foundation yet baby factories is rampat.
Well i dont blame you like third class candidate like his supporters

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.