Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (52993 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by chidiokay: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

The Nigerian populace demand verification of attendance by a male. The school's records say, female. Our president isn't female.

Na your aunty get that name, by now the chicago state university will known there are lot of sick pathetic people in nigeria ... they have being making clarification on these issue since 1999.

I think the earlier chicago university take legal actions, if you can't prove CSU is liein don't come nd ask again.

children of hate won't know there place

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

That is definitely a typo. It’s was the typewriter age, and such error could have been possible due to various reasons.

CSU wouldn’t have admitted a male student for a female student.
Beautiful. Meaning that it has been corrected. This is a school in the US and can be contacted without physically stepping in to make the required changes.
If I wanted to make a correction in my school records I would only need to send an email with supporting documents and the records would be amended
The question is: it is so easy, convenient, quick to do it. Why not do it?
I see that his handlers are quick to make changes about his profile on Wikipedia. Why cant one of them be trusted enough to send an email with supporting documents to his college and request an amendment?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?
Stop lying

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=chidiokay post=123991519][/quote]
Uh.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided this isn't a school record. Would you like a sample of a school's record/ transcript?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
ZUKKYY:
what is the difference here' mud247 and mod247 Is de same. Oga maintain one undecided
Moh247

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by princejohnard(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Well another click bait..

As the tribunal is not looking favourable and the movement zeal is waning, they needed another opium to ginger their swagger...

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

Is this supposed to be a joke on your part?

When some of you Nigerians give opinions on general issues, do you even listen to yourselves?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TollinsN: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Hundeyin should please post his own certificate/s online as well. URGENTLY IMPORTANT
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by chidiokay: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

Uh.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided this isn't a school record. Would you like a sample of a school's record/ transcript?

Tell me these letterhead is fake, maybe oluwole edit 🤭

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TollinsN: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Hundeyin should please post his own certificate/s online as well. URGENTLY IMPORTANT !!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
You have been submitting documents ever since but known has ever held sway, you have the attention of the headless mob anyways, you can keep entertaining ye loser!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Jayhome24: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hyundai or Hyundeyin young man better go and find job to do this your clout chasing will send you to your early grave with your quack journalism shit.

You think you can use this shit to intimidate the tribunal baa? You are a little boy I swear.

Listen good, Tinubu will spend 8 good years in power and nothing will happen and as a matter of fact by 2031 its Ribadu or Marwa for president and by 2039 its Imomulen or Wike(SS) and 2047 its Zulum if he is still alive or any other Northerner, bro so you can see obi is gone gone forever so cry and keep wailing forever it is allow.

We don finished obi matter for yonder tey tey. If you know you know. Akpororo blew the yansh by saying obi will spend 8 years in tribunal. I repeat we don finished obi matter for yonder tey tey. Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
chidiokay:

Tell me these letterhead is fake, maybe oluwole edit 🤭
Thank you.
Based on my findings, I believe that document is real.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by AskNgige2: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Lol. Money can't buy everything after all. Not childhood pictures, so steal one. Not school certificates, so steal one. Not decency either, so try to rinse it through more corrupt practices!
Ask Ngige sup
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TollinsN: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Hundeyin should please post his own certificate/s online as well. URGENTLY IMPORTANT !!!!
President Tinubu speaks on being insulted

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted. I think that is childish. I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

“Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.

It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

“Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.

Win some and lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.

“As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics. You can see where I am today politically. I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine. I'm not complaining, keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
grin

All i will advice Nigerians is to put their eyes and ears to the ground as we wait to see what the judiciary will do. The judgement from the judges will show the real lovers and enemies of this country. We shall know who to hold accountable after the judgement is passed. The judiciary is on trial

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Jokes aside, the two judicial incidents that were the two last straws that broke the camels back and made me lose all respect and faith in the Nigerian judiciary were the Onnoghen and Uzodinma affairs!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TollinsN: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU SPEAKS ON BEING INSULTED

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted. I think that is childish. I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

“Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.

It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

“Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.

Win some and lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.

“As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics. You can see where I am today politically. I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine. I'm not complaining, keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
datola:
But I thought the University in question has clarified this issue long time ago.

Why the ambiguity

Was the ‘clarification’ made under oath?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by nedekid: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

So you believe a CSU does not know a prominent person like BAT?

And all the reputable multinationals he worked for, did not verify his result?

Do you have an idea what it takes to rise to those ranks in Deloitte and Exxon Mobil, back as at that time?

Oga, which of the Deloitte did he work? Surulere or ayobo Deloitte?
He graduated in 1979 and returned to Nigeria 1983, so when did he rise to such ranks you claim? Have you read the deposition by the fbi agent that investigated him? Tinubu was a low level staff of mobil on a salary of $2,500. His wife was unemployed and a housewife.
All these are in the past, the world has moved on, regardless, let's keep to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 2mch(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Just imagine a young boy like this calling his dad's mate hubris-filled fool just because of politics. Even though I don't like Tinubu i can't go this far addressing him in an insulting manner for any reason.
He wants Tinubu to react quickly to him and he’s getting frustrated because his asylum hearing date is coming close. He wants to use such documents and stories to prove he cannot come to Nigeria again. But UK will still deport the werey.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

Are you implying that Tinubu submitted a fake certificate

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Well... I just dey look Judiciary!

Their corner is getting tighter and stuffier!

I know they won't want to unseat Pres. Tinubu, no way!!! But, how they will wriggle out of this mounting burden of evidence will remain the stuff of Corruption Legends! grin

Interesting times ahead!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault

At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life

Even if he desperately need asylum why go the foolish route of slander

David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family

See your English enh! I no know ooo!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Aquila99: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danburuwa:
Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin, has
accused the president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu of submitting fake Chicago State University Certificate to INEC.

According to Hundeyin, Tinubu certificate was downloaded from https://diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20230623172002/https://diploma-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/USA-fake-diploma-sample-Chicago-State-University.jpg.

This is coming, after the Presidential Election Petitions Court admitted certified copies of the academic and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Hundeyin said, “What I really want to see is how the Appeal Court and Supreme Court judges will manage to wriggle out of giving a remotely sensible judgment, given the ridiculous way that Bola Tinubu went about submitting forgeries as the hubris-filled fool that he is.

“I really want to know.”

Source- https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1672247590211952640

Dead on Arrival. If school certified he indeed attended. Take it up with d school, if not. Every oda tyn na noise.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by kolakolington(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Leave our president alone, your busy body is too much!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Just imagine a young boy like this calling his dad's mate hubris-filled fool just because of politics. Even though I don't like Tinubu i can't go this far addressing him in an insulting manner for any reason.

You are very correct!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Shikini: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovely
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danburuwa:
Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin, has
accused the president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu of submitting fake Chicago State University Certificate to INEC.

According to Hundeyin, Tinubu certificate was downloaded from https://diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20230623172002/https://diploma-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/USA-fake-diploma-sample-Chicago-State-University.jpg.

This is coming, after the Presidential Election Petitions Court admitted certified copies of the academic and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Hundeyin said, “What I really want to see is how the Appeal Court and Supreme Court judges will manage to wriggle out of giving a remotely sensible judgment, given the ridiculous way that Bola Tinubu went about submitting forgeries as the hubris-filled fool that he is.

“I really want to know.”

Source- https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1672247590211952640

Addressing an elderly person like Tinubu with this type of adjective is totally out of it!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Juju70(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault

At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life

Even if he desperately need asylum why go the foolish route of slander

David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family

Save the sermon. Is it the Truth

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... I just dey look Judiciary!

Their corner is getting tighter and stuffier!

I know they won't want to unseat Pres. Tinubu, no way!!! But, how they will wriggle out of this mounting burden of evidence will remain the stuff of Corruption Legends! grin

Interesting times ahead!

What is the basis of the forgery? Is it the A or the female
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 2mch(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Hundeyin the mental patient. Start coming back to Nigeria. You are not that important and UK will not give you asylum. You have been insulting Tinubu for years unprovoked and all your evidence has proven to be rubbish.

Same person that lied he was beaten by ex wife but they all confirmed you are the lunatic that abused your own wife and she ran away.
Even Oxford has evidence of your sexism and they chased you from there. I don’t think UK will want to grant a fraudulent, sexist, abuser asylum. Come home guy and leave all this fraudulent format and story you are always releasing every 5 market days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo ) / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.