Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76408 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AfonjaConehead: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.
No,I disagree..he may have had some stuff before concerning that drug issue but that decades ago....
He is what we need now...don't let the foolishness and frustration of his extremely stupid batists make you be like them

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

dat was so harsh broo

.am Igbo like u but.. free Tinubu.. na him luck.. positively speaking, I think he has d balls to deal with some northern cabals & not please dem...

am beginning to nod along with d regime

pls stop igniting tribal war on every given occasion.. rather focus on ur grind

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by computer0810(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.

The only mad ppl in SW are the igbos that left their erosion ridden region for greener pasture

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dittodat:

You really need mental health help. Your madness is real and very obvious. A mad ma can believe anything, it doesn't make it real.
Seek help.

BYE

Wow. We have a saying that a mad person first calls other saner people mad.
We had 3 Muslims and one Christian presidential candidates in the 4 foremost political parties in Nigeria.
It's only a mad person who cannot see that the Christian presidential candidate will win.

I told you the truth about the last presidential election. You have no answer other than call me a mad man.
Little wonder they say Tinubu's supporters are senseless.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
computer0810:

The only mad ppl in SW are the igbos that left their erosion ridden region for greener pasture

You might be correct. However, that doesn't refute my claim.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
benitwater:
yes I agreed because south west has been polarized with mad people from the east.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
sogodihno:

Your tribe useless pigs has done worse to Tinubu, let's see how the useless iweala contest or go for second term, the old fool rode on Buhari recommendation, she won finished and she forgot her source, she will soon come begging, Tinubu will finish her by then.

May Sango strike you there Oponu didirin, Tinubu should be facing firing squad by now if Nigeria is a sane country,
She will beg who? look at the way you talk as if Nigeria belong to you and your family, fuul your brain has been replaced with Dustbin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by tollyboy5(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.
Wow!

Which tinubu do you refer to ? nigeria president?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
norriswood:
.. zombies first counted the numbers of useless people in south east first... numbers of people that has brain disorder in south yeast before u zombie talk about SW..eranko

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
yommen:

The touts in Anambra are crazier than the ones in SW.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
The Southeast is racists, uncultured and imature6. They started it by praising the woman for not posting the pictures she took with BAT. Your OBIFOOL will.never be president.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
computer0810:

So you are not aware there are more mad people in south west than any other part of Nigeria?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
tollyboy5:

Wow!

Which tinubu do you refer to ? nigeria president?

Which Nigeria President or do you mean president select by INEC? that thing can never be my president
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lanre1st:
From her post, one will definitely observe she is also part of division she's talking against. Why will you post the pictures with other African presidents on social media leaving out your country president which you later post after many reactions on social media. Claiming you post them in order at which you receive them, why can't she request for it. At her level, there's always a protocol and she knows
More like someone recommending you for d contract of a catering job, and you decide to serve outsiders food first claiming ''serving in order of sitting arrangement''
Abeg, Who u suppose serve first if not the person wey bless ur ministry grin

Sebi there's Going to be another 'party' now, comman collect d recommendation make we see.

This saboteuring attitude is one of d reasons appointing soutteasterners to sensitive positions will continue to dwindle.

'Posting in order' kee una dia!.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:

More like someone recommending you for d contract if catering job, and you decide to serve outsiders food first claiming 'protocol'.
Abeg, Who u suppose serve first if not the person wey bless ur ministry grin

Sebi there's Going to be another 'party' now, comman collect d recommendation make we see.

This saboteuting attitude is one of d reasons appointing soutteasterners to sensitive positions will continue to dwindle.

'Protocol' kee una dia!.
grin

Is it by force to post Tinubu photo? grin grin grin grin
why are you people always looking for validation?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by longayink: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
This Okonjo Iwealla just wrote like many southern politicians benefiting from Nigeria's politics: they would not speak out about the fact that one Nigeria is not sustainable.
Arewa politicians are bolder and outspoken. Arewa politicians urinated on the constitution of Nigeria by adopting Sharia criminal laws; but wait in one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits from the Niger delta.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by JaySmart4422: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
What do you expect from a youths who are always in hurry to insult their elders
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Alhari(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
You calling your present idiot has shown the type of home you came from, may you end up with the wish you have for him.
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by afrika(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Must she be BATIST.

SEE THE MESS WE ARE IN NOW.

A LOT OF BILLS SIGNED AND HUNGER TO TAKING OUR SHAPE.

AND THIS BATIST WANT US QLL TO BE HAPPY. INTERESTINGLY, BUHARI GOOMENT BETA PASS FOR NOW
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
The Southeast is racists, uncultured and imature6. They started it by praising the woman for not posting the pictures she took with BAT. Your OBIFOOL will.never be president.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ndi Mischief makers, u started it first!
cool

Saltinny:

Is it by force to post Tinubu photo? grin grin grin grin
why are you people always looking for validation?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by CJStarz: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CondenseMilk:

No write dorty here o!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by manable(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Drug addicts bad men
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.

Jagaban no be dem papa mate.

Jagaban is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.
We all know their tribe as bitter, envious and hateful.

But all of them are now loyal subjects of Jagaban, the Conqueror of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Jagaban is greater than Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme and all the present leaders in Ibo land put together.
Okonjo Na small person.
All hail Jagaban the Conqueror of Obi

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Omobude244: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1672612107441909761?t=JJTKgzHr6FFkLNJ8ZTtZ5A&s=19

SOURCE
This whole issue is turning into a war between sensible Nigerians and the tribalistic yorubas

The North are beginning to see through them now and I bet they will be regretting forming an alliance with them.
How dare you ascribed everyone against Tinubu as Igbo.
If u call them OBIdients, no Wahala but ascribing tribes to everything will be the beginning of Yoruba downfall
Tinubu is not bigger than Yoruba, the earlier u guys retract ur steps, the better
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by JOemmy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

Everything about them is always seen from tribal angles tribal bigotry have really damaged their brains.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Gajagojo: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
longayink:
This Okonjo Iwealla just wrote like many southern politicians benefiting from Nigeria's politics: they would not speak out about the fact that one Nigeria is not sustainable.
Arewa politicians are bolder and outspoken. Arewa politicians urinated on the constitution of Nigeria by adopting Sharia criminal laws; but wait in one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits from the Niger delta.

If she was to be bold she should not have accepted her current position
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Segzy19: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
The fear of Obidients attack dogs is why she didn't post it initially.

Obidients seeing their godmother smiling with Tinubu will make them sad but she had no choice she just had to go recognise and greet her president whether she liked it or not. .

She is a wise woman!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:

---------------------------------------------------------
Ndi Mischief makers, u started it first!
cool

Keep looking for validation.
Please cry small small otherwise your neighbors might hear your crying voice, grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omobude244:

This whole issue is turning into a war between sensible Nigerians and the tribalistic yorubas

The North are beginning to see through them now and I bet they will be regretting forming an alliance with them.
How dare you ascribed everyone against Tinubu as Igbo.
If u call them OBIdients, no Wahala but ascribing tribes to everything will be the beginning of Yoruba downfall
Tinubu is not bigger than Yoruba, the earlier u guys retract ur steps, the better

Tinubu is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.
H
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Saltinny: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=AareGaa post=124012811]

Tinubu is the greatest Drug dealer Nigeria has ever produced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.