Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous (2106 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igwe9:

Talk about your region first
don’t you discuss about other regions anuofia ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tmb78:
He does not rep the whole igbo yet you did not correct the person.
I only saw you correct him on 'Nwa Abakaleke'
Jab
Continue, you hear?
😂😂😂

You expect me to correct every idiot that makes idiotic comments on Nairaland right. Seun has to pay me to do that. You can be a tribalist if you want.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
No city in the world is homogenous

London is ethnically heterogenous

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

Businesses look for where there is crowd, because that likely means more people to purchase your product

This is why every business runs to Lagos

So Igbo politicians should make their cities attractive to non-indigenes so they can reside in, and make it attractive to investors to invest since the educated population is there.

Igboland being homogenous will not yield anything other than empty duplexes that’s only occupied on Christmas and after new year, it is empty again.

This is why I love Ebonyi state, there are many Yorubas coming to dwell there.

No city excels in isolation
Lol yorubas will give anything right now to make lagos homogenous,you think they are happy seeing igbos and other tribes buying up their land and running things there?? apart from lagos which other part of yoruba land is developed or heterogenous that igbos should emulate?? Because everything for u yorubas na lagos lagos lagos,funny enough most of you that open this kain of thread are not from lagos but the surrounding brown roof gutters
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Tmb78(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Yorubas are lazy! Woooo! grin you don show Yorubas be dat for your eyes abi? Well done 👍

We Will Never Forget.
That's what they always say even when the opposite is the case around them.
The most foolish I ever read one day here was that the yorubas don't fly like the igbos cos they are too poor

Millions of yorubas who fly within Nigeria and to other foreign countries are aliens?

If what they always say here now becomes an issue nationally, you will hear them asking us to provide one Igbo man who said that just like their usual mantra ' Lagos is no mans land'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Tmb78(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Skyview01:

You expect me to correct every idiot that makes idiotic comments on Nairaland right. Seun has to pay me to do that. You can be a tribalist if you want.
But you corrected an idiot na just that the said idiot is Igbo like you and you only corrected him on something that puts you igbos in a bad light. You pretended you didn't see the derogatory comment he wrote about the yorubas cos you didn't see anything wrong with that.

So, who is the tribalist now?
You people ehnnn!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol yorubas will give anything right now to make lagos homogenous,you think they are happy seeing igbos and other tribes buying up their land and running things there?? apart from lagos which other part of yoruba land is developed or heterogenous that igbos should emulate?? Because everything for u yorubas na lagos lagos lagos,funny enough most of you that open this kain of thread are not from lagos but the surrounding brown roof gutters

Nice!

Say more grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tmb78:
But you corrected an idiot now just that the said idiot is Igbo like you and you only corrected him on something that puts you igbos in a bad light. You pretended you didn't see the derogatory comment he wrote about the yorubas cos you didn't see anything wrong with that.

You people ehnnn!!!

It is the Yorubas that will correct him and hold him accountable.

The Yoruba dude that threatened to kill the whole Igbos, i did not see where you corrected him. I am educated enough to know he was acting on his own and not on behalf of the whole Yorubas.

See the difference.

If we want one Nigeria to work, we must rise above pettiness and tribalism.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tmb78:
But you corrected an idiot now just that the said idiot is Igbo like you and you only corrected him on something that puts you igbos in a bad light. You pretended you didn't see the derogatory comment he wrote about the yorubas cos you didn't see anything wrong with that.

You people ehnnn!!!

Don’t mind them, we are just starting. We know who the enemy is now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by amadice(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
you are a fool

your talking to your father. Baastard
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by MrColdsweat: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Yorubas are lazy! Woooo! grin you don show Yorubas be dat for your eyes abi? Well done 👍

We Will Never Forget.
He's not lying.

There are millions of yoruba men shouting tuale and owo mi da on the streets of lagos and ibadan. Na the yoruba women hawking bread and fish dey feed most of them.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:

He's not lying.

There are millions of yoruba men shouting tuale and owo mi da on the streets of lagos and ibadan. Na the yoruba women hawking bread and fish dey feed most of them.

Yes!!! Keep it up.

No mercy grin

When we pay you guys back and give you wotowoto don’t expect mercy. Even in the courts grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by OVB123: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

Funny enough the Yorubas I met in Abakaliki are professionals.

IT expats working in Government institutions and Nurses.
You have hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by MrColdsweat: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Yes!!! Keep it up.

No mercy grin

When we pay you guys back and give you wotowoto don’t expect mercy. Even in the courts grin
That pepper you think you want to show your imaginary enemies, use the energy to empower your sons.

I'm tired of giving grown yoruba men money.
I cannot go to market without having yoruba men ask for money. I buy electronics they gather for free money.
Everywhere tuale sir.
I cannot drive into a street without grown yoruba men raising their hands, hailing me for money.

I can go round my area here in surulere and take pictures for you. Grown yoruba men in every street, waiting for fine cars to pass so that they can beg for money in the name of tuale oga mi.

Channel your igbo hate into something useful.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Godfullsam(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
ottersberger:

I'm yet to attend a meeting where the agenda is “Keep Alaigbo homogenous”.

What sin of the Igbo is it if others are scared stiff to compete with them, as Igbo has consistently done in their own domain?. Sorry, competition is permanently hard coded into Igbo DNA and welcomed so.

Perhaps, you're suggesting that Igbos should introduce a quota system for them that venture beyond the banks of the river Niger to appease their docility?.

On the contrary, igbos are the only tribe that hate/fear competition with passion.

They view competition as "he/she wants to stand on my way" and they don't see anything wrong in taking off /killing anyone that tries such with them, including their kinsmen.

In few areas where they allowed competition, they have been completely dominated and almost edge out into the basket of extinction.

For instance, igbos use to dominate the movie industry before. In fact, we use to call nollywood Igbo films grin when I was a kid. Reason because its always dominated by igbos.

But today, it have been dominated by the yorubas.
What about the music industry? Once dominated by igbos what but now dominated by the yorubas.

Are you aware that we now have hundreds of Hausas and yorubas who are into big time importation?

In few years time, they will edge you people out and take over everything while you are here shouting yorubas are lazy hausa are aboki etc

Just day play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Igwe9(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
don’t you discuss about other regions anuofia ?
Iberibe gbuo gi
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:

That pepper you think you want to show your imaginary enemies, use the energy to empower your sons.

I'm tired of giving grown yoruba men money.
I cannot go to market without having yoruba men ask for money. I buy electronics they gather for free money.
Everywhere tuale sir.
I cannot drive into a street without grown yoruba men raising their hands, hailing me for money.

I can go round my area here in surulere and take pictures for you. Grown yoruba men in every street, waiting for fine cars to pass so that they can beg for money in the name of tuale oga mi.

Channel your igbo hate into something useful.

What are you doing in surulere, is surulere your village? Pay your tax abeg and stop distributing me grin besides my enemies are very real and they will be dealt with, I swear on my grandma, my mama and papa.

No mercy!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Godfullsam(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:

At the bold, how many land have you bought in lagos?
OK, let me be more lenient, how many of your village people have a plot of land in lagos?

Stop saying igbos bought off land in lagos bla bla bla..
The last time I checked, 80% of the igbos I know in lagos are still tenant to yorubas.

Besides, the OP is even an Igbo sef

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by MrColdsweat: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

What are you doing in surulere, is surulere your village? Pay your tax abeg and stop distributing me grin besides my enemies are very real and they will be dealt with, I swear on my grandma, my mama and papa.

No mercy!
If you want to waste time plotting evil, that one concern you. Ndigbo are busy progressing.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by BscHolder: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Nwa Abakeleke, yorubas are lazy like you that's why. Make una enjoy una poverty there
says a fool bearing an urhobo moniker but cannot even spell the moniker correctly.
Anuofia it's Oghene

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igwe9:

Iberibe gbuo gi
si ebea puo.

Welcome other tribes and make Alaigbo welcoming to other tribes

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
amadice:

your talking to your father. Baastard
yes I am talking to you. Foolish father

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:

If you want to waste time plotting evil, that one concern you. Ndigbo are busy progressing.

I don’t care. You all will pay for your sins.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truthfully there are some of you who talk from your anuses. People like this OP make others attribute the development of Lagos to Igbos; a very contentious and completely disagreeable narrative.

Is your own community developed?

You talk about Lagos, New York, etc. Have you ever wondered about China or India? Take your time to read about Japan, its growth and people and you'll find that your jagbajantis talk has nothing to do with races and tribes.

Some of you are so tribalistic and have absolutely lost your senses of proper reasoning. Rather than ensure that proper leaders are put in place, you think that one tribe is more superior than others and so others cannot properly develop.

Why not talk about other parts of the south west, SS, or the north of the country, where life is hellish for Nigerians there? Nigeria has been rated as the poverty capital of the world. How will that narrative change?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Emmanuelcann: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Port Harcourt, Jos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Kano, Benin city, Warri are also places in Nigeria where anyone from anywhere can choose to settle down and be based without knowing the local language and yet be perfectly at ease!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Igwe9(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
si ebea puo.

Welcome other tribes and make Alaigbo welcoming to other tribes
You can't give what you don't have, those that you intend to welcome have nothing good to offer, so why settle for less
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by ottersberger(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

On the contrary, igbos are the only tribe that hate/fear competition with passion.

They view competition as "he/she wants to stand on my way" and they don't see anything wrong in taking off /killing anyone that tries such with them, including their kinsmen.

In few areas where they allowed competition, they have been completely dominated and almost edge out into the basket of extinction.

For instance, igbos use to dominate the movie industry before. In fact, we use to call nollywood Igbo films grin when I was a kid. Reason because its always dominated by igbos.

But today, it have been dominated by the yorubas.
What about the music industry? Once dominated by igbos what but now dominated by the yorubas.

Are you aware that we now have hundreds of Hausas and yorubas who are into big time importation?

In few years time, they will edge you people out and take over everything while you are here shouting yorubas are lazy hausa are aboki etc

Just day play

You will not drag me into your ethnic bigotry, whichever tribe is yours. Have a nice life.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
07kjb:

U guys don't reason like sound IGBOS, imagine the rubbish your bro is spewing

Who is stopping a yoruba man or any other person not to acquire a land of #50m in Owerri, Enugu,awka,ABA TO START HIS OR HER BUSINESS?

There we go again with the "You guys".
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by ba7man(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
You can actually stay up to 3 weeks in the southeast and not hear 1 English word. grin

Everywhere, na Igbo you go just dey hear.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igwe9:

You can't give what you don't have, those that you intend to welcome have nothing good to offer, so why settle for less
stop belittling other tribes.

The Whites who are greater than you don’t belittle you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:
You can actually stay up to 3 weeks in the southeast and not hear 1 English word. grin

Everywhere, na Igbo you go just dey hear.

It’s very bad
It reeks of timidity.

Go to New York, London, etc you see other races and also tribes.

Igbos should make their states welcoming to other tribes.

This can be done by stop abusing other tribes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Credibility Depends On Niger Invasion. EU Tells Tinubu / Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS / Femi Pedro Dumps AC- Declares Under Labor Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.