Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson (2837 Views)

Debt Servicing: Nigeria Paid $598.59m To World Bank, China In 2021 / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson by Kharol1234: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Because na those parties you they get client from that's why it pays more.
Re: Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson by IntelligentGoat: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Imagine a headie award from a celebrity you know how much?
EKONGKING:
That's why B list celebrities from Hollywood and elsewhere come to Nigeria for easy money .
While Nigerian people think these people are coming here because of love and affection and the country is giant in Africa.
Reality is the money spent on these so called celebrities are people money stolen by corrupt politician, business men and employees of giant among corrupt nations .

Only few celebrity gatherings are company promotion and company development related.
Majority of these events are clout chasing and after party sevices ,if u know u know wink

Re: Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson by slowice(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olasyke:

You don't have to dictate how one spends his money.
also, one doesn't have to be connected to a politician to spend like one.

Dictate? How?
Re: Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson by chuksanambra: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Do you know how much was paid to Kim Kardashian for coming to Darey's Love like a movie concert?

$500,000.
500k Dollars and she was there for less than 30 minutes.

It was paid by one idiotic Governor of one of the poorest states in the SS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Things Have Been Different in Nigeria if We Had A Principal Ethnic Group? / Buhari Says-there May Be No Nigeria In 2011 / Another Medical Doctor Kidnapped In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.