Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program (46804 Views)

Polaris Bank Announces 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme / Shell 2023 Internship / Industrial Training Application Is On / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2023
The Role
JOIN US IN POWERING CHANGE

We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.

WHERE YOU FIT IN

Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.

As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.

The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.

The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2023, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:

Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)

Projects and Technology

Safety and Environment

Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)

As today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges, we need the brightest minds with passion to help solve them and so we are looking for qualified graduates to fill these various technical and non-technical positions within our organization. Interested in the Graduate program?

You are welcome to visit our career site www.shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng.careers for roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programme. Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.

Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.

Application window closes on Monday, 7th July, 2023
https://jobs.shell.com/job/port-harcourt/shell-graduate-programme-2023-nigeria/25244/50809003104?utm_source=MyJobMag

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by azarenka: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2023
After applying, a message to complete an assessment for Virtual Job Tryout and on-demand video interview (ODVI) was sent, please what this entail? Asking for a friend.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
azarenka:
After applying, a message to complete an assessment for Virtual Job Tryout and on-demand video interview (ODVI) was sent, please what this entail? Asking for a friend.

Well, I feel it will be a questionnaire. Just like trying to know you better, but I might be wrong.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Jeffeff(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
azarenka:

Please what did you find out?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by azarenka: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
I would find out from the person that applied.

@jeffeff have you applied?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Adimz: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Seems the site is choked. Can't register.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by KomGhale: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
azarenka:

It's situational and behavioural questions. To get more info, just browse about it

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Jeffeff(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
azarenka:

Yes sir , but at a loss to what the video assessment questions look like
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Jeffeff(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
KomGhale:

It's situational and behavioural questions. To get more info, just browse about it

Please do you have any links to where relevant samples of such questions can be found ?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by KomGhale: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jeffeff:

Please do you have any links to where relevant samples of such questions can be found ?

https://www.jobtestprep.com/virtual-job-tryout-prep

you can also check out videos about VJT online
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 27, 2023
No university and engineering courses
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by yinkarh187(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Pflam:
No university and engineering courses

use the search option
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by DanceVille: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Can't find my university even after using search
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by donspero(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2023
Let’s meet at the top
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by PerfectStranger(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Please who knows if this is real?

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by CSTRR: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
I got an email from shell for the VJT and ODVI.

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by CSTRR: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who has attempted it?

Is there a WhatsApp group chat for this?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by KomGhale: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
CSTRR:
I got an email from shell for the VJT and ODVI.

Goodluck.. go kill it cool

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Awwalion: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=KomGhale post=124067069][/quote]

Any WhatsApp group for this cohort of applicants?
Let's work together to make this work, not for everybody definitely, but for most at the end.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by CSTRR: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Awwalion:

Any WhatsApp group for this cohort of applicants?
Let's work together to make this work, not for everybody definitely, but for most at the end.
Create a WhatsApp group, put the number here and we will join.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Awwalion: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
CSTRR:

Create a WhatsApp group, put the number here and we will join.

https://chat.whatsappdotcom/DTuZW4Hr0E2GKj7xwCB9fW

Copy the above link to a WhatsApp group decorated to the Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Assessment. (Replace the 'dot' with is symbolic representation)
Goodluck all

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Winner1000: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Awwalion:

https://chat.whatsappdotcom/DTuZW4Hr0E2GKj7xwCB9fW

Copy the above link to a WhatsApp group decorated to the Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Assessment. (Replace the 'dot' with is symbolic representation)
Goodluck all
This Link is not opening!
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Adimz: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Winner1000:
This Link is not opening!

Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. Have tried several time to join with the link even after replace dot with . Still no headway.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Dinzelflash(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Join the Shell group with this link below.

NB: Replace the "dot" with "." to be able to join the group. Cheers!

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/J09GBAjOTvS1BHOEgI7fQo

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by GDorbush: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Thanks
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by jeffsticky: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dinzelflash:

I couldn't join the group despite following ur instructions
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Maudleen: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Has anyone written GTB graduate trainee 2023 assessment?

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Winner1000: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Dinzelflash:

I have successfully join the group
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Azuka100: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Please how did you join the WhatsApp group
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by mosespowei: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
The watsapp group is not opening ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status / NPOWER Released New Test Assessment Date (PHOTOS) / FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.