Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life (36460 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Marriage isn't entirely about finding that right person but being the right person - only you can decide when you are ready (psychologically/financially/emotionally.... etc) to take that plunge.

1: It gives you time to build your education/career: A sound educational qualification is a good step to building your career. Growing a career takes a lot of time/energy which you might not be able to spare when you have a family.

2: Financial Independence/Stability: All things being equal, financial stability should go alongside a career. If you're a prudent bachelor/spinster, this is the time to save and make investments. You would be needing the money later in life. #Owo ni koko grin

3: Marriage doesn't have age limit: The society has made us to believe there is an ideal age we are expected to walk down the aisle, as true as this might sound - there is actually no age limit to marriage. Everyone's life part is different , some people have their first marriage in their 30s,40s etc (we only pray for it to be worth it)...why don't you just sit, relax and enjoy the single moment'.

4: It isn't a race: Those thoughts that run through your mind when a friend sends that wedding invitation and tells you to do 'asoebi' on top...you're like, "na only me waka come?" No be only you waka come my dear, so many people can relate to that feeling. You're not in a competition with your friends, never consider marriage just to be tagged "Mrs".

5: What better time to explore: This is the perfect time to go on road trips, girls/guys night out. You get to know diverse places/cultures before you become all committed to one person.

With age comes a different perspective. Keep being the best you can be, stay open... you just might find 'it' when you're least searching. kiss

125 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by joseph1832(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
I take it you're married? Why give reasons why someone should get married later in life?.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Dymondgurl(f): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I pray our parents, especially our mothers, will understand

22 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
joseph1832:
I take it you're married? Why give reasons why someone should get married later in life?.

You're the priest/pastor that wedded me? undecided

Dymondgurl:
I pray our parents, especially our mothers, will understand
They really need to, not their fault though...I guess they are just being their age.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yea right. No pressure cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well said mam
I repeat,aint gonna be a liability 4 any man
Its gonna be our money,our cars ,our evryfin
Buh we gonna work for it togeda.
Once u leave a man to do evryfin,less value 4 u alrdy

36 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by joseph1832(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=29113816]

You're the priest/pastor that wedded me? undecided

Like seriously, you're not married?.
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by mentorandfriend(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
You've made your point, but I'm getting married asap. So many benefits, including close intimate friendship with your children. For instance, if you see me and my dad when I accompany him to business meetings, outsiders mistake me for his immediate younger brother, and not his son. And besides, if you marry a real woman (if you yourself are a real man), you will have space, peace, pure love and serenity at home and in your heart to go after your career; and you'll definitely succeed.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chimerase2: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Marriage marriage marriage kai angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by ireneony(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
see funny thread ogrin everyone here will definitely get married. no need to give us reasons undecided

merry xmas to you all
i love you all

15 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
Marriage marriage marriage kai angry

You again?
This is romance section, what else should we be talking about?
*crops?
*airlines?
*jamb questions?
Please enlighten me, amu waiting angry

author=joseph1832 post=29114142]

Like seriously, lets not derail. Anyday I open a thread on my marital status, we would discuss that grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Daalu for the advise.
*stealing is not corruption*

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
see funny thread ogrin everyone here will definitely get married. no need to give us reasons undecided

yeayeaaaa

Sweetie, I am very much aware of that.
Now, tell me something I am not aware of.
Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You again?
This is romance section, what else should we be talking about?
*crops?
*airlines?
*jamb questions?
Please enlighten me, amu waiting angry

I can't believe u re using dat shocked

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by ireneony(f): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yeayeaaaa

Sweetie, I am very much aware of that.
Now, tell me something I am not aware of.
Thanks
why can't you create a thread that is more personal than all these top ten thread, is getting boring.
we wanna see the romantic side of you, stop been uptight

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chimerase2: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pple in romance always take me serious cheesy
Some times de abuse me gon self I will just laff in ma mind cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by lionduke(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
potential
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
what can't you create a thread that is more personal than all these top ten thread, is getting boring.
we wanna see the romantic side of you, stop been uptight

Is this top 10?
Personal? Romantic side of me?
What's yo definition of those words?
You wanna see a thread on how I twerk on the D*ck or what?
Pls elucidate.....

chimerase2:
I can't believe u re using dat shocked
Yesss.
So that you know amu, very-very serious nna.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by OohMpa: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is what ooh Mpa tells his gfs but they won't listen, dem dey hustle Mrs ooh Mpa cry

Now, they're using style to hunt ooh Mpa's raincoat for artificial belle, Ooh Mpa say no, dem dey vex angry angry

Ooh Mpa now ties raincoat, use raincoat, dry raincoat then burn raincoat.....Their fada angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by ireneony(f): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Is this top 10?
Pls elucidate.....

Yesss.

something like
guys, do you cry when a lady breaks your heart.
more over been free does not mean someone twerk on a d:ck

10 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chimerase2: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Is this top 10?
Pls elucidate.....

Yesss.

nne ibu copy cat grin
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Following ernestly...i must get married...this christmas
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
OohMpa:
This is what ooh Mpa tells his gfs but they won't listen, dem dey hustle Mrs ooh Mpa cry

Now, they're using style to hunt ooh Mpa's raincoat for artificial belle, Ooh Mpa say no, dem dey vex angry angry

Ooh Mpa now ties raincoat, use raincoat, dry raincoat then burn raincoat.....Their fada angry angry

Ooh Mpa, I don't get you o

chibwike(m): Quote Post
Following ernestly...i must get married...this christmas: - Three(3) days to go baby.
What's the colour of the day.
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice points
Bt i wish to get married early.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
chibwike:
Following ernestly...i must get married...this christmas
be fast abt it,d year is runnin out.
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chibwike(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

be fast abt it,d year is runnin out.
I haven't met anyone...buh i really wanna get married before 25th...is that possible?
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by chibwike(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
Nice points
Bt i wish to get married early.
why.
Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
chibwike:
I haven't met anyone...buh i really wanna get married before 25th...is that possible?
Lol,,i dnt think itz possible.
Remember,rush in,rush out.
Take ur time.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Beennkumar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
You've got a point. Nice thread. cool

I think I prefer getting married early though, at least, being a grandpa at 50 ain't a bad idea. grin

10 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Naavah(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice one. All I know is this marriage thingy isn't a must. Bleep dis age nonsense

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Is this top 10?
Pls elucidate.....

shocked shocked
This is PG-25 stuff cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life by Beennkumar(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
chibwike:
Yes, it's possible. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.