Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 (1575 Views)

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / There Are No Atheists (real)- For Christian Edification and atheistic criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You continue to spout gibberish! undecided

There is no "in order to know the enemies of Israel...." God's Israel ended 1900 years ago when God judged the remnant of Israel. What exists today is the copy that men tried to revive in the land. God named the enemies of His Israel which He destroyed according to His decree in Deuteronomy 28, so I am not entirely certain what you are attempting to start and why. undecided
i am trying to tell you that the core of biblical Israel is in Nigeria today. The Yoruba is the house of Joseph and the Igbo is the house of Eri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
■ i am trying to tell you that the core of biblical Israel is in Nigeria today. The Yoruba is the house of Joseph and the Igbo is the house of Eri
Kai! Which kain low self esteem be this? undecided
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Kai! Which kain low self esteem be this? undecided
fulani is Ishmael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
fulani is Ishmael
See delusion abeg! So in your mind,....Kai! Look, low self esteem is a mental problem.. undecided
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See delusion abeg! So in your mind,....Kai! Look, low self esteem is a mental problem.. undecided
lol rest. You think the bible is about white people ? You hVe been bamboozled. Trans Atlantic slave trade was a form of Armageddon against the house of Joseph mostly. Joseph sold into slavery. Those Slave ship manifestos was full of Yoruba names
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
■ lol rest. You think the bible is about white people ? You hVe been bamboozled. Trans Atlantic slave trade was a form of Armageddon
We don't share the same delusions, you and I, so stop pretending you can read me because of the delusions you hold. undecided

Meehn...you seriously need help! You have taken adding to God's Law to a whole nother level! undecided
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
well brother, we know in part. but july is not far. i got the full picture now. i didnt back then. i was just 3 years into the wisdom back then. now i am 11 to 12 years deep. a seasoned veteran
sukkot:
also try to understand that I got the prophecy correct in that the war that is going to eventually lead to the world war aka this Ukraine fiasco has started since 2014 when I prophesied but it's like that saying ? When did world wAr two or World War One officially start ? The wars leading to the official dates given to start those wars had began many years prior to it being declared a world wAr . So basically the criteria they used to declare the official start date is when America puts troops on the ground and join the fray. And so while this war as I have prophesied correctly has started since 2014, yet what I am telling you about in July 2023 is just when USA and NATO will officially join the fray and it would then be labelled a world war. But the waR has been raging for 8 years now. What you guys are masturbating about is over technicalities of when it would be officially declared but the wars leading up to it has long began

So why didn't you own up to it, why accuse me of lying?

BTW was it not the same you who switched to the tension between China and US as the cause of WW3 after the annexation of Crimea did nothing? LMFAO!
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Maynmann: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Meehn...you seriously need help! You have taken adding to God's Law to a whole nother level! undecided
Why is this god not complaining about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

So why didn't you own up to it, why accuse me of lying?

BTW was it not the same you who switched to the tension between China and US as the cause of WW3 after the annexation of Crimea did nothing? LMFAO!
again you are masturbating on technicalities. It's called world wAr for a reason meaning the mini wars that start it all have started long before it is officially declared a world war and these mini wars coalesce into one big world war. One of the mini wars is the USA vs china over Taiwan which that wAr has been brewing for like 10 years now. Understand that these wars are over the emergence of BRICS and the recipients at the middle of it is china and Russia while the aggressor is USA . And so I am looking at these two wars as the source wars. Taiwan and Crimea that is. Stop masturbating over technicalities. Let me do my job informing the people so they can be prepared . Stop getting in the way of the LORDS work like the people who kept on trying to ridicule Noah when he kept telling them the flood is coming. It took a few years but it eventually came. So stop being a demonic Modern day anti-Noah antagoniser . It's not looking good on you. And I hope you don't have to pay for these constant harrasments of the prophets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We don't share the same delusions, you and I, so stop pretending you can read me because of the delusions you hold. undecided

lol alright bro
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Why is this god not complaining about it?
right lol
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
again you are masturbating on technicalities. It's called world wAr for a reason meaning the mini wars that start it all have started long before it is officially declared a world war and these mini wars coalesce into one big world war. One of the mini wars is the USA vs china over Taiwan which that wAr has been brewing for like 10 years now. Understand that these wars are over the emergence of BRICS and the recipients at the middle of it is china and Russia while the aggressor is USA . And so I am looking at these two wars as the source wars. Taiwan and Crimea that is. Stop masturbating over technicalities. Let me do my job informing the people so they can be prepared . Stop getting in the way of the LORDS work like the people who kept on trying to ridicule Noah when he kept telling them the flood is coming. It took a few years but it eventually came. So stop being a demonic Modern day anti-Noah antagoniser . It's not looking good on you. And I hope you don't have to pay for these constant harrasments of the prophets

I am masturbating but you are the one cumming all over these threads you keep opening. Look at you cumming on how WW3 is in July, when that one fails you'll get a hard on for September and cum all over that again. You are a prolific jerk off, everybody knows that. LMFAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

I am masturbating but you are the one cumming all over these threads you keep opening. Look at you cumming on how WW3 is in July, when that one fails you'll get a hard on for September and cum all over that again. You are a prolific jerk off, everybody knows that. LMFAO!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nows thats funny. i like comedy

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
@sukkot
What happens if Wagner succeeds in taking out Putin or at least causing civil war in Russia?
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:
@sukkot
What happens if Wagner succeeds in taking out Putin or at least causing civil war in Russia?
you see that whole Wagner thang ? It's CIA divide and conquer . Now these are speculations. Wagner would take much ground, then NATO and USA would come out of the shadows to finish the job. Putin seeing he has no other choice will launch nukes into America via Alaska and that would be the official start of ww3. I still stand by my July prediction
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
you see that whole Wagner thang ? It's CIA divide and conquer . Now these are speculations. Wagner would take much ground, then NATO and USA would come out of the shadows to finish the job. Putin seeing he has no other choice will launch nukes into America via Alaska and that would be the official start of ww3. I still stand by my July prediction

Make we dey see nah. LMAO!
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Make we dey see nah. LMAO!
told you 2023 was the year. Armageddon. Official declaration of world war three lol
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Na today? LoLz.
hehe anyway make we dey watch these latest developments. No run ooo. Stay here till end of July. It's not far. Just a month and a week away
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have been having these delusions from as far back as 2015 and it has never occurred to you since then to seek professional mental help for this problem all this while? Why drag it out for so long at the cost of your own quality of life? undecided
Lol... All of una dey make me laugh scatter walahi cheesy cheesy🤣🤣😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sharpwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
lol I think you are the one who needs mental help. You have been on this forum for 20 yeArs arguing in circles that people now avoid you lmao
Lol... All of una jux dey make me laf cheesy grin
You're right about people running away from Kobo though cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Truuth: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nothing will happen, yes there be war but may not be this year.
The stage is gradually being set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... All of una jux dey make me laf cheesy grin
You're right about people running away from Kobo though cheesy
cheesy kobo the junkie
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
hehe anyway make we dey watch these latest developments. No run ooo. Stay here till end of July. It's not far. Just a month and a week away

We go dey here as usual nah.
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

We go dey here as usual nah.
yeah lol. Don't be doing no usain bolt now. I don't wanna have to come looking for you now
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
yeah lol. Don't be doing no usain bolt now. I don't wanna have to come looking for you now

Abi na you go run. LoLz.
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by budaatum: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:

I hope you don't have to pay for these constant harrasments of the prophets

Bible Verses About False Teachers

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Abi na you go run. LoLz.
lol
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Abi na you go run. LoLz.
i have a new take on putin and prigozhin. they are working together. i made a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7741258/prigozhin-works-putin-both-scamming#124022641
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by OkCornel(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
First week of July 2023 has elapsed.

Nothing yet.

Waiting to have a good laugh at month end.
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
OkCornel:
First week of July 2023 has elapsed.

Nothing yet.

Waiting to have a good laugh at month end.

No be today my guy. Na so I don dey laugh sukkot tey tey. Bwahahahahaha!

I am a better predictor than sukkot and I predict he will change the date of WW3 to later this year. LMFAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Jailed In The Uk For handling Boy / The Dilemma Of A Praying Deist / Should A Priest Keep Confessions Confidential Even If It Invloves Serious Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.