Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76271 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Earthquakes: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
exstreve:
We've been having peaceful elections for years now and never faced any issues, until the fake Messiah from the potopoto region decided to contest, giving birth to his criminal gangs

Heaven nearly fall just because someone from a region that was never given a chance was very popular to the extent that BAT/NORTH has to rig.
God is not man, we shall see where your devilish hypocrisy will take you..
Igbos supported Abiola no issues, Igbos gave OBJ more votes than Ojukwu on the same election they both contested, just because they supported PO they are now the devil. Can you mention one Igbo you have supported in anything??
We know who the devil is, it's not even the north but you..

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Noblewealth(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
The way Nigerians attack and drag people on net this days is alarming only if you're not a public figure that's when your matter won't be treated like COVID.

Well, if they had not bashed her, she wouldn't have uploaded her picture with Mr president.. Olopa ma ko everybody laslas
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.

The basic truth is; Most Nigerians are FOOLS....
They fight and argue for things that are not necessary.
You all FOOLS should channel these energy in building Ur life instead of fighting both online and offline for politicians who barely know u...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by PricelessGem1: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
You are derailing from the topic. Deal with the topic of the post and forget about whether she congratulated Tinubu or not. A topic is being discussed and you are bringing an entirely different issue into it.
DeLaRue:
From what I understand, the woman has never congratulated the President on his election. Though I stand to be corrected.

That's totally unprofessional.

She is in her current post because the Nigerian government lobbied for her. If the Nigerian government had opposed her appointment she would not have been appointed only on the strength of her qualification for the role.

Whether or not she was happy with the outcome of the Presidential election is a private matter. That should not have stopped her from doing the decent thing by congratulating the declared winner, afterall there is a constitutional process for dissatisfied contestants to challenge the outcome if the wished.

By failing to do the decent thing she debases herself and lends her support to uncivil, anti-democratic tendencies.

I have no particular interest in whether she posts pictures with the President as that's not particularly significant.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Noblewealth(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Noblewealth(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Noblewealth post=124013561][/quote]The way Nigerians attack and drag people on net this days is alarming only if you're not a public figure that's when your matter won't be treated like COVID.

Well, if they had not bashed her, she wouldn't have uploaded her picture with Mr president.. Olopa ma ko everybody laslas
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Noblewealth(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
The way Nigerians attack and drag people on net this days is alarming only if you're not a public figure that's when your matter won't be treated like COVID.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The basic truth is; Most Nigerians are FOOLS....
They fight and argue for things that are not necessary.
You all FOOLS should channel these energy in building Ur life instead of fighting both online and offline for politicians who barely know u...

You might be correct. However, that doesn't refute my claim.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
randymirrors:

Your opinion isn't humble but foolish.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Jetrue3oo: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu will try or do the little he can but the truth is that God Almighty has chosen the igbo nation to reposition nigeria and also remember we are gradually moving away from democracy to thecracy so man can never get right under democracy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sainsburry: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:
As a Tinubu supporter, I was very happy to see my leader's picture with mama WTO in the supplementary list of the event grin

Dey Play
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osanoghodua1: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Anyone attacking her are terrorist, soon Wagner groups will capture them. This is why these backward fanatics can't be respected anywhere. They insult their fathers and beat up their mothers. This is a generation that forgets. These people betray their brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Not posting the picture with your president is disrespectful and unpatriotic.
Olaoluwa112:
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by OriOko88(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Saltinny:

Don't you think the Escobar Thiefnibu the drug lord should be facing firing squad by now? if Nigeria is a sane country
Its your entire family that will face d firing squad. Una go mourn till 2090 ni cos obi will never be president. Many of Una go commit suicide at last ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by maridrug(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.
Sir/ma, you displayed the lack of home training about talking to elders. In the Bible, anyone that calls another man a fool is the danger of hell fire.
Be wise
Be objective
Be analytical with your opinions.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Pacyrus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
This is actually one of the few Yorubas with sense.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by ofexpryz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.
You are not in any way Obidient cousin.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Pacyrus(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to meet Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave out one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

They are known as Tribal Chiefs
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chosengocap: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
DeLaRue:
From what I understand, the woman has never congratulated the President on his election. Though I stand to be corrected.

That's totally unprofessional.

She is in her current post because the Nigerian government lobbied for her. If the Nigerian government had opposed her appointment she would not have been appointed only on the strength of her qualification for the role.

Whether or not she was happy with the outcome of the Presidential election is a private matter. That should not have stopped her from doing the decent thing by congratulating the declared winner, afterall there is a constitutional process for dissatisfied contestants to challenge the outcome if the wished.

By failing to do the decent thing she debases herself and lends her support to uncivil, anti-democratic tendencies.

I have no particular interest in whether she posts pictures with the President as that's not particularly significant.

Balderdash....pure balderdash you wrote .

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:

What I wrote is not a disapproval to your statement.
I only added to it.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Na you dey kolo. I love madam Ngozi so much but she was avoiding the dragging by Obi supporters and she too is still not pleased with having BAT as the president.

Bro please don't go there... You guys are clearly over reacting to something that is totally unnecessary. I bet you if this was a yoruba who did this u guys won't move a muscle. Its obvious the ethnic tension is too high. This is the reason I insist lets the country divide cos we can't manage our differences

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Igwe9(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu records are there to see wey obi records?
I am yet to see any Tinubu's record.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by randymirrors(f): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:
I had said it before allowing obi to be walking free is a danger to Nigeria existence.

DSS I called upon you again listen to us as you did when we told you to go for Kanu and you did now we are asking you to go for Obi all his headless mobs will go under their beds. Do it now.

And as Jah live, Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die. I never knew so many animals lives in Nigeria till obi and his slaves came on board. It s a shame.

Tinubu I beg you pls give Wike or El Rufai defense and Internal Affairs ministerial portfolio we need real baller to be extremely brutal on obi and his headless mobs.

I don't like obi and I hate obidient with passion. How dare you attacked Okonjo? The most annoying thing is that useless Bitter Obi with his "mourner occultic dress code" is reading all these yet say nothing about it.

You don't hate obidients as much as I do. For trying to claim Lagos my home state alone makes me despise them. Then for hating Tinubu, a man I love with passion makes me resent them to the fullest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by kokomilala(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
NOI Is Pathologically Crafty

Ngozi, come on, nobody is a kid here. She deliberately cropped Tinubu out of the collage of photographs. Who wants shots with her anyway. Tinubu met with people more weighty than her.

I used to really like Iweala, Ezekwezili, and the late Dora Akunyili a lot. I still liked Dora even in death. But recently, I've noticed the sectional disposition of Iweala and Ezekwezili on political issues. Clearly, they are sympathetic to the Obi cause, and this has blinded them from the truth. In fact, they've abandoned their rationale to nurture a sectional sentiment.

Yes, Nigeria is polarized along ethnic lines, and will continue to be so eternally.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by OdefaGirl(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
exstreve:
We've been having peaceful elections for years now and never faced any issues, until the fake Messiah from the potopoto region decided to contest, giving birth to his criminal gangs

Igbos have been giving you peace for years as you dish out Presidents, now their son rose to contest, hell was let loose.

Well rephrased......
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by olisaokere(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu supporters bullying Ngozi

Could it be Inferiority complex the problem?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Omobude244: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
AareGaa:

Tinubu is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.
H
The greatest criminal u mean to say 🤣🤣
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
plaindealer:
Sady for that thoughtless, insensitive, and misguided woman, she's a sad and pathetic reflection of the same polarization she's talking about, how do you justify or rationalize being at an event with the president of your own country, and litter the social media with pictures of you and people from other countries when in fact the first picture or acknowledgment should have been you and your president.

Now, she's blaming her staff for her own poor judgment, is she saying she did not know the president was present at the event when her so-called handlers were sending her the pictures of her and other people? How come she did not demand to post her pics with the president?

She even cluelessly acknowledge that she was the one posting the pictures so why even try to throw are handlers under the bus as if they are responsible for her bad behavior?

When she was posting the pictures, people were commenting and calling her out, but she ignored the comments and kept posting her silly pictures even pictures with the president right there behind her so how come she did not at that point say, oh, I think something is wrong, you guys need to send me the pictures with the president.

Obviously, she ignored and did not acknowledge the president until the noise and criticism got out of control and she couldn't sustain it.

This is really not so much about tribalism or the so-called division she's trying to hide under, it's more about her own poor judgment, lack of tact, and inability to accept responsibility for her poor judgment.

How sad..

Load of rubbish!!!

No woman in your lineage, generation or even entire ethnicity has achieved half of what Okonjo Iweala has achieved. That's a fact you can't change.

Go hang yourself!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by jowa16: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
E dey her blood...werey ppls

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Draslo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to meet Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave out one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

That's humility, stupid!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by tunde1200(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's the truth!!

Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by OdefaGirl(f): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Earthquakes:

Heaven nearly fall just because someone from a region that was never given a chance was very popular to the extent that BAT/NORTH has to rig.
God is not man, we shall see where your devilish hypocrisy will take you..
Igbos supported Abiola no issues, Igbos gave OBJ more votes than Ojukwu on the same election they both contested, just because they supported PO they are now the devil. Can you mention one Igbo you have supported in anything??
We know who the devil is, it's not even the north but you..

Don't mind the idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.