Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous (2108 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
07kjb:

U guys don't reason like sound IGBOS, imagine the rubbish your bro is spewing

Who is stopping a yoruba man or any other person not to acquire a land of #50m in Owerri, Enugu,awka,ABA TO START HIS OR HER BUSINESS?

You wey be sound Igbo na dog shit full your head wey you dey carry reason like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cantonese:
Truthfully there are some of you who talk from your anuses. People like this OP make others attribute the development of Lagos to Igbos; a very contentious and completely disagreeable narrative.

Is your own community developed?

You talk about Lagos, New York, etc. Have you ever wondered about China or India? Take your time to read about Japan, its growth and people and you'll find that your jagbajantis talk has nothing to do with races and tribes.

Some of you are so tribalistic and have absolutely lost your senses of proper reasoning. Rather than ensure that proper leaders are put in place, you think that one tribe is more superior than others and so others cannot properly develop.

Why not talk about other parts of the south west, SS, or the north of the country, where life is hellish for Nigerians there? Nigeria has been rated as the poverty capital of the world. How will that narrative change?

Your papa brain dey him anus I swear to God

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by onumadu: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

It’s very bad
It reeks of timidity.

Go to New York, London, etc you see other races and also tribes.

Igbos should make their states welcoming to other tribes.

This can be done by stop abusing other tribes

If you remove Lagos (which we all own together as Nigerians -DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE), and Abuja (Same as Lagos), tell me which of the major ethnic regions don't have homogeneity as Igbo region.
Is Kano and other Hausa states (Jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi, etc) not 90% + Hausa language?
Is there any of the South west states outside Lagos that is not 90% + Yoruba language?

BTW, why are you using America and Britain (two English speaking countries - English being the international language)?
Why not Japan?
Or Seoul? (example of totally mono-ethnic nations)?

If Nigeria were to divide tomorrow along those major ethnic lines, Igboland will be Igbo language dominated. Yorubaland will be Yoruba dominated. Same with "Hausaland".
And they will all thrive the same way that Japan, South Korea, and others mono-ethnic nations thrive.
The greatest mono-ethnic nation success story I know in Africa is Botswana, where the Batswana are doing very well for themselves.
Unity is not by force. Stop trying to gaslight Igbo into creating things that don't occur naturally.
Igbo are in Lagos, and they have paid dearly for it. I wouldn't call that a success story. cool
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by ideynl1: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
The OP isn’t Igbo. We know where he’s from. But he claims to be from Ebonyi state to attack other Igbos states, to cause division.

Secondly, Nigeria being a heterogenous country isn’t successful- why so?

Germany, Israel and some other countries are homogeneous and they are very successful.

Thirdly, aside Lagos, which other states in the southwest is heterogenous and successful. Aside Lagos no state in southwest is successful than any state in the east.

Fourthly, Igbos shouldn’t fall for his bait. We know where he’s from.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by AfonjaConehead: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by AfonjaConehead: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Kossyso: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
ideynl1:
The OP isn’t Igbo. We know where he’s from. But he claims to be from Ebonyi state to attack other Igbos states, to cause division.

Secondly, Nigeria being a heterogenous country isn’t successful- why so?

Germany, Israel and some other countries are homogeneous and they are very successful.

Thirdly, aside Lagos, which other states in the southwest is heterogenous and successful. Aside Lagos no state in southwest is successful than any state in the east.

Fourthly, Igbos shouldn’t fall for his bait. We know where he’s from.
I am surprised some people still fall for all his gimmicks. From his skewed reasoning, one will easily deduce that he is not Nwafor.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by MrColdsweat: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

I don’t care. You all will pay for your sins.
Ramblings of an owomida almajiri.
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by ba7man(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

It’s very bad
It reeks of timidity.

Go to New York, London, etc you see other races and also tribes.

Igbos should make their states welcoming to other tribes.

This can be done by stop abusing other tribes
I don’t know if timidity is the word but I guess it's deliberate.

I was at a spot on day watching football and I sparked a conversation with a girl that was showing interest when she found out I was from out of town. The guy I was with that I guess had interest in the girl too just asked her a question in Igbo, she replied in Igbo and they started a conversation immediately in Igbo.... angry

I had to shout "Speak in English"!!! at two of them....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / Breaking: Gov. Otti Bans Okada Commercial Motorcyclists, In Abia St / Are The Kuti's The Greatest Nigerian Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.