Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) (60871 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by OVikkytan49: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
I hate Chicken legs with passion. I can eat the neck.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Aroyjunior(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
I can murder for chicken legs,has always been my favourite.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by KingPure(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
We call it "assorted" back in the days of ABU Zaria. You get a whole steak of assorted including the gizzard for ₦100, buy like 2 or 3 you're like someone eating a full chicken. You can't finish 3 no matter how you try
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Oizee(f): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

The way u de talk like dis e be like na ritualist u be oo
lol
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by samwash(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
I don't just like any of them, I don't know why.
Say I must choose one, I go for tail.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
You have to pick at least one. cheesy
Can you eat all of them?
Which of them can you never eat, no matter what?

It's a cool weekend guys, so let's relax, put up our feet, and have some fun.

Picture credit: Instagram

All of the above 😜😜😜
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Lastborn0074: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
I dey avoid the head like a plague, kinda forbidden in my place. I can eat others; in order of preference, neck, tail and feet.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Greenfusion: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken leg and wing is the sweetest part
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, then chewing its skull... Very yummy cool
Be careful u could contract a terrible prion disease from these animal brains

That's why in standard Chef kitchens, they usually discard the head of all their meats including prawns and shrimps.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Johnbmc(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hoodlum ni mi. I don eat everything before even now sef
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by kindlyheart: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maris97:
Chicken tail🀣

It's oil... I bet you can't eat More than 3

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Hotwest: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
U don take d better meat leave left overs to choose! I fit chop all well fried or roasted
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by GloriousGbola: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

Shrugs.

I have eaten all. The leg is the least enjoyable.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by folake4u(f): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
I can eat all except Chicken head. I don't eat animal head.

I throw away in the dustbin.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by GloriousGbola: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:
I can eat all except Chicken head. I don't eat animal head.

I throw away in the dustbin.

That's why you have small brain tongue
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by toffyz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
ManWater:
The neck.

Those days, the Chicken Head used to be reserved for the most Senior.
You're mistaking my dear brother
Chicken head is for the youngest person in a Household
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by mediclife1987(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maris97:
Chicken tail🀣

I bet you'll like eating ass in real life.

Sweet Hun?
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by izubext007: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
all bro
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
GoodGovernance:

You eat furo adiye?

Then, you become Olofofo grin
that's not true cheesy
Chicken tail is soft and there's this small liquid that comes out. It may be the squirt grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Smithwilliams826: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is that tail or yhansh? Non oh!
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Viserion: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

I eat all
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by folake4u(f): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That's why you have small brain tongue
undecided

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by godwon01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
All of the above. I like that ese madam. Very popular at ojuwoye market Mushin Lagos.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by legba1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:
We wey remain small make we eat lizard? Oga I can eat anything from chicken... I'm considering how to make the feathers eatable

Feather πŸͺΆ......!!!!! Na wa for you ooo
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by CyberHustle: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neck and tail.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:

undecided

Yes na.

You ate the neck and you have long neck
You ate the arse and you have big yansh
You ate the leg and you have long leg.

If you had just gritted your teeth and eaten the head you would have brain to complete the package tongue

I am shit posting ooo. Your brain big pass your big yansh
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by lascos912(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
all of them with intestines
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Olat4421: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken πŸ“ tail grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by sameks08(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Apart from the head I can eat all
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by EMMARNUEL: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
As a certified Akwa ibom boy, even if you put AK 47 for my head, i would never eat chicken head.. Never..
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
As a man of the family, I don't drag chicken tail (nyash) with anyone. Infact it's a taboo in my place for a woman to eat it.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Waffarianman(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:
We wey remain small make we eat lizard? Oga I can eat anything from chicken... I'm considering how to make the feathers eatable

Same to me everything there na chewable for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.