Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30283 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
drlateef:
So, Obi has now narrowed down his petition to double nomination and forfeiture? In that case I will call KWAM1 for party. The case is over.

There was absolutely no way he would have proved that he won the election. His major strategy was to get Tinubu disqualified and then get the court to order a rerun between him and Atiku since Atiku did not get 25% in 2/3 of the states.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

They should give them tomorrow as their last day of grace so that we can laugh at them more
Lolsssss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
tinsel:

Blame Obi's lawyers for bad preparation.
The only thing they were well prepared for was the rice coolers they brought to court.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Even lp lawyer uzoukwu said he is tired.i feel sorry for him.obi has rubbished his legal image
Here

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Im telling you. His lies already killed Peter obi case.

The tribunal will assume all the obi witnesses told the court are lies
shey u dun beg today ni

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Did they vote on that day ?
A. Yes

Q. And you successfully counted the votes

A. I counted the votes

Q. Did you record the votes ?

A. I recorded the voted

Q. And you recorded it manually

A. Yes

Q. The only major problem you said you had that day was upload.

A. Yes

Q.Did you have problem with accreditation, it's not stated in your deposition, is there any paragraph you stated it?
I suggest to you, the only problem you had that day was the upload

A. The upload and the bvas.
Today is just for laughs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

All you do since I started creating threads is to ridicule everything I do and find faults where there's none.
I know you don't own me anything,the same with everyone viewing my threads.
But sometimes, little courtesy matters.

Honestly, it's because of hundred of persons viewing this thread that I'm exercising some restraints here with you,right now.

Respect yourself.

I have stopped replying him because I discovered nothing you say, he will always hold on to his gun whether he is right or wrong, he doesn't admit wrongs. Such man should be fear in life, because he has no blood flowing in his vein.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

All the documents tendered by this witness can't fly in the court.

Infact his lies has killed the case
Allow to lie in peace, or u rest in pieces
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The 2nd & 3rd respondent is about to cross examine the witness ]

[2ND AND 3RD CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. you said you manually recorded the result, did you sign it?

A. Yes

Q. I believe all the other party agents signed also

A. Yes they did

[That will be all for the witness & the 2nd & 3rd respondent ]

[ The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

4TH RESPONDENTS CROSS-EXAMINATION

Q. At the conclusion and after all party agents have signed, you gave their representatives copies

A. Yes I did

[ That's all for the witness & the respondents]
LOL
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoboricash:

IPOB african political man of the year.
His legacy in Anambra is there to show, reason Anambraian are trooping to Lagos. Reason Awka still searching for beffiting state capital.
Indeed African political man of the year
Anambra is far better than Osun where tinubu is from and all SW states apart from former capital Lagos and Obi laid the foundation for a new Anambra.Same Lagos Obi beat tinubu like a baby in.Tinubu is a stranger in Lagos.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Karnice600: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Hilda Baci even has more relevance than him
If Apapa the witch doctor later found somewhere to relax from fruitless paid errands, you will also do same. Na just small time remain.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The 2nd & 3rd respondent is about to cross examine the witness ]

[2ND AND 3RD CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. you said you manually recorded the result, did you sign it?

A. Yes

Q. I believe all the other party agents signed also

A. Yes they did

[That will be all for the witness & the 2nd & 3rd respondent ]

[ The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

4TH RESPONDENTS CROSS-EXAMINATION

Q. At the conclusion and after all party agents have signed, you gave their representatives copies

A. Yes I did

[ That's all for the witness & the respondents]
Hehe😂
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Dr Kemi Pinhero:
He now reminds the court of their position to come back on the 3rd of July 2023 in the PDP case and also rely on that same position in this case.

[All other Respondents align themselves with this position to adjourn the matter until 3rd of July.]

Dr Livy SAN:
HE notes that Wole SAN had prayed the court not to alter the schedule when they wanted to continue their case and not grant any alterations.
He further notes that, going by their demand, the Respondent are suppose to open their case tomorrow.
He notes on a lighter note that he is not as difficult as they are and is fine with their prayers.

See maturity on the part of SAN Livy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
seunmsg:

There was absolutely no way he would have proved that he won the election. His major strategy was to get Tinubu disqualified and then get the court to order a rerun between him and Atiku since Atiku did not get 25% in 2/3 of the states.
Mak una allow to go to court in peace or una go rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

The only thing they were well prepared for was the rice coolers they brought to court.
i swear to gawd dawg,

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

The court have now adjourned the matter till July 3, 2023 at 9am for continuation of hearing.

Justice Monsurat wishes everyone a very very good Salah Celebration and hopes that we meet here in peace in July.
----------

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going, you're all appreciated.

Seen you all in 10 days time,for now ,take care & have a lovely weekend

#Onelove.
Weldon my brother, you did a great job. May God reward your labour of love for this country. I doff my hat for you. See you on the 3rd July in health, wellness and vitality.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Today is just for laughs.
Burnt and rejected sacrifice

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I have stopped replying him because I discovered nothing you say, he will always hold on to his gun whether he is right or wrong, he doesn't admit wrongs. Such man should be fear in life, because he has no blood flowing in his vein.
that one na confirm amu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wahabfuture: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
seunmsg:

senatordave1, let the OP breathe abeg. To be fair to him, he made it clear this is a pro Peter Obi thread. Despite his partisanship, he has done a good job. You can help us fill in the rest anytime he leaves a crucial point out. Cut him some slacks please.

Did you just say give the OP space to breathe? what make you think the OP care about someone who has lost his mind running all over the thread like someone who need urgent psychiatric treatment.

Who take Garfield1 aka Senatordave1 serious here include you? abeg shift

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is far better than Osun where tinubu is from and all SW states apart from former capital Lagos and Obi laid the foundation for a new Anambra.Same Lagos Obi beat tinubu like a baby in.Tinubu is a stranger in Lagos.
what do they know self, agbado lunatics are just useless and dangerous to humanity

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pacyrus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Look at d Deadman walking
Walking dead balablu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karnice600:

If Apapa the witch doctor later found somewhere to relax from fruitless paid errands, you will also do same. Na just small time remain.
Mak I help u with babalawo pic

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Weldon my brother, you did a great job. May God reward your labour of love for this country. I doff my hat for you. See you on the 3rd July in health, wellness and vitality.
iseeee

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by bekpo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:
APC: Look at this evidence PCQ, those are receipts for CTC certification of INEC documents

W: Yes

APC: Please look through, those documents were received on 6th April and 25th of April

W: There is no 6th of April in my statement

APC: You cannot see your own statement again. Is it mutilated or blurred
😒

W: It’s 16th March, 20th March, 15th March and 4th April

APC: 4th April what was it for

W: It’s for payment for PVCs collected in Kogi State

APC: What is the date

W: 04/04/2023

APC: In paragraph 102 of your witness deposition you relied on these documents to make your deposition

APC: On page 31 on paragraph 102
The document mentioned on item LMNOVYZAACC were not tendered in these proceedings
And on page 33 JJMMOORR of your statement
These documents were not rendered

W: As at yesterday, we were about to tender but there was no time

APC lawyers are now laughing

Justice Tsammani: This is not a circus, why are you people laughing . What’s that

APC: Sorry my lord
So did you tender

W: We were about tendering

APC: So you did not

W: No

APC: You used forensic experts right

APC: Your deposition was made on 20th of March

APC: The report of the expert was May 2023 and you deposition was March 2023
Nicodemus how did you get it in your statement

Witness is quiet

APC: Now you will agree with me that the issue you brought to court was on transmission and not on ballot snatching

W: It was on 2 grounds, it’s on double nomination and forfeiture of $145,000

APC: Thank you. Do you know this document on a court order on the double nomination

W: It says PDP

APC: Yes. My lord I want to tender it and it’s a case between PDP Vs INEC delivered on the 26th day of May 2023

SAN Livy has objected to the tendering of the document

Justice Tsammani: Are you objecting to the tendering or the admissibility

SAN Livy with a smile : To the admissibility my lord.
I am just tired

Justice Tsammani: I don’t blame you, you are sandwiched by all these people objecting you

The whole courtroom is laughing

The op is mischievous.he is not doing full posting,na cut and join.hevis too ashame to admit their failure

U r doing well my brother, don't mind d Obidient attack dog.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pacyrus:
Walking dead balablu
See baba leg

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Balogunodua(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
See dumb Obi-dogs cheesy celebrating cuz their so called evidence was admitted by the court.. grin grin

I go laugh tomorrow. grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Did you just say give the OP space to breathe? what make you think the OP care about someone who has lost his mind running all over the thread like someone who need urgent psychiatric treatment.

Who take Garfield1 aka Senatordave1 serious here include you? abeg shift
Na suffocation en dey so, no breathing space for Agbado lunatics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See maturity on the part of SAN Livy.

Why do you major in minor and irrelevant things? You left where your star witness fumbled and focused on Livy shenanigans that has nothing to do with the judgment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

What will happen on third is formality.the battle has been decided
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Thanks.
Amen brother,wishing you the same.

Good night.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wahabfuture: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
bekpo:

Doing well by disgracing himself all over Nairaland as troll because of 30k stipend? Spit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
bekpo:

I need more

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.