Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76278 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
kokomilala:
NOI Is Pathologically Crafty

Ngozi, come on, nobody is a kid here. She deliberately cropped Tinubu out of the collage of photographs. Who wants shots with her anyway. Tinubu met with people more weighty than her.

I used to really like Iweala, Ezekwezili, and the late Dora Akunyili a lot. I still liked Dora even in death. But recently, I've noticed the sectional disposition of Iweala and Ezekwezili on political issues. Clearly, they are sympathetic to the Obi cause, and this has blinded them from the truth. In fact, they've abandoned their rationale to nurture a sectional sentiment.

Yes, Nigeria is polarized along ethnic lines, and will continue to be so eternally.

Who cares about the opinion of a bigot?

Those women achieved greatness unlike the drug lord and criminal with a terribly corrupt background.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
She didn't post it to avoid attacks from Obidients
You're still here fooling yourself when the woman has cleared the air! Una mumu too much ooh grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Mikkeal: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
THAT IS WHY YOUR GOD FORSAKEN PEOPLE ARE RUSHING TO THE WEST LIKE REFUGEES TO BE AMONG THE MAD PEOPLE,YOU ARE TRULY PAINED THE THING WEY THEM TAKE PASS YOU FOR BRAIN NO BE SMALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by softwareman(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Saltinny:

All OBI supporter are truly insane and manner less , Spit
Fixed.. This is the TRUTH you meant to type.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Not only Nigeria is divided but the division has seared into the churches...

Even pastors now preach it openly every Sundays.

Don't tell me that the pastors are Igbos as major churches in Nigeria are anchored by Yoruba men of God.

As the division has now taken religious undertone; that once united country is now heading into tatterrs

Na the plain truth be that. Look at the pastors in Christ Embassy as well as the pastors in MFM AND RCCG. Most of these pastors are from the same tribe as their GO.
I once attended a mid-week service in MFM Port Harcourt when they were appointing new pastors. All of them were Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by magzey: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.
Take this your Dream to 2027, if Obi Win what? With 3 Million Votes you think Obi can displace Tinubu with Over 8 million votes? Win or loss for PitObi ,he remain a loser in 2023 election .mean while see your people relaxing with Ice cream and Yoghurt grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Komu1048(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Not only Nigeria is divided but the division has seared into the churches...

Even pastors now preach it openly every Sundays.

Don't tell me that the pastors are Igbos as major churches in Nigeria are anchored by Yoruba men of God.

As the division has now taken religious undertone; that once united country is now heading into tatterrs

Oga forget it is champion by igbos, today I still work in catholic church in igbo dominated area of Isheri- Ijegun. Ordinary quiz btw kids the so-called leader was telling the children should go to court if they r not satisfied. Then d kids were now laffing saying emilokan with their igboish intonation. It's disgusting

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by GreyLaw(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
exstreve:
We've been having peaceful elections for years now and never faced any issues, until the fake Messiah from the potopoto region decided to contest, giving birth to his criminal gangs

You can hit your head on the wall you poorly educated lout.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro please don't go there... You guys are clearly over reacting to something that is totally unnecessary. I bet you if this was a yoruba who did this u guys won't move a muscle. Its obvious the ethnic tension is too high. This is the reason I insist lets the country divide cos we can't manage our differences

Bro calm down. It is not a tribal issue. I did not react because she is Igbo. She is our national treasure and should be partisan at her stage in international level.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by 77up(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
emperor863:

God bless you abundantly.
Amen
We need to dey put them in their place , they don't have monopoly of insults.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:

Igbos are not cowards. If you are a coward, enter under your mother's skirt.

Too many efulefu in alaigbo. Spits.
olaniyi, which dog specie are you? U be ekuke? stop disguising
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Raf4: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:

Declare Oduduwa Republic.
That's the Easiest way to stop Easterners from coming to your region. Not Amotekun which is not supported by Nigeria's Constitution.

We aren't going to declare anything, but we're going to give you people maximum shishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Ellasure: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Load of rubbish!!!

No woman in your lineage, generation or even entire ethnicity has achieved half of what Okonjo Iweala has achieved. That's a fact you can't change.

Go hang yourself!

what has she achieve that a thousand south westerners have not achieved. which work do a co_chair of the world bank do. carry the world bank on the head around the world. stupid imagining.

paper works and more paper works. in the real world they are called paper tigers, that is all.

has she been useful to her village or community like sinking a borehole or street lights provisions or bring a bank branch nearby. has she open a daily market for the twomen in her community. she is just a bully and influence monster or clout chaser for finese.

since her big big appointments I have not read somewhere that one community activities is associated with her.

can you compare her to a governor of a state
talkless of a sitting president. she has a lot of ego that needs rubbing in the mud.

anyway, I will first suggest that she change the direction of her gele or head tie for more fresh air when in public for good demeanor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by 77up(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
portable is not an igbo man. hope you grab
Portable is not mad, portable is greater than ojwuku , nnamdi and all Igbos dead and alive😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Na you dey kolo. I love madam Ngozi so much but she was avoiding the dragging by Obi supporters and she too is still not pleased with having BAT as the president.
No problem nah, sebi it was d obidients dt recommended her for the job in d first instance abi?

Nor problem, when her term finish, na those obidients she 'was afraid not to displease' she go go meet for further recommendations in future.

No problem
cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Corporate2020: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu supporters were attacking Ngozi

Yes, we are.

If we see her on the streets of Yoruba land, we will also attack her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
JOVICSCHOOLS:
I think there are more insensitive people in south east.
Can't you read that Obidient stated this whole thing by praising Okonje for not posting the president.
What measure of corrections did u give to the Obidient.
In Yoruba land we value our leader Eve if u in south east don't and we can't allow someone to rubbish our leader.
Either you like it or not,as at today,Tinubu is Nigerian president
Jah bless you..

They threatened her join self! They never wanted her to post the images..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Jayhome24: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
randymirrors:

You don't hate obidients as much as I do. For trying to claim Lagos my home state alone makes me despise them. Then for hating Tinubu, a man I love with passion makes me resent them to the fullest.

To God who made me I don't like obidient at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Not posting the picture with your president is disrespectful and unpatriotic.
As in ehn.....if she has not posted any pix at all it would've bn rationalizable, but to neglect to do so while posting others can't be excused.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by gidyambi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Haters can go to hell all we care. NOI cannot legitimize the fraud called election in Nigeria. tinubu is NOT the president of Nigeria and he lack legitimacy of a President.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raf4:

We aren't going to declare anything, but we're going to give you people maximum shishi.

Because you don't understand that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.
Lagos was built with the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the old Eastern region, you now think that Lagos is best city in the world and therefore time for the Easterners to let you ursurp their landed properties in Lagos. Small sense. Blue blood Yorubas have been telling you foreigner Yorubas that it is the turn of the SE to produce president for Nigeria after Buhari. You foreigner Yorubas led by Tinubu say it's your turn.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Gentleman this is an anonymous forum.
Don't let his moniker fool u, he's not yoruba.

I can open a Nairaland account with 'chima', does it make me igbo?
cool
Pacyrus:
This is actually one of the few Yorubas with sense.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
Rather..Igbo be barking everywhere since there kinsman came distant 3rd!
u have the presidency, u should be joyful no matter what, but the hate and tribalism in you can kill a pregnant goat, spitting and hauling insult at everyone, even okonjo iweala received the saliva from paris...hehehehe...brainless olaniyis
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
No problem, shebi her term go soon finish.

Na d time den recommend another person wey know the 'necessity' of patriotism/putting the Nation first for d position una go know d implications.

Na dt time una go cry blood and we shall be there to drink every drop of it!
cool
Blaze14k:

Bro please don't go there... You guys are clearly over reacting to something that is totally unnecessary. I bet you if this was a yoruba who did this u guys won't move a muscle. Its obvious the ethnic tension is too high. This is the reason I insist lets the country divide cos we can't manage our differences

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by HopeGying: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
No peace for the wicked. Let the Abadorians remain suffocated.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
olaniyi, which dog specie are you? U be ekuke? stop disguising

Nne gi bu Olaniyi, umu nkita.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by aswani(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
AareGaa:

All hail Jagaban the Conqueror of Obi

I beg to disagree, President Tinubu conquered Atiku who in turn conquered Obi who conquered Kwakwanso who then conquered Sowore.

Shoe get size abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by plaindealer: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ellasure:

what has she achieve that a thousand south westerners have not achieved. which work do a co_chair of the world bank do. carry the world bank on the head around the world. stupid imagining.

paper works and more paper works. in the real world they are called paper tigers, that is all.

has she been useful to her village or community like sinking a borehole or street lights provisions or bring a bank branch nearby. has she open a daily market for the twomen in her community. she is just a bully and influence monster or clout chaser for finese.

since her big big appointments I have not read somewhere that one community activities is associated with her.

can you compare her to a governor of a state
talkless of a sitting president. she has a lot of ego that needs rubbing in the mud.

anyway, I will first suggest that she change the direction of her gele or head tie for more fresh air when in public for good demeanor.

Let me add to your pst, that woman is utterly useless and incompetent, she was a total disaster as a public official in Nigeria, so bad that Obasanjo sacked her, and when Jona hired her, she came back to do some more damage.

When Nigeria was selling oil for $77 to$100 per barrel, this woman was declaring auisterity measures, she did not make any effort t even diversify our economy, she was so bad that she was borrowing hundreds of billions every month to pat workers' salaries until her last day in office.

To make matters worse, the useless, corrupt and incompetent woman took our billions of dollars and gave it to Dasuki to share with her cronies, then she wrote a letter to jona that she's not accountable for the funds or how it was shared.

Under the woman, Nigeria made over N51 Trillion, but this woman mismanaged the money and end up declaring austerity meassures left and right.

The woman is just too grossly empty and incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Calimuzik: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
She didn't post it to avoid attacks from Obidients

Whether the obidients like it or not BAT is still their president
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Shikini: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sad
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by BlueShirtGuy: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president

If you know who Peter OBI is, you won't say this..
Having the balls alone to challenge a presidential election outcome in Nigeria, let alone involving Bola Adekunle Tinubu is much..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Raf4: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:

Because you don't understand that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.
Lagos was built with the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the old Eastern region, you now think that Lagos is best city in the world and therefore time for the Easterners to let you ursurp their landed properties in Lagos. Small sense. Blue blood Yorubas have been telling you foreigner Yorubas that it is the turn of the SE to produce president for Nigeria after Buhari. You foreigner Yorubas led by Tinubu say it's your turn.

If your forebears failed to tell you, let me quickly tell you this: as early as 1860s, Lagos already got electricity, telephone, post offices, hospitals, int'l trading stores, tarred roads, schools, functional Sea port etc. No single place in the whole of igboland had any of these earlier than 1930s (after the birth of colonial master's Nigeria). Can you tell how Lagos was developed with SE resources as you claimed?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.