Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* (36442 Views)

6 Types Of Spirits That Delays Marriages Of Some Single Sisters / Types Of Spirits Of Delay In Some Single Sisters / Type Of Spirits That Cause Delay For Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by totosucker(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Na so
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Adgraced: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Point No 1 & 2 so on point!!! Unmarried ladies out there, DO NOT let any mo****f**ker waste your time!
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by LordAdam16: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
CSTRR:
That number 7 is the biggest contributor to chronic spinsterhood in Nigeria today.

Women that refuse to settle in their prime.

All the guys toasting them in their 20s were not tall enough, fine enough, rich enough, funny enough, not romantic enough, e.t.xc.

They were looking for that top 1% of men while time is going.

Until they got advanced in age, and faded away out of fashion.

Now they would settle for anything, when they should have settled in their prime.

That is why I don't pity them.

I don't mock them, because life is awful for middle-aged spinsters in Nigeria.

But for every random lady in her 30s looking for a man to hand them commitments, there is a long list of shattered hearts, ignored messages, generational insults, belittling, and what not. They all know what they've done in their 20s.

Unfortunately, they're famously incapable of accountability so there is no introspection.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Contekbbc: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. *Boy-friend* This is that spirit that will keep scaring away serious and well meaning suitors because they'll be thinking that the boyfriend that always hangs around you actually wanted to marry you. To cast out this spirit, you don't need to pray about it. Just quit the relationship.

2 *Engagement ring* This is that spirit that makes you keep raising your finger to show the world that one young man that is still serving the master engaged you and when the serious suitors see the ring, they'll pass over you because something in them tells them you
have been engaged. To cast out this spirit, you don't need prayers, just remove that key holder in your finger.

3. *Hard to get* This is that spirit that tells you not to accept a marriage proposal in a hurry so that the brother will not think you were too cheap or desperate. It tells you to tell him to give you six months to pray, don't always pick his calls, behave as if you are not interested even though you are dying on the inside and truly love the brother. This spirit is truly from your village people, the day it will release you is that day the brother would have agreed to marry another and you'll be the one to start him and his number will say.... Thank
you for using MTN. To cast out this spirit, just be real. If you love the brother and you perceive he is God's will for you, just accept the proposal and move on with your marriage!

4. *Proud spirit* That spirit that tells you to always run home after service so that no brother will talk to you, maybe he'll meet you in the dream. Before the brother would prepare what to say, you have gone home. That spirit that tells you that every brother that greets you has an evil intention, so
don't answer them. That spirit that doesn't
allow you to greet brothers except those that
ride cheap and exotic cars. That spirit that
tells you to be walking fast every time as if
something is pursuing you from the back. Well, I don't know how you can cast out this
spirit o, but I think humility and being moderate might help.

5. *Denominational/tribal spirit* I am a Catholic and must marry a Catholic. Your villagers are really at work. I'm a Deeper Lifer and must marry one whose life is also Deep. I am a Chosen and must marry from Chosen because others were rejected. I am an Anglican and must marry an Anglican even if God is leading me to do otherwise. I am from Hausa tribe and must marry from my tribe. I'm from Imo state and must not marry from Abia. This spirit has kept many bound, they entered menopause and are about to retire to village. To cast out this spirit of delay, understand that every believer is from one tribe called Christ. If God is leading you to another denomination, kindly obey Him, but let it be God.

Finally…

6. *Dirtiness* That spirit that tells you not to dress well because you are going to heaven. It tells you to use tarpaulin to sew your dress, wear green skirt, yellow blouse and lemon head tie. When brothers see you, their nightmare will increase and they will go for personal deliverance. You are a lady but dresses like a man; you don't brush your tongue, when you talk the heaven closes and the earth trembles.

This spirit can only be cast out by understanding that cleanliness is next to godliness. Dress well, don't under dress and
don't over dress. Dress modestly, smell good
because it's not sin. Smell like a living being
and not a dead being. Jesus appreciated the
woman that broke the oil that smells good
and truly He enjoyed the fragrance. So which
Jesus did you actually accept that abhors
such?
God bless us all.

Copied.

Funny but true! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by bizhop01: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
What about hookup spirit (prostitution)

1 Like

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by phemmyfour: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
1. *Boy-friend* This is that spirit that will keep scaring away serious and well meaning suitors because they'll be thinking that the boyfriend that always hangs around you actually wanted to marry you. To cast out this spirit, you don't need to pray about it. Just quit the relationship.

2 *Engagement ring* This is that spirit that makes you keep raising your finger to show the world that one young man that is still serving the master engaged you and when the serious suitors see the ring, they'll pass over you because something in them tells them you
have been engaged. To cast out this spirit, you don't need prayers, just remove that key holder in your finger.

3. *Hard to get* This is that spirit that tells you not to accept a marriage proposal in a hurry so that the brother will not think you were too cheap or desperate. It tells you to tell him to give you six months to pray, don't always pick his calls, behave as if you are not interested even though you are dying on the inside and truly love the brother. This spirit is truly from your village people, the day it will release you is that day the brother would have agreed to marry another and you'll be the one to start him and his number will say.... Thank
you for using MTN. To cast out this spirit, just be real. If you love the brother and you perceive he is God's will for you, just accept the proposal and move on with your marriage!

4. *Proud spirit* That spirit that tells you to always run home after service so that no brother will talk to you, maybe he'll meet you in the dream. Before the brother would prepare what to say, you have gone home. That spirit that tells you that every brother that greets you has an evil intention, so
something is pursuing you from the back. Well, I don't know how you can cast out this

5. *Denominational/tribal spirit* I am a Catholic and must marry a Catholic. Your villagers are really at work. I'm a Deeper Lifer and must marry one whose life is also Deep. I am a Chosen and must marry from Chosen because others were rejected. I am an Anglican and must marry an Anglican even if God is leading me to do otherwise. I am from Hausa tribe and must marry from my tribe. I'm from Imo state and must not marry from Abia. This spirit has kept many bound, they entered menopause and are about to retire to village. To cast out this spirit of delay, understand that every believer is from one tribe called Christ. If God is leading you to another denomination, kindly obey Him, but let it be God.

Finally…

6. *Dirtiness* That spirit that tells you not to dress well because you are going to heaven. It tells you to use tarpaulin to sew your dress, wear green skirt, yellow blouse and lemon head tie. When brothers see you, their nightmare will increase and they will go for personal deliverance. You are a lady but dresses like a man; you don't brush your tongue, when you talk the heaven closes and the earth trembles.

This spirit can only be cast out by understanding that cleanliness is next to godliness. Dress well, don't under dress and
such?
God bless us all.

Copied.
Genotype

Terminal disease e.g Cancer

Upbringing e g Orphan, raised from broken home or by single parent
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by chima47(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by sharpwriter(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Artorius:
Nigerians and over spiritualization grin

Dirtiness is NOT a spirit. Hard to get is NOT a spirit. Tribalism is NOT a spirit. And so on.

These are bad habits and irresponsible patterns of life that can be dealt with through a right understanding of priorities in life as well personal discipline and mature accountability from other people.

Furthermore, don't idolize marriage, singleness is also God's gift.
Oga.... It's a simple sarcasm... Go rest make una understand say life dey simple.

Mr. ITK

2 Likes

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
FuckTheMod:
The number one spirit is the spirit of GREED LEADING TO FORNICATIONS THROUGH

- Hookups

- Changing boyfriend every month/double dating...

- Runs

- Sugar daddy, etc

Girls with multiple BODYCOUNT, that have done abortions, that have slept with married men will still be hoping and wishing to settle down with a LOYAL, COMMITTED AND GOD-FEARING MAN... SOMETHING THEY DON'T DESERVE AND WILL NEVER HAVE BY GOD'S GRACE.

YOU CAN NOT BE A TOOL TO RUINING SOMEONE'S MARRIAGE AND EXPECT TO HAVE PEACE IN YOURS.

This your comment deserve a hundred likes

1 Like

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Alonso91(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ur no 6 gat me laffin
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Artorius(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

Oga.... It's a simple sarcasm... Go rest make una understand say life dey simple.

Mr. ITK

Mumu it is irony and not sarcasm. Go and push your wheelbarrow.
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Artorius(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

Its like you're looking for where to speak English this morning. Ekiti This is a contrast; he uses the spiritual stuff to buttresses his point

Read my comment again you ignorant person. Looks like the spirit of over-sabi is disturbing you grin
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Artorius:

Mumu it is irony and not sarcasm. Go and push your wheelbarrow.
Since you know it's irony, why were you displaying your ignorance initially? Person type somtn clearly for fun, and you take am personal turn am to real. Like I said, life no hard, stop being toxic.
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Artorius(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
triangulation:

Sorry to ask bro, you go school at all?

No, I did not. Spirit of illiteracy is disturbing me. Kindly give me your church address, I'll come for deliverance grin
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Artorius(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

Since you know it's irony, why were you displaying your ignorance initially? Person type somtn clearly for fun, and you take am personal turn am to real Like I said, life no hard, stop being toxic.

Mr man your statement no make sense. Please don't write for anybody, I beg you. Your calling is somewhere else.
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by 300wayne: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Artorius:
Nigerians and over spiritualization grin

Dirtiness is NOT a spirit. Hard to get is NOT a spirit. Tribalism is NOT a spirit. And so on.

These are bad habits and irresponsible patterns of life that can be dealt with through a right understanding of priorities in life as well personal discipline and mature accountability from other people.

Furthermore, don't idolize marriage, singleness is also God's gift.

Lol..... I think you took the write up too seriously otherwise you'd see the rather figurative pattern of the message
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Mountbatten: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
clockwisereport:

12) spirit of " 1 must marry a university graduate and a career woman”. I can never marry a HND holder, NCE holder or even a secondary school graduate.

I don't see the problem with this, especially if YOU are a graduate with a career.
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by clockwisereport: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mountbatten:

I don't see the problem with this, especially if YOU are a graduate with a career.

I don see person wey talk say e no go fit marry HND holder. A nairalnder also said he can never marry a 3rd class graduate.

I am making reference to such people
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy cheesy Op no get joy.
which of the category you fall in
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Sweetvie:
grin grin
do you have any contribution to make to the topic. here is the offering bag💰

1 Like

Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by Sweetvie: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

do you have any contribution to make to the topic. here is the offering bag💰
Lol, nah
Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by cho25bc(f): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Finally…

such?
God bless us all.

Copied.

The title should be changed to "Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages As A Woman" since you kukuma want to use your post to attack women. Most of these points you wrote also apply to men but your biased mind against Nigerian women wont let you see front smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.