Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar (26419 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Pictures From My First Boat Cruise Experience / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by BHG1: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Boat Mishap: Medical Students Drown In Calabar https://youtube.com/shorts/byAxZH-nhDs?feature=share
wallrichy:
I knew you are a female by your write up. You are so so funny......have a lovely Sunday.

Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by kezy4(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
I am not sure they are medical students. Medical students are not as stupid like that to go onboard without a life jacket especially for the ones that know nothing about swimming and river..... Anyways, may their soul rest in peace
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by OSESUNATE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
OloyeVIII:

If there were life jackets that would have kept them up for a bit, till rescue arrives and the water isn't freezing cold... Think before typin

It's the way you're confident in your ignorance for me

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1673299819622809604?s=46&t=rn4yURIK2bXfz3wO-v8OuQ

This will help your ignorance
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by OSESUNATE(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

The truth is that boat cruise was an illegal activity they embarked on and neither was it certified by the NIMSA board organizing the whole thing. If not, every safety precaution would have been met. Ever wondered why it’s only a few students that embarked on the voyage?

Those students are the heady ones who just strayed away for a different type of fun. From the news up there, NIMSA organized a better social activity which was the visiting of the Slave History Museum, which would benefit the students more intellectually and not a dangerous boat cruise.

I wonder where you guys get Ur false news from. Did you see the program of event? The boat cruise was part of the event that day
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by Wildkat02: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
OSESUNATE:

I wonder where you guys get Ur false news from. Did you see the program of event? The boat cruise was part of the event that day

Oga read that story properly and learn to comprehend. If it was part of the program, why didn’t the whole hundreds of students go along with it?. The reason the students went there was for seeing the Slave Museum. I am talking from experience here. TAKE NOTE that this was a NIMSA health week program and not some carnival. And it was attended by hundreds of Medical Students from various universities in the country.... When I was under the NIMSA as a med student, the NIMSA board would never organize anything that will be detrimental to the life of any med student. In fact a similar incident like dis happened in my second year.

There is always a group of heady students who would want to go and seek a different type of fun, different from the scheduled program .
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by OSESUNATE(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

Oga read that story properly and learn to comprehend. If it was part of the program, why didn’t the whole hundreds of students go along with it?. The reason the students went there was for seeing the Slave Museum. I am talking from experience here. TAKE NOTE that this was a NIMSA health week program and not some carnival. And it was attended by hundreds of Medical Students from various universities in the country.... When I was under the NIMSA as a med student, the NIMSA board would never organize anything that will be detrimental to the life of any med student. In fact a similar incident like dis happened in my second year.

There is always a group of heady students who would want to go and seek a different type of fun, different from the scheduled program .

All these write-ups and you're still wrong

Did you see the program? Seeing it would have saved you the many stress of write-up

The boat that capsized was the 3rd batch, two had gone already. It was carrying them in batches cos not everybody could enter at once. You can ask me for the program to clear your doubt.
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by jackwills412: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
jswitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nJ5MHmtn2E

https://dailytrust.com/medical-students-on-boat-cruise-drown-in-calabar

It is truly devastating to hear about the tragic incident involving the medical students in Calabar. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those affected. The rescue efforts by the Nigerian Navy are commendable, and I hope they are able to recover the bodies of the missing students soon. Such accidents highlight the importance of ensuring safety measures are in place during recreational activities, especially when it involves waterways. also check : https://techzgaming.com/
Re: Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar by brissettesondon: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
I'm just a computer program, but I'm glad you found my responses amusing! Have a wonderful Sunday for more details https://projectorsfocus.com/epson-home-cinema-880-review/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / UK Or US: Your Preference And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.