Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. (444 Views)

Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Ladies, Don't Compare Your Sexual Life To That Of Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by uchkochi(m): 3:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Never use someone's marriage to compare your's.

I use to have a friend. I got married before him. He manipulatively walked me out of mine. Because every time I tell him what my wife does as in when we have arguments the only thing he says is divorce, divorce and divorce. I finally got divorced then he got married and he had even worse issues but he never divorced his wife. Better still he tells me how endurance and patience can keep a home I felt bad. He even laughs at me.

Then he tells me to divorce so I won't have high BP and die early. Although he didn't divorce but he died two months ago of the same high BP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by libertyfather(m): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2023
uchkochi:

I use to have a friend. I got married before him. He manipulatively walked me out of mine. Because every time I tell him what my wife does as in when we have arguments the only thing he says is divorce, divorce and divorce. I finally got divorced then he got married and he had even worse issues but he never divorced his wife. Better still he tells me how endurance and patience can keep a home I felt bad. He even laughs at me.

Then he tells me to divorce so I won't have high BP and die early. Although he didn't divorce but he died two months ago of the same high BP.

If this your story is true then thank GOD, your friend help you

1 Like

Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by yomi007k(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Are you not better than him now?

He actually saved your life.
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2023
uchkochi:

If this ur story is True, With this particular comment
then it shows you are a Weak Guy with poor sense of reasoning.πŸ˜• undecided

You are not even Mature for marriage, in the First place.πŸ˜’πŸ˜

Please Get more SENSE, Maturity and Money, B4 marrying again, OK? πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by siofragspot: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2023
So wives now give me high BP that leads to death
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by 4ward4: 5:24am On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by Reminderz: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Well okay, fine, look at it this way, there are different perspective to this...

He might or might not actually mean well with the advices he gave you, maybe due to jealousy, him not having a partner like yours or other reasons... but how do you know if he means well? what type of issues were you having with your wife? is it about continuous disrespect? cheating suspicion or allegations? being careless? lack of understanding? lack of intimacy? if something like this is the issues you discussed with him, then he might be right for giving you the divorce option if all other options to set things right failed... if otherwise, then he might not really mean good for you.. this is why it's said that it's not every advice given that's meant to be followed, some are just meant to be heard not heeded... even your most dearest friend can mean evil for you... you've learnt your first lesson...

secondly, you said your friend died of high BP due to the issues he was facing in his marriage and he couldn't take the advice he dishes out to you over same issues... that's to tell you that most poor or less privileged ones who blames the rich will do much worse when they attain power... he couldn't do what he said he would do when he got into that position... maybe all his investments he's made, or how he has boasted to many others to have married his love of his life kept him back and couldn't voice out... he was hiding his pains behind masks until he finally gave up.. this is just the case of what many men faced and still facing... it's so sad and depressing...

this is why we keep hammering it to men that they should check the necessary things that needs to be checked before considering marriage, you have so much to lose and your life isn't out of the equation... save yourself because no one is coming to save you.. no one cares about men or the issues they are facing... no one will even believe you... if you dare speak out or whine, you risk being called weak and a sissy.. if you dare become vulnerable, you risk being thrown to the wolves... this scenario doesn't happen with women... never invest in a woman who isn't worth your time, resources, energy and attention... never settle for less, never ignore red flags... don't rush, know your woman deeply, set various tests for her... be ruthless.. do not be deceived by how beautiful she is or how "packaged" she is.. it's all illusions... the real devils are the most charming...

but simps, *sighs, will always learn the hard way...
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by helinues: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Fingers are not equal. The same way life is unfair to you is the same way it's unfair to others just that we have different ways of handling issues
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by JeffreyJunior: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Spectators at soccer stadium always seem to have more knowledge of the game than the real players in the field until when they are asked to go in to field and play.

Don't blame your friend, blame yourself for not knowing exactly what you wanted and for allowing yourself follow the band wagon without understanding the music.

Start living for yourself and never allow advice from just anybody on things that are personal to you.

RIP to him by the way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by talented321: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Marriage no too hard, you can't use your life to save any marriage. If you life is at stake divorce is there.
Re: Never Use Someone's Marriage To Compare Your Own. by Ishilove: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2023
This dude must be a preacher somewhere. Your made up stories never end

(1) (Reply)

All Transgender People Have Been Deceived Including The World / I Have Never Seen This Type Of STUPIDITY In My Whole Life| Relationship Wahala / Things Unborn Babies Do Inside Their Mother’s Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.